Saffron Barker #9 - 5’4”, photoshop galore, Tyler just face it, Saff’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know if Jed actually has a job... In today’s video he says he sits in his room all day, he wakes up past midday and appears to have no qualifications past GCSEs. Has he just been scraping on his ‘influencing’ and lockdown has been a convenient way to avoid getting a job or does he have some mysterious job?
ive been wondering this!! esp as imogen is in uni and does dancing aswell AS influencer stuff ... feel bad for her he seems so lazy

Reactions: 15
Does anyone know how he’d met Imogen? Bc they don’t live nearby & Jed doesn’t leave his room

• Haha
Reactions: 10

1. She looks so different
2. She didn’t even explain
3. Apparently they kicked him out when he was 18 I never seen him before
When he left they seemed to stop mentioning him all together which i find a bit weird considering he was a big part of their life and was in a lot of YouTube videos. Also on the moving day video when she showed Jordan’s old room empty they said it was jeds room and saff agreed and then her dad said it was Jordan’s and then saff just moved on. It’s so confusing you would think they would still mention him a lot or at least mention he doesn’t live there but they didnt

Reactions: 23
When he left they seemed to stop mentioning him all together which i find a bit weird considering he was a big part of their life and was in a lot of YouTube videos. Also on the moving day video when she showed Jordan’s old room empty they said it was jeds room and saff agreed and then her dad said it was Jordan’s and then saff just moved on. It’s so confusing you would think they would still mention him a lot or at least mention he doesn’t live there but they didnt
Knowing Saff she didn’t like that someone else got the attention

Reactions: 6
Wait so how is she getting the keys in a few days for a house she hasn’t paid for yet ?

Reactions: 19
Wait so how is she getting the keys in a few days for a house she hasn’t paid for yet ?
Exactly, how does she know what day she’s getting the keys if she hasn’t paid for it and finalised on it yet? Unless it’s a new build.....

Reactions: 3
usually you pay the deposit upon exchange and the pay the final monies, or if you’re getting a mortgage you draw down the money from the lender, on the day of completion. So she won’t have the keys until she completes on the house. If she’s going to pay for her house it sounds like she’s bought it outright. Otherwise the lender sends the money directly to her lawyer who then would forward it on to the vendors lawyer.

Exactly, how does she know what day she’s getting the keys if she hasn’t paid for it and finalised on it yet? Unless it’s a new build.....
when I bought my house we had a pre-agreed completion date so she would know when she’s getting the keys if a completion date is set

Reactions: 2
Yeah they really don't give a duck about Jordan, he's not blood related to them. Wendy was probably getting money to look after him, not sure.

Reactions: 11
Hes been in videos since then, a few of Casey's earlier stuff and he was at Saffrons big white party. I think he was older than 18 when he moved out as he's older than Saffron. He is making money from music and I'm sure he has a big trust in his name seeing as both his parents have passed (Dad definitely has, not sure about his mum but think so). He still comments under all their pics and tbh, they aren't obligated to house him forever and they were more than generous with him and really treated him as there own. He gets asked a lot on his channel and he always says there's no hard feelings and he was asked to leave as it was "time".

Plus, his lifestyle seemed very different from there's. He smokes weed, goes clubbing loads and obviously does his music stuff in the night too. They probably didn't like that either.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hes been in videos since then, a few of Casey's earlier stuff and he was at Saffrons big white party. I think he was older than 18 when he moved out as he's older than Saffron. He is making money from music and I'm sure he has a big trust in his name seeing as both his parents have passed (Dad definitely has, not sure about his mum but think so). He still comments under all their pics and tbh, they aren't obligated to house him forever and they were more than generous with him and really treated him as there own. He gets asked a lot on his channel and he always says there's no hard feelings and he was asked to leave as it was "time".

Plus, his lifestyle seemed very different from there's. He smokes weed, goes clubbing loads and obviously does his music stuff in the night too. They probably didn't like that either.
Sorry i don't agree, you don't ask someone thats in your care to just leave, when you see first sign of something you don't like. Even if hes an adult. Considering the guy doesn't have parents. Im speaking as someone that doesnt have both parents. I heard hes not following wendy on insta, doesnt sound very generous, sounds like they disowned him. He still comments and says no hard feelings cause hes a nice guy lol. The fact they never mention him speaks volumes.

Reactions: 35
Wendy came across awfully in that would you rather video. She came across so selfish and even her kids looked embarrassed. Then with the whole “I’d cheat” situation she kinda mumbled to jed “I’m trying to spice it up a bit” which was obvs an excuse but almost looks like it should’ve been edited out? Idk it was so weird.

As every day goes by I dislike saffron more and more. Why did she post saying she’s going to the bank? Imagine following an actual friend or acquaintance and they went on about their house this much I’d honestly unfollow. Ok you’re excited, I was excited too but I put 1 story up when I closed and that was it fml

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sorry i don't agree, you don't ask someone thats in your care to just leave, when you see first sign of something you don't like. Even if hes an adult. Considering the guy doesn't have parents. Im speaking as someone that doesnt have both parents. I heard hes not following wendy on insta, doesnt sound very generous, sounds like they disowned him. He still comments and says no hard feelings cause hes a nice guy lol. The fact they never mention him speaks volumes.
Also they let all there own kids stay there above the age of 18, Casey even had a baby there. Seems like a double standard.

Reactions: 12
Isn’t that dangerous cause if someone didn’t like her they’d go to the bank n wait yes there’s loads of banks but if you’ve seen her before n know where she goes not hard

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.