Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’m soo sorry. People like her make me feel sick. I’m soo happy more and more people are exposing the real her. Such a foul human being she is. Are these the same girls ??? They all look like bullies.
Yeah these are the girls

Reactions: 2
i'm sorry but i am bleeping fuming about saffron pretending 'her life could be so different' because she had a 'hearing scare'. i've been hard of hearing/partially deaf since i was born and it affects my life DAILY, but i am not fully deaf and i am not a BSL user. i am so grateful for even having the ability to hear. I WOULD NEVER sit and beg people for sympathy saying 'oh i could have been fully deaf!', and i wouldn't be surprised if fully deaf people found this completely offensive, because newsflash: DEAF PEOPLE'S LIVES AREN'T 'SO DIFFERENT', as if they're bleeping aliens.

they're people. just like saffron would be, deaf or not. i don't see deaf people making a documentary making money off of how they could have been able to hear, and their life could have been 'so different'!!!

most people i know when they were younger had an abnormal hearing test and they then think that they're hard of hearing. but later find out that they aren't, but they don't go round saying their life could've been so different and making money off of it. sorry but this is completely and LITERALLY tone deaf.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
“It was just easier for me not to play with other children.” Oh ffs, give it a rest.

she’s acting like she had some terrible condition. It’s having slightly tit hearing. Jesus Christ I’ve known kids with severe disabilities that genuinely faced difficulty growing up, lack of friends and discrimination and they wouldn’t bloody cry for sympathy. Saffron really is in her own little bubble isn’t she?

• Angry
Reactions: 23
She’s not deaf at all. She just doesn’t listen to others and talks over them, we’ve all seen it in her vlogs and her constantly going “huh” she’s never been bothered and I’ve never heard her mention anything about being hard of hearing (has she spoke about this?) but she’s now mentioning it when it’s come to doing a video for it and getting people saying how brave she is. duck OFF

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe how dramatic that preview was, Saffron saying she didn’t play with other children and could have been deaf, then her bloody nan crying, this is so insulting

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe how dramatic that preview was, Saffron saying she didn’t play with other children and could have been deaf, then her bloody nan crying, this is so insulting
Her mum probably didn’t let her play with any kids that didn’t fit in with what they want their friends to look like🙄 everyone seems to have to be skinny and all put together

Reactions: 10
If you look at her latest tiktok all of the comments are hate comments 😂😂😂 love that for her

Reactions: 7
She said it made her not want to play with other kids when not long ago Wendy even said in a video that Saffron was a very confident bossy child who would order all the other children around. Saffron was not a shy child in the slightest she’s even said that herself and I find it really hard to believe that this girl would avoid playing with other children when she loves her voice to be heard and to be the centre of attention. Fair enough she had a problem with her hearing but why does she need to pull the sympathy card?
Also there’s a vibe I get from her Nan that I don’t like. I know people might come for me for saying that but I’m ready for each and every one of you! “You’re only saying that cause it’s Saffrons nan” and “ She’s an innocent old woman leave her out of this thread” is she though? if I get a vibe I get a vibe try change my mind!

Reactions: 25
She said it made her not want to play with other kids when not long ago Wendy even said in a video that Saffron was a very confident bossy child who would order all the other children around. Saffron was not a shy child in the slightest she’s even said that herself and I find it really hard to believe that this girl would avoid playing with other children when she loves her voice to be heard and to be the centre of attention. Fair enough she had a problem with her hearing but why does she need to pull the sympathy card?
Also there’s a vibe I get from her Nan that I don’t like. I know people might come for me for saying that but I’m ready for each and every one of you! “You’re only saying that cause it’s Saffrons nan” and “ She’s an innocent old woman leave her out of this thread” is she though? if I get a vibe I get a vibe try change my mind!
I mean she’s clearly made Wendy grow up to be a brat and think she do what she wants so she is not innocent at all.

That video trailer wow how SELF CENTRED CAN U BE? why does EVERYTHING have to be about her??????
she lives a completely above average, comfortable lifestyle. How flipping THICK of this witch to sit and pity a deaf girl under the pretence that she COULD have had hearing problems.
witch if my grandma had wheels she could have been a bike 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Absolutely self centred privileged clown.

Reactions: 24
Next thread suggestion title

Saffron Barker #7 Obsessed with my weight and my eyebrows are a state!

Why are her calves the same size as her thighs? she actually has the most unfortunate body. I refuse to believe she works out as much as she claims and eats as little as she claims- I’ve also seen loads of people on here claiming she’s building muscle instead of losing weight, you need to eat way more calories than she apparantley does. She’s had the same body for years despite constantly claiming she’s losing weight. I hope she realises that photoshopping the living tit out of her photos to make herself slimmer doesn’t actually mean she’s lost weight.

Side note: She is so illiterate, it’s infuriating. One of my pet peeves for her is when she says ‘i done it’ instead of ‘i’ve done it’. I was just catching up on this thread and a couple pages back someone left a comment and they also said something along the lines of ‘I done it’ and it actually triggered me hahaha

Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion:

Saffron Barker #7 Naturally blessed, minus the filler, nose & fake breasts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Am I the only one that can't stand when in her eating challenges she puts food in her mouth and says "sho good" with her mouth full? She does it about 10 times in one video.
And then holds her fingers up in the ‘ok’ position 👌🏻 I could scream!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Saff moaning about how she "Could of been" deaf.... i could of stopped myself going to the fridge this afternoon numerous times, but i didn't haha

Why are her calves the same size as her thighs? she actually has the most unfortunate body. I refuse to believe she works out as much as she claims and eats as little as she claims- I’ve also seen loads of people on here claiming she’s building muscle instead of losing weight, you need to eat way more calories than she apparantley does. She’s had the same body for years despite constantly claiming she’s losing weight. I hope she realises that photoshopping the living tit out of her photos to make herself slimmer doesn’t actually mean she’s lost weight.

Side note: She is so illiterate, it’s infuriating. One of my pet peeves for her is when she says ‘i done it’ instead of ‘i’ve done it’. I was just catching up on this thread and a couple pages back someone left a comment and they also said something along the lines of ‘I done it’ and it actually triggered me hahaha
100% agree with this 😅 I’ve always thought how unfortunate her body is, she’s very stocky and just looks like her dad, Darren, in a wig...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.