Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s probably in the next room also. Am I the only one who thinks it doesn’t look like him?
Haha, I don't believe for one minute that they are not together today, saffron seems like she would demand to spend the day with him, also anyone else think that's really cringy

Reactions: 21
You can add some weird filters. But again. THE FRIGGING SIDE ANGLE !
Yh looks like she straining her neck

I think she’s making up for all the heads of being single. Can’t wait for him to dump her ass sns she’s adding dates she’s gonna slip up and show she met hun before he moved in w her for lockdown

Reactions: 5
Even in tier 3 sport was cancelled, because the lads I teach play in adults teams and they all their matches cancelled because we were in tier 3. All sport was cancelled if it wasn’t “elite”, so I’m not 100% sure the date is correct! But anyway, it’s more proof hopefully to her fans that she’s a dickhead

I’m confused why she’s posting a whole montage for him .... mate roll over n he’s right there

I find this really awkward as if she’s the type to randomly take pictures and I can hear her fake laugh . She’s gonna expose herself posting these pictures cause she’s broken rules love how she stopped adding dates

Reactions: 25
I’m sure on the 6th June you weren’t supposed to be mixing households? Yet her and Tyler are indoors together? My boyfriend didn’t come into my house until July...

Reactions: 10
I’m confused why they were in her parents room taking pictures

That’s 10101010000% a different person the the guy in her FaceTime call
She probs edits his face in pictures hence in real life or videos he looks different

Loooool she posts a whole camera roll and he posts and insta and one story

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She was still in the Lake District on 20th December, she has a picture on her feed. That’s also the date when a fan she met on the walk tagged her in a picture without any social distancing whatsoever. A couple of days later she said Tyler had been living with them for a while so they could spend Christmas together. By that she meant she picked him up 3 days earlier

And a week before they went to that fancy hotel on a spa break. She is just so full of lies it actually hurts

Attachments

Reactions: 16
All of the beds in the house they are staying in are white, and don’t have a black headboard, so it can’t be a recent pic Saff or are you not at home?
That just looks like a print out of a screenshot to me. I assume she wants to pretend she’s not seeing him today

Reactions: 4
Someone ask that girl how tall she is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.