Saffron Barker #9 - 5’4”, photoshop galore, Tyler just face it, Saff’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another spend , spend , spend, free gifts, photoshoots video. We’re in a pandemic! Saffron, are you aware people are losing their lives, homes and jobs due to lockdown and I refuse to hear that a photo shoot is work. She isn’t a model, a photoshoot is not her only source of income, so it is not essential! Nothing but a stuck up superficial “role model” I hope young girls don’t idolise her too much.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I didn't know she even knew Cal/Chip lol usually I enjoy their podcast but I don't know if I'll be able to listen to this one

Reactions: 3
She’s now permanently posting pictures that look like they’re from a Nuts Magazine shoot 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also on Cal’s podcast he asks the best night she’s been out on.

THE SKI TRIP 🤮🤮🤮🤣

Reactions: 5
Absolutely love The Fellas podcast purely for Cal and guests they have. I definitely won’t be watching/listening to the one with Saff. It’ll definitely just be Chip obsessing over her. The kind of questions that get asked are usually to do with sex and wild nights out. Saff definitely will have been extremely uncomfortable and spouted lies to seem cool in front of them both

Reactions: 1
By moving in with Tyler she wants them to be the new Molly Mae and Tom 😂 Saff Ain’t happening

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.