Saffron Barker #9 - 5’4”, photoshop galore, Tyler just face it, Saff’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread.

Title suggestion by @so_u_thinkimskinnyyy

Roundup:

-Saffron photoshops every photo of herself however the paparazzi manage to show the real truth and nothing but the truth! ;)
-She has recently been caught breaking lockdown rules to see Tyler
-Tyler has been going back and forth from his parents home to the Barkers

Reactions: 13
Has saffron been in the air bnb for 3 weeks already? In her stories she says she gets the keys to her house in about 3 days.

Reactions: 9
Why is she so dramatic

I can't at all the stories she's posted of her and Tyler :rolleyes:
sis you've barely known each other for a year , calm down

Reactions: 34
I just find it hilarious idk if I feel sad for her. She’s clearly been deprived of a man because sorry Tyler ain’t all that and a packet of M&Ms he’s average if that he’s like 22 and to me looks 16 like I find it so weird she acts like royalty and that’s her type 😂😂😂. She’s like Poppy Mead imo. Pick me girls who are dedicated to their man in an unhealthy way. I really want someone to knock some sense into this girl because she needs to realise not everything in her life revokes around her like mate someone give her a wet slap across the face it’s not normal how much her family baby her like it’s a grown ass woman. She’s ditsy af and lives up to the bad stereotype of blonde women ( no offence to my beautiful blonde girls) but she’s just so jarring

Reactions: 32
When she’s on about returning the PrAdA GiLeT because it’s too big because she didn’t buy a small. She bought a medium Oh pizz off🙄🤦🏽‍♀️ Made a big deal of saying herself £1400 too.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Took one for the team and asked that girl that saffron met at Lake District how tall she is .. she’s literally 5’7 I - 😳 (I asked her on TikTok )
60DC8D16-07DC-4252-B62E-C7AE64977792.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Took one for the team and asked that girl that saffron met at Lake District how tall she is .. she’s literally 5’7 I - 😳 (I asked her on TikTok )
View attachment 436342
So ... how tall is 🥴👀 I’m dead 😂😂

If my calculations are correct saffron is a liar 😂😂

View attachment 436342
F715FED1-811E-4801-8235-126D65AEF144.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Just for reference does anyone know how much the house was going for that she was going to buy but passed up on? The one she showed in the videos☺

Does anyone know if Jed actually has a job... In today’s video he says he sits in his room all day, he wakes up past midday and appears to have no qualifications past GCSEs. Has he just been scraping on his ‘influencing’ and lockdown has been a convenient way to avoid getting a job or does he have some mysterious job?

Reactions: 22
The way Wendy mouthed “that’s why she’s my favourite” when asking if they’d prefer Wendy’s cooking to takeout 🤣

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I was watching her latest video (clearly have nothing to do on Valentine’s 😭) and wtf is wrong with her fans? I know they little kids but why would you ask ‘who would you rather walk in on Jed or saff’, that’s so weird to know what her parents will say 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 24
whether Jed knows it or not long term he’s gonna suffer from being the sibling of saffron. Her parents must use her as an example when he’s lazy n she isn’t even all that

Reactions: 17
Saffron’s 5’4”? I’m sure she said she was shorter like maybe 5’1”?
Everytime it comes up she keeps claiming she's 5'2 which is nowhere near true she is 5'5 or taller. No idea why she can't accept her actual height she is not as small as she keeps saying.

Reactions: 16
why did windy jump in and say “would you rather see me with another” that’s just soo weird and random

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.