Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s admitted to having a boob job and that she’s so insecure about having one boob bigger than the other...Every girl has that, nothing to be insecure about. Apparently your left boob is bigger because it protects your heart?? Heard that a while ago but now sure how true it is🤣🙈

Reactions: 10
SHES FINALLY OWNED UP TO HAVING HER BOOBS DONE
FINALLY. It's about bloody time, I knew it wasn't just due to puberty like some people posted on here 😂

Edit: what minute is it at? I cba to watch the whole video

Reactions: 15
Did anyone notice how any question she asked Jedd - she just turned his answer in to something about herself🥴

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she admitted it!!!! she said it was a couple of years ago and she was so casual about it she was just like “yeah.. I actually have had my boobs done.” Her management must’ve told her to come clean about it cos I feel like she wanted to take that to the grave and never admit to getting any work done 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 22
Thanks! Anyone else think she's throwing shade at Ana saying she got them done because she had one bigger than the other? Ana is probably booking hers in as we speak 😂
Ana will be down there tomorrow having them done 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she finally admits it. But why did she say she’s never had anything in her face? Didn’t she do something similar with her mum and say she had chin or jaw filler? I’m sure she did.

Reactions: 19
She’s only finally admitted to the boob job in that video to get more views while she plugged the tit podcast she’s started with the overbearing mother! It was blatantly obvious she’d had one a few years back..she took a week off saying she was ill and came back with tits! 🙄 She’s so insecure..boob job and nose job by age 20...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t believe she admitted it!!!! she said it was a couple of years ago and she was so casual about it she was just like “yeah.. I actually have had my boobs done.” Her management must’ve told her to come clean about it cos I feel like she wanted to take that to the grave and never admit to getting any work done 🥴🥴🥴
And the way she tried to act like she wasn’t sure whether she’d already mentioned it before 😂😂

The top comment is interesting to read all the replies to it. On one hand yeah she shouldn’t have to put everything out there but she has said recently in a video about her boobs growing?! So blatantly lying to her young viewers making it seem like they’re natural is so wrong. Ngl even to the point where I (as a 21 year old) started to feel bad like why can’t my boobs look like that without a bra

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Didn’t she flat out deny having a boob job in the past? 😂 and she definitely admitted to having chin filler, why lie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok but how can she just casually say ‘yeah I got my boobs done two years ago’ but has constantly denied it loads of times since then

Reactions: 30
So she finally admits it. But why did she say she’s never had anything in her face? Didn’t she do something similar with her mum and say she had chin or jaw filler? I’m sure she did.
I also thought this! She defo said they had it together. Ngl I do think her boobs look quite natural

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m dying to find the videos where she said she hasn’t had a boob job, I can just hear it now “omg everyone thinks I’ve had my boobs done, nooo I have not, I’m just naturally blessed”

That video wasn’t a smart move at all, she’s contradicted herself a lot

Reactions: 17
Do you think she realises her chin is her face? Its like face filler is limited to cheeks and lips from the way shes going on

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.