Saffron Barker #9 - 5’4”, photoshop galore, Tyler just face it, Saff’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But why would she lie about her height? She probs is just genuinely clueless
The girl changes her height like the weather , she literally said she was 5’3 then it was 5’2 then she said 5’1 and now we’re back again to 5’2 . She’s literally 5’4 or 5’5 she can’t be 5’2 but look the same height as ana who is 5’4 ? But whatever makes her happy 😂

Also does anyone know if Haz likes Saffron ? I’ve always thought there was a bit of tension between them .. are they even friends ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The girl changes her height like the weather , she literally said she was 5’3 then it was 5’2 then she said 5’1 and now we’re back again to 5’2 . She’s literally 5’4 or 5’5 she can’t be 5’2 but look the same height as ana who is 5’4 ? But whatever makes her happy 😂

Also does anyone know if Haz likes Saffron ? I’ve always thought there was a bit of tension between them .. are they even friends ?
Tbf our saffy b probably doesn’t know how long an inch is

And no haz and saffron don’t get on but irk the full story but there was some drama a few months ago on social media

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like I’m order to be an influencer there should be at least GCSEs or a qualification in something before they can make a channel

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like I’m order to be an influencer there should be at least GCSEs or a qualification in something before they can make a channel
if they had GCSES and a qualification they’d actually get a job that requires them 😂🤣

New Thread.

Title suggestion by @so_u_thinkimskinnyyy

Roundup:

-Saffron photoshops every photo of herself however the paparazzi manage to show the real truth and nothing but the truth! ;)
-She has recently been caught breaking lockdown rules to see Tyler
-Tyler has been going back and forth from his parents home to the Barkers
“going back and forth” don’t you mean “moving house” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
if they had GCSES and a qualification they’d actually get a job that requires them 😂🤣

“going back and forth” don’t you mean “moving house” 😂😂😂
No but I feel like they should have basic education if they’re gonna create content that influencers younger people

Imogen and Jed are a way stronger couple than Tyler and Saffron
S/T are for Instagram J/I are an actual couple they barely post eachother all the time and you can tell Jed acc loves her

Reactions: 11
Libby whitehouse (her best friend for those who don’t know) did an Instagram story a few weeks ago I think of a Q&A and one of the questions was how tall are you. She said she’s 5ft5 & half. I know saffron is not standing straight but you can tell that she’s still a couple inches shorter. Like people have said I don’t think she’s got a clue how tall she is.
2D1821B4-23E5-48FE-A5B1-8E4984F77269.jpeg

Reactions: 8
The thing is Yh Ik people talk to their parents about sex n all that personally I don’t however I understand it’s healthy and it’s a good thing to communicate but that family seems weirdly too open about it like I can’t imagine sitting and telling my mum Yh we have sex. This happened and this looks like this. In one video Jed got like a sex book and Saffron or someone said Imogen would be happy. I’d leave. I’d get my ass up n go to my room that’s so awkward

Libby whitehouse (her best friend for those who don’t know) did an Instagram story a few weeks ago I think of a Q&A and one of the questions was how tall are you. She said she’s 5ft5 & half. I know saffron is not standing straight but you can tell that she’s still a couple inches shorter. Like people have said I don’t think she’s got a clue how tall she is.
View attachment 436980
.... this was when she was younger .... people grow not tryna be rude but I was 5’1 in year 7 and I’m 5’3 now and have been since year 9. She isn’t the same height as then you even her body isn’t the same things change

Reactions: 17
View attachment 436980
Who dis?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 436980
She looks really short there!

I did used to quite enjoy her videos, but I feel she just doesn't have much direction anymore.

Reactions: 5
Everytime it comes up she keeps claiming she's 5'2 which is nowhere near true she is 5'5 or taller. No idea why she can't accept her actual height she is not as small as she keeps saying.
She’s definitely 5’2, 5’3 at a push maybe. my friend met her in like Jan last year and they were the same height

... this was when she was younger .... people grow not tryna be rude but I was 5’1 in year 7 and I’m 5’3 now and have been since year 9. She isn’t the same height as then you even her body isn’t the same things change
yeah I know this was about 4 years ago... but I highly doubt she’s grown much since then lol. Girls reach their adult height around 15/16 and that was her last day of year 11 meaning she was 15 at the time. If she has grown since that picture was taken then I really dont see her growing that much. She’s been in videos with Libby ever since and still there’s quite a height difference. I do believe she is around the 5 ft 2, 5 ft 3. In a really old Casey vlog just after Harlow was born they were talking about harlows possible height. Nicole said she is 5 ft 7 and in past vlogs you can see Ni is slightly taller than her.

Ariana Grande n Emilia Clarke are allegedly 5’2/3 as well for reference and Ari is tiny

Idc I love Imogen n Jed. Imogen seems so nice n respectful
BB778656-F5C1-435E-8722-EC1B00850021.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

1. She looks so different
2. She didn’t even explain
3. Apparently they kicked him out when he was 18 I never seen him before

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.