Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YES HAHAHA!! I came to the thread to post it. And tags the brand as well... Couldn't make it more obvious 🤣😭
I also came to post this 🤣🤣🤣 what a beg, as if she couldn’t afford to buy them

who wears white trainers to go for a walk atm anyway

Reactions: 12
Forgive me tattlers as I have sinned. I actually don’t mind the look of her new in the style range that’s about to be released 😳😳😳

Reactions: 6
Forgive me tattlers as I have sinned. I actually don’t mind the look of her new in the style range that’s about to be released 😳😳😳
Lol me too 😫 I quite liked the winter range as well but would never let myself buy from in the style

Reactions: 2
Lol me too 😫 I quite liked the winter range as well but would never let myself buy from in the style
I think it’s overpriced and I don’t imagine the quality is great so I won’t buy it unless it’s it ends up in the £5 section 🤣 I’m sure it’s a rip off of somebody else’s design and we could find it elsewhere

Reactions: 1
I need y’all to do better. 50 Hail Marys and a run around Brighton in Saffron’s cozy pjs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was gonna say the same thing about the wellies... Breaks my heart that well off people have the audacity to beg for free clothing when there are poor people/children who are in desperate need of free clothing.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand this whole mottled tie-dye look... it just reminds me of really mouldy bread.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
saffron buy your own hunters like the rest of us. Apparently you’re so successful... the begging is actually a bit gross

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I really liked some pieces Saffron had worn from her inthestyle range but gosh the prices are extortinate in my opinion even on sale..I work FT but still no way I'd pay that. I don't know how her fans who tag her on deliveries can afford it quite frankly...why is inthestyle acting so premium? Is the quality any better than Boohoo/PLT/Miss Guided and the other fast fashion shops, if it is then I understand the prices. But I'm only used to seeing Coast or AX Paris or Zara charged them prices which are stores I don't even bother with..

Oh thanks Saffron for letting Ana and everyone know how many presents you've got her so you don't get any less and that they are 'home' presents hahaha...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is winding me up more and more and I don’t even know why

Tree looks tit love

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Bit rich of her to post this on her story when she hurt a lot of people with her trigger comments around diets and exercising and lying to people about her boob job and surgery - even her fans!

76F9C2D2-29EA-4D87-A375-ACAC7EB73505.png

Reactions: 13
Why does she keep going on about how funny the video is? I didn’t even crack a smile once, which part was meant to be funny?

Reactions: 2
I don't understand how she misspells in nearly every insta story... It takes two seconds to proof read. So lazy and unprofessional. Makes you look dumb sweety.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s dyslexic. So abit rude
in fairness this person might not have known,I didn’t know. Also Wendy works for her, so it’s not out of reach for her to get her stories proof read, it would be expected of her if she worked professionally. At the end of the day it’s her job, we all need help with some things, for example I have autism, it’s not an excuse to do your work poorly when you have the opportunity to improve

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s dyslexic. So abit rude
Don’t think dyslexia is an excuse,I’m dyslexic found it hard in school but I don’t think it takes long to proof read and check if you’ve spelt everything right ?personally I would be embarrassed. Anytime she talks about her having dyslexia she literally just uses it as an excuse for her being thick when in fact it’s not the dyslexia she is just so bloody thick. She acts like people who have this are thick I went to a good university and got a law degree and a masters having dyslexia is not an excuse for being thick. Literally Einstein and Stephan hawking were dyslexic obviously not comparing myself to them but she’s literally can’t use it as an excuse I just don’t think she tried at school. Obviously the education system doesn’t suit everyone but when she talks about school she always portrays it to not be important which shows how little she thinks about what she says when there are so many young Girls watching her that are impressionable who think that it’s not important after watching her.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.