Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justheretolaugh

It's really worrying that you are studying medicine and your one a gossip page, degrading a young woman. Your whole life and job will be to not judge others, support others and put them before yourself.
It's really worrying that you are a mum and your one a gossip page, degrading a young woman. Your whole life and job as a mother will be to teach your children to not judge others, support others and put them before yourself. 😌

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

justheretolaugh

It's really worrying that you are studying medicine and your one a gossip page, degrading a young woman. Your whole life and job will be to not judge others, support others and put them before yourself.
Hardly “degrading” a young woman when I’m in fact only 23 myself. I have also not once mentioned her looks, the things I find wrong with her are the impressions she leaves on her younger audience and all the negative things she’s said and done. Her preaching mental health when she clearly doesn’t give a shit, giving the false impression that her big boobs grew overnight and are not due to surgery. The girl is up to her eyeballs with money and greed and is clearly doing very well for herself and you want to criticise the girl who just tryna get through a degree. Sorry for believing that the work I do should equate to a better lifestyle than what influencers live. You have equally joined and signed up to a gossip page knowing what it entails. Were you expecting positive affirmations or something? I will look after my patients and anyone who needs looking after but I don’t think calling out a youtuber for saying suicide is an inconvenience will make me any less of a doctor.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Missclassy19

VIP Member
tbh I don’t think her being 20 is all that great. She’s 20 w no real friends. No real idea of how hard people work and the real world around her. 20 without an idea on true friends except the bubble her mum made her. 20 without any actual purpose w her channel. 20 having not travelled anywhere that wasn’t w family or her boyfriend. 20 having not been out w her ‘best friend’ or made an significant gesture for her besides jealousy. She’s 20 without any real education and the inability to pronounce words or use more than the 5 words in her vocab. 20 not being able to let’s be honest acc buy a house because we know she had help ... a lot of help from her mum.
20 having no real sympathy and ability to own up for the train incident n acknowledging her ignorance. She’s 20 without any real work experience or a fall back plan. She’s 20 still breaking lockdown rules to see her leeching boyfriend who isn’t even worth the risk of the virus. So yes she’s 20 but in reality she has the brain of a child and gets treated like one. She’s in her own cage in the zoo thinking she’s better than everyone without realising jsut because she by herself it doesn’t mean there’s not people who are better out there. Never feel bad just because she’s 20. I’m 19 on a gap year going to uni when I’m 20. I spent months feeling bad because I wasn’t at the same stage as everyone in my year when in reality who acc cares at the end of the day I’m still gonna get a degree. Same for you guys. Yeah she has a house now but it kinda ruins the fun or growing up and figuring things out n having fun and reaching those milestones as they come. She’s gonna be 25 w having no more goals left and eventually she’s going to feel empty because what has she achieved besides materialistic things. You’re doing great imo better than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Can’t shame others for being on the same website as you :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 57

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I actchilly can’t believe I’m actchilly buying my dream home at the age of 20, it’s actchilly something I never actchilly imagined in my wildest dreams but I actchilly did manifest it like actchilly all my life, because I do actchilly manifest things.

so I’m actchilly so excited to be moving into my actual dream home.....

that I’m actchilly renovating.

this is killing my *actual* soul.
So dumb yet so rich.
(Don’t begrudge her at all, just wish she’d paid more attention in school, might make this easier to struggle through)

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Missclassy19

VIP Member
It's really worrying that you are a mum and your one a gossip page, degrading a young woman. Your whole life and job as a mother will be to teach your children not judge others, support others and put them before yourself. 😌
She came w receipt LEFT NO CRUMBS😂😂😂😂 .

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
“Can’t believe I’ve been able to buy my own house at just 20”

Yeah well furnish it yourself then too, without accepting gifted items.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

anonauntie

VIP Member
You know what massive respect to Jed. He was very shy and timid and clearly hated being in any vlog. And here he is talking about mental health, for a man of his age this is a big deal. All those sniddy remarks from saffron and their parents about him sleeping all day etc, the poor boy was struggling. And I know he says they helped, but we have all heard some of the things they’ve said and trust me that helps no one! He did gain a lot of weight during the first lockdown and I guess that’s where it all came from although he does say in the past so maybe it’s been on going for a while. But to talk about it like he has, big respect there. Crying about how happy is now, I did tear up have to admit that.

Reactions: 52

Missclassy19

VIP Member
They must all copy eachother at this point and compete 😂
I think if Saffron ever has a baby she will constantly need Wendy around her. The thought of her with a baby scares me even if it’s years away.
She’d be like “ this baby is unreal. Just like me they eat bland boring food w no seasoning. And I was trying to go bed last night but I just couldn’t obviously the baby fell out the cot n hit it’s head which is really really sad, but that meant that I just CouLdNT geT To SleEp” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
She was making digs at Ana wasn’t she when she was saying like “you’ve all seen Ana moving out and her flat, well mines going to be nothing like that” 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Dandylion1

VIP Member
She’s turning that big house into a 2 bedroom house whaaaat 😂😂😭 I don’t understand why people turn bedrooms into wardrobes? Surely that house will loose so much value because it couldn’t be a family home when she sells it

• Haha
  • Wow

phx

"I always knew this would happen because I've always manifested it and believed in myself." Shut the hell up, Saffron. That's not why you're able to buy a house at twenty: it's because of your audience and your privilege. The way influencers talk about stuff like this is so detached from the real world and ordinary people. If only it was as simple as ~believing in yourself~ :rolleyes: If it was then everyone would be able to live comfortably if they just ~manifested it~ :rolleyes: It would be beyond tone-deaf in normal circumstances and it's even more so right now.

Reactions: 49

l2mhb0

There was a video I saw ages ago with Wendy and Saffron, and Wendy was driving while having a flap that there was a wasp caught in a spider's web on the wing mirror. She was trying to free the wasp while ruining the spider's web and probably killing the spider. It just really annoyed me! 🤣 Who saves a wasp over a spider?! Hope this is not just me that thinks this haha
i think this might be the pickiest and pettiest thing ive seen on tattle! 😭🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

doodlebug

VIP Member
Eww yeah that was so cringe when Darren was saying Tyler wants to stay living where he is and not move to Brighton and saffron was like “he’d better move” and “he’ll move if I have anything to do with it”. Get over yourself. I don’t see them lasting and they’ll probably break up once normality sets in in the world and he realises he doesn’t want to leave his life in Lancashire and for Saffron that’s probably a deal breaker even though she’d never move for him either

Abcdxoxo

Is it just me that thought saffron did not like the VIP sign Wendy got her. Her face literally says everything when she opens a gift. If it’s not expensive she doesn’t want it I guess

• Haha