Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t be bothered watching Nasey fam vlog, what’s the unexpected news please?
Baby’s back to back I think? I couldn’t be bothered either just looked at comments
But baby can turn any time till like 34 weeks
Hardly a problem

Seeing how fuckin click-baity they are, wouldn't surprise me if the news was it was just trapped wind, not pregnant after all :p

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nasey family’s latest vlog. Take Harlow out to the paddling pool, great. But why not pack a picnic? Not really necessary to come back after a short while for Harlow to nap & then have to go out again to eat lunch....
Still, it means all the more time to have their daily visit to the shopping mall. This time under the pretext of buying ‘beach toys’ for Harlow. Look, you were at the seafront, all you had to do was walk along to all those shops there which sell every beach toy you could ever want! Never mind though, Ni says she’ll have to buy them online. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Nasey family’s latest vlog. Take Harlow out to the paddling pool, great. But why not pack a picnic? Not really necessary to come back after a short while for Harlow to nap & then have to go out again to eat lunch....
Still, it means all the more time to have their daily visit to the shopping mall. This time under the pretext of buying ‘beach toys’ for Harlow. Look, you were at the seafront, all you had to do was walk along to all those shops there which sell every beach toy you could ever want! Never mind though, Ni says she’ll have to buy them online. 🙄
The Nasey fam infuriate me more than words can say. Gone out for a meal AGAIN. 🤬🤬🤬 wonder how old Harlow will be when she tastes a home cooked meal!!!!

Reactions: 6
I can’t be bothered watching Nasey fam vlog, what’s the unexpected news please?
The baby is breach. Nicole's 22 bloody weeks along. Most babies will probably be head up at some point and flip to head down ready for birth. I don't see what the big deal is. She has at least 16 weeks left. She was moaning that she does not want to have the baby back to back again.

Reactions: 1
Looking at their recent Insta photos, I suspect both Wendy & Saffron have treated themselves to a new set of veneers

Compare the old teeth

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Sure looks like they have new teeth. Barely watch Saffron now her voice goes through me and her hand gestures get on my nerves, fake through and through the entire family.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, soooo crazy, sooooo original 🙄
The minions were onto her from the very off.
Just a big ole attention seeker doing it for the dollar.

Reactions: 8
Been a while since I posted... Honestly I feel like I need to express my concerns for Nicole's eating habits. I don't know if its just me but it seems like the majority of the time she starves herself or eats very little. The whole barker family would go out to eat and Nicole wouldn't order any food and every time she shows us her food we hear her make comments along the lines of 'its very healthy' 'its gluten free' etc etc. She is restricting herself so much and doesn't seem to enjoy and treat herself sometimes. I understand she wants to be healthy but she does come across as OTT sometimes. But again, maybe that's just me? I also agree with everyone posting saying Harlow is being brought up to be some sort of performing monkey and it is very sad to see.

Reactions: 5
I’ve never commented on this thread before but I agree with a lot of what people have said. In response to Nicole’s eating habits , she briefly said before that she dealt with issues when she was younger hinting that it was food related. Also she is very wary of her appearance at all times so may be uncomfortable eating infront of people. After you have your first baby you are more likely to lose any baby weight fast and get back to pre-baby body (this is different for everyone ) in Nicole’s case after she had Harlow she got back to her slim frame even though you could tell she became more paranoid about her looks and careful of how much she ate but after you have your second baby it can be harder to lose baby weight so maybe that’s in her mind too because she’s so young she wants to have a body she can flaunt especially since the Barkers can be very vain at times and even though all mothers should be proud and accepting of their bodies as they carried a child for 9 months , I don’t think Nicole would be happy accepting her body until she’s very skinny again. Casey loves himself to the point it’s like he is in a relationship with himself so maybe she wants to make sure he is still attracted to her after she has the next baby and his eye doesn’t wonder .

I actually think I actually might do an upload, that’s like actually just gonna be me like, actually just wearing like, one brand of clothing like, from actually one brand like, actually.
Like... so maybe like river eye-land. Like because it’s actually like one of my favourite stories like.

I WANT TO CHUCK AN ACTUAL THESAURUS AT HER. Literally. Literally.

• Haha
Saffron should share with her friend Anastasia where she got her teeth done. Maybe she can copy

And tbh not surprised Casey has diabetes the amount of tit they eat

• Haha
And they NEVER ever cook and eat a family meal at home together. Not one meal where they all eat the same and Harlow gets included instead of having to eat processed ready meals by herself, separately - Aaaagh!!!!
It’s either eating out, takeaway or bloody Deliveroo or Uber Eats.... FFS

The laziness is astonishing

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.