Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just cried laughing at her insta story. Faking she's in bed with a hot choc in pj's for an ad. Mate that mug is EMPTY you can see it's empty in the last shot, plus you're in full makeup. Cosy morning my arse. Absolute joker.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just cried laughing at her insta story. Faking she's in bed with a hot choc in pj's for an ad. Mate that mug is EMPTY you can see it's empty in the last shot, plus you're in full makeup. Cosy morning my arse. Absolute joker.
they’re so cute because they’re so cute
like wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘I treated myself to some new pyjamas’
#AD
Translates to ‘I was sent these pyjamas to sell’

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No it’s definitely security/alarms, if you look at his twins Facebook you can see the business name where he works, I don’t want to put it on here ☺ My boyfriend literally knows him lol
they’re obviously not very good alarms... didn’t they get burgled recently? Saffron must take after her dad, selling products that they clearly done use 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
they’re obviously not very good alarms... didn’t they get burgled recently? Saffron must take after her dad, selling products that they clearly done use 🥴😂
The person is talking about Tyler's dads business lol.
Saffrons dad is the one with the window business.

Reactions: 4
Honestly can’t deal 😂😂😂

So she’s gained nearly 13,000 followers today to get her to 1.8 million on insta. How many do we think she bought? 😂

Reactions: 4
I absolutely despise Saffron after the lack of an apology for lying about her cosmetic surgeries. She's never going to take accountability for her actions, and why would she when she has an army of 11 year olds blowing smoke up her ass? Take a look at all the comments she's hearted on her vlog - she will refuse to accept she did anything wrong and she's just going to get away with it. I can't believe influencers rake in the cash being horrible influences. It makes me irrationally angry and I'm not ready to get over it.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I just don’t get how she doesn’t seem to realise that her nonsense about fillers and her attitude to food rubs off on her more impressionable fans. She KNOWS she influences them to go out and buy what she shills and yet she can’t put 2 and 2 together and realise she’s influencing them in other ways too‽

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.