Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hated the way she kept calling the throw a rug, she blatantly said it on purpose even though she knows it’s a bloody throw for your bed!! I don’t understand the whole room make over especially when they’re ‘getting a new house soon’ cos whoever buys the house might wanna redecorate anyway.

Reactions: 2
Sneaky little (hidden) gifted item from Halo Top in her vlog today.
Not the first Influencer from her management team to receive it this week but at least they declared it. Saffron declares nothing 😐

I always get the feeling Budget-Barbie-Barker and Brazil’s own Sindy doll hate each other 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched Saffron’s what I eat in a day and had to come here to rant!

She has such an obsession with food and it’s not healthy! Sure it’s great to take care of yourself and eat good but she’s obsessed!

The way she was cutting that damn pepper leaving the seeds in it and then they got stuck to the pepper and she put it in the pan like that!!!😫😫😫 he hand actions when she’s filming are “seeeeeew” annoying stop bloody pointing!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
God her what I eat video was so painfully boring. Why do her and her mother have separate porridge oats? That baffled me, also the fact they were all having separate evening meals confused me too can’t they all eat the same thing? Surely there must be a lot of food waste in that house if everyone’s doing separate food shops 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just watched Saffron’s what I eat in a day and had to come here to rant!

She has such an obsession with food and it’s not healthy! Sure it’s great to take care of yourself and eat good but she’s obsessed!

The way she was cutting that damn pepper leaving the seeds in it and then they got stuck to the pepper and she put it in the pan like that!!![emoji31][emoji31][emoji31] he hand actions when she’s filming are “seeeeeew” annoying stop bloody pointing!
Her food looked boring and bland

Just like her content

Reactions: 1
Why on earth does she think lamb shank is pronounced lamb shenk? 🙄
She swings between trying to sound American to trying to sound London posh before settling back into chavvy “Dazza B” lingo.
Everything about her is fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched Jeds latest video and I swear Darren's laugh makes me want to off myself, why does he sound like that!

She swings between trying to sound American to trying to sound London posh before settling back into chavvy “Dazza B” lingo.
Everything about her is fake.
The whole family are fake 😂 Bet the neighbours are looking forward to when The Barkers move, or should I say, IF they move!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Botox Barker proving she’s a better actress than Saffron.
But that “I got my mums face tattooed on me” was cringe.
How long until Ana does the “i got my mums face tattooed on me, in McDonald’s” upload 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anti climax Saff strikes again I thought she’d actually done it. Way to go with the acting Wendy 😂

I thought Wendys reaction was real.
She can’t honestly have thought someone as vain as saffron would do that? There was parts I thought were real but I think everything they do is fake tbh.

Reactions: 2
Nasey fam, as boring as ever. Ni gets gifted a trip to Coachella but doesn’t manage to put any vlogs up. Casey meanwhile also can’t manage to put anything up whilst she’s away. Runs off to mummy & daddy Barker’s house at the first opportunity, coz it’s a bit of a struggle feeding yourself as an adult. Has to go to the shop at least once, if not twice a day and eats out at every opportunity. Harlow’s main form of entertainment meanwhile is a trip to the local shopping centre. Upon Ni’s return, we have a hastily iced pre-made tray bake to welcome her home, whereupon Ni promptly retires back to her bed with ‘jetlag’ for the foreseeable future <<yawn>> They are the lamest family on YouTube.

Reactions: 4
Casey is so desperate to be the centre of attention. Why did they decide to announce this the same day that Saffron runs the London marathon?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.