Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casey is so desperate to be the centre of attention. Why did they decide to announce this the same day that Saffron runs the London marathon?
I was thinking the same and why she been goin to the gym if she new she was pregnant since from week 1 Harlow don’t like ni and Casey huging and kissing so how she going to with them holding the new baby

Reactions: 3
Casey is so desperate to be the centre of attention. Why did they decide to announce this the same day that Saffron runs the London marathon?
I also kind of thought it was an odd day to announce...? Even tomorrow would have been nicer. It would have been nice to let them all have their moment separately.

Reactions: 1
It doesnt surprise me that they announced it today. I've always thought Casey seems the type to throw a childish strop if anyone gets attention and he doesn't.

Reactions: 4
He’s going to struggle with the increased workload, Ni never seems to pull her weight even when she’s not pregnant.

Saffron latest video "Letting The Person in FRONT of Me DECIDE What I Eat For 24 HOURS!!"

- Goes to McDonald's for breakfast. Is obviously rude to the server who thought it was odd. Didn't even bother apologises.
- Calls the person who ordered the Milkshake, fruitbag and coffee "worst order I've ever ordered" --- because princess Saf wanted pancakes (admits she's only doing this for "your entertainment" so please STFU)

- Gets coffee from Starbucks and doesn't drink it and comments "everyone is so boring this days" -- Its fricking STARBUCKS. What did she expect?

- Eats a sausage roll from a bakery "Its really good. But super super fattening" and then moans about eating fast food all day -- she obviously has a food issue, plus no-one forced her to do this challenge

- Moans the person infront at Burger King only ordered 2 portions of fries--- she actually said "just can't believe the person in front of me only ordered fries, what a loser" (watch from 11.50) --- showing her bratty attitude. Maybe the person only had £2 and that's all they could order?? She adds "they didn't even get a bottle of water!!" She's so rude it's disgusting.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
God just wanna slap her throughout the whole video and stop wasting good coffee woman!!

Monday.
Saffron spends over 15 minutes bitching, judging and complaining about every single order she’s been MADE to force down her actual gob 🤔

(@GossWhore thank you for the summary, my finger automatically makes me skip 15 seconds continuously until I get to the end, it’s like a barker induced twitch)

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday........

Tomato and cucumber and bacon.
Tomato and cucumber and bacon
Tomato and cucumber and bacon.

I. Cannot. Work. With. This. Level. Of. Stupid

Kangaroo eats saffron’s diet for 24hrs...... “taste’s like ass”

• Heart
Saffron latest video "Letting The Person in FRONT of Me DECIDE What I Eat For 24 HOURS!!"

- Goes to McDonald's for breakfast. Is obviously rude to the server who thought it was odd. Didn't even bother apologises.
- Calls the person who ordered the Milkshake, fruitbag and coffee "worst order I've ever ordered" --- because princess Saf wanted pancakes (admits she's only doing this for "your entertainment" so please STFU)

- Gets coffee from Starbucks and doesn't drink it and comments "everyone is so boring this days" -- Its fricking STARBUCKS. What did she expect?

- Eats a sausage roll from a bakery "Its really good. But super super fattening" and then moans about eating fast food all day -- she obviously has a food issue, plus no-one forced her to do this challenge

- Moans the person infront at Burger King only ordered 2 portions of fries--- she actually said "just can't believe the person in front of me only ordered fries, what a loser" (watch from 11.50) --- showing her bratty attitude. Maybe the person only had £2 and that's all they could order?? She adds "they didn't even get a bottle of water!!" She's so rude it's disgusting.
Goes to fast food places...is shocked that people order fast food there. 🤔

The difference in colour between her face and arm/hand in that vid is shocking. She looks so orange!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
"I've been smothering it in ketchup, which I know is not healthy" Oh shut your face!!
And why go into Starbucks if she hates coffee? High risk you'll get coffee 🙄 A tiny sausage roll is super fattening, but yet she wanted a proper McDonalds breakfast 🤦‍♀️

"I've been smothering it in ketchup, which I know is not healthy" Oh shut your face!!
And why go into Starbucks if she hates coffee? High risk you'll get coffee 🙄 A tiny sausage roll is super fattening, but yet she wanted a proper McDonalds breakfast 🤦‍♀️
And this is the person who ‘never’ eats MacDonalds. Yes the same person who does sponsored Instagrams for MacDonalds..... hmmmm 🙄

Reactions: 1

Did she at least pay for her own food? Or offer to pay for the food of whoever she wrangled in to ordering for her?

Did she at least pay for her own food? Or offer to pay for the food of whoever she wrangled in to ordering for her?
I’ve not watched but I’ve seen maybe ana do this and you basically at the drive through say ‘can I have what the person in front had’ and still pay etc as normal. The person in front of you wouldn’t know about it

Reactions: 2

Iv been seeing these videos pop up all over youtube. Hers is the only one i didnt enjoy, shocker.

• Haha
Also, ‘feels let down’ by other people’s orders.
Why?
Did she really think other people would cater to her ‘limited in the extreme’ tastes???

Her brothers marathon video was so crap. Didn’t recognise Mo Farah and wasn’t sure if he was running 😂 didn’t know what channel the London marathon was on (sensed the bitterness there as saffron was interviewed for bbc). Botox barker seemingly couldn’t be borthered to join them cheering her en route.

I normally can’t stand her dad but he at least had made a really effort and had planned points to wave her on and jed said he wanted to do it next year.

Her brothers marathon video was so crap. Didn’t recognise Mo Farah and wasn’t sure if he was running 😂 didn’t know what channel the London marathon was on (sensed the bitterness there as saffron was interviewed for bbc). Botox barker seemingly couldn’t be borthered to join them cheering her en route.

I normally can’t stand her dad but he at least had made a really effort and had planned points to wave her on and jed said he wanted to do it next year.
I actually don’t mind her dad. He’s still working and not just trying to get on the YouTube bandwagon and I always find him a pretty good sport. He’s weird looking though I can never quite put my finger on it

Casey was so bitter in his video, he kept trying tobrimg the attention back on him saying he deserved a medal for carrying saffron up the stairs. Such a walloper. I also will never get over them announcing their pregnancy on the day she was running the marathon. Wait a week, it isn't hard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.