Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amorphis35

Saffron is the worst person to do food challenge videos proper goes over the top. Everything is ‘literally’ the best thing ever!!! Goes to McDonald’s drive thru, gets recommended a Big Mac... claims to have never eaten one before, pull the other one. Then goes out to a restaurant later and eats loads after she was soooo full from the McDonald’s. This is the girl that supposedly lives on chicken and salad 🤔

Reactions: 7

Web30

VIP Member
Yes he’s so obviously gay, it’s a video I reckon faking have a boyfriend for a week
Thats what i think. So many comments saying the same.
Those fakeing it videos are getting boring now, everyone picks up so quick on whats going on

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Saffron seemed to really be trying hard to put on a fake smile last night. Not sure whether it's because she's been ill all week, or whether something else has happened. She just didn't seem happy, and kept her distance from AJ last night (when the dancers talk to Claudia, they were on opposite sides of each other for a big chunk of the night).
The VT kept saying how AJ would say “no” in training if Saffron got the steps wrong. AJ probably also said “no” when Saffron asked to be more than friends. 😂😂😂😂

All I saw was her continually flicking her extensions over her shoulder every time she caught a glimpse of herself on the camera
FAF787DD-46C6-4941-810B-A3F16B89412D.jpeg

E218987A-939A-41E6-89E1-1D11CCB785D6.jpeg

😂😂

• Haha

MangoFandango

Chatty Member
Made me laugh how Ni had said in previous vlogs how much preparation they were doing for Harlow’s party.
However, I saw a catered party, at someone else’s house. Wendy had arranged the pass the parcel and invited her friends and family as guests. Casey’s auntie cut the cake & then they hadn’t even remembered the candles 🙄
Afterwards Ni tells us how exhausted she was as a result of hosting the party!!!

• Haha

MangoFandango

Chatty Member
It's the baby talk, they talk to her like she's stupid or slow. If they talked to her like a normal person she'd be better off.
It’s all “WOW!!!” “Harlow you’re sooooo cute/coool” & my personal favourite, by Ni “HarlOOOOOO”
They dumb her right down, never explain anything. Even when quite clearly she wants an explanation about something. It must be very confusing living in Harlow’s world, trying to make sense of everything and have those two waving a camera in your face the whole time whilst largely ignoring you.
And when they’re not doing that, they’re prancing around in front of a mirror admiring themselves. 🙄

BDY_97

VIP Member
Why do the nasey family title every single vlog emotional. There was not one part of their latest vlog that was emotional, they saw her family literally 2 months ago you would think they had been apart for years the way they act.

It’s like when Casey has been away for a few days and they vlog him reuniting with Harlow and title it “an emotional reunion” like shut the fuck up, she’s a baby she’s not emotional..

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
Completely honest, she deserves it far more than Joe Sugg did.
He was riding on Zoe’s coattails and half arsing his YouTube for so long, now his content is based around his “strictly” girlfriends and his “strictly” fame
He didn’t work to get himself there he got lucky, as much as I dislike the barkers saffron does work, can’t take that from her.
You know who’s gonna be really pissed (not including Pentland)

View attachment 31157View attachment 31158

Mitchell! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
the twat that gave her nearly ALL her followers on a plate 😂
I agree, fair enough she has been problematic but the majority of people nowadays are the same 🙄 joe is not an innocent angel like people seem to think.
I would love to know how Jake Mitchell feels right now 😂😂
As much as I also dislike the barkers, the video of her telling her family she was going on the show was actually quite sweet and you could tell she’s genuinely really happy about it.
Can’t believe this stuff is even coming from me but suppose you have to give credit where it’s due...

• Haha
I’m not a baby expert , I know every baby is different and develops in their own time but Harlow will be 2 years old in about a week and she can’t talk like all she does is make weird sounds and she can maybe say like one or two words but still they don’t make an effort with her. They still speak to her like she’s a newborn. I know people are going to say she has loads of time to start talking but to even get to the point of being able to talk you need to have parents who are helping you get there which Harlow doesn’t seem to have.

• Sad

GossWhore

VIP Member
Noone talking about her chacha??

Ok. I'll go first.

It was average and Craig comment "you should keep your kicks down, you're not at the professional level" ouch but true

• Haha

Niamhm

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who thought she actually looked nice? 😂

Still hate her ... but I think she looked alright compared to what i thought she was going to.
I did too! Don't like her or her content but she is pretty and looked nice on strictly. I feel like when some people don't like someone they get annoyed by everything about them but I'm happy to say that yeah she did actually look nice lmao

MangoFandango

Chatty Member
So Nasey fam’s latest vlog ‘Baby names we love but won’t be using’
I mean WTF - what’s that all about???
So basically, last time (Ni was pregnant) we weren’t really doing much (and living at Mum’s)
This time it’s soooo much harder. We’ve got Harlow and... get this... we both work full-time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Tublet83

VIP Member
They are the vainest vacuous Family.

Saffron’s 18th party was chav heaven, I bet she’s on coke by the end of the year

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Wtf have I just watched it makes Jake Paul look like Beethoven 😂🤣
Tubby!!!! it’s his sister dancing around him 😂😂😂 it so bad it’s brilliant 😂
There’s not one positive comment 😂😂😂 I’m tempted to ask if anyone is watching saffron on strictly 😎

• Haha

RachyWoo

VIP Member
I'm so glad I don't watch Strictly anymore!! She is going to be even more unbearable now. Her mum and her dad will be a nightmare. And her dad will be creepier than what he already is now, I'm shuddering at the thought!!

Doogiesog

Not saffron related but....
How old is Jed?? Sure hes like 16 or something? Yet the amounts of times I've seen him drinking alcohol? And he wants to be a influencer!!!
He's 17. I don't think it's that big of a deal, the vast majority of 17 year olds in the UK drink regularly.

cherry198

VIP Member
I don’t really know a lot about her and what I have heard has just been negative. The suicide story and pretending to be friends with someone who has cancer are the first things I heard and tells me all I need to know about her.