Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m dying to find the videos where she said she hasn’t had a boob job, I can just hear it now “omg everyone thinks I’ve had my boobs done, nooo I have not, I’m just naturally blessed”

That video wasn’t a smart move at all, she’s contradicted herself a lot
Isn’t it anna who says that? I’ve never heard Saff say that but maybe I’ve just missed it.

Reactions: 1
I’m dying to find the videos where she said she hasn’t had a boob job, I can just hear it now “omg everyone thinks I’ve had my boobs done, nooo I have not, I’m just naturally blessed”

It’s in the vlog where she went to that dark and dingey hotel room with Tyler😣 she was looking in the mirror and mentioned something about her boobs and how she hasn’t had them done “they’ve just grown” or something like that🤣🤣

It’s in the vlog where she went to that dark and dingey hotel room with Tyler😣 she was looking in the mirror and mentioned something about her boobs and how she hasn’t had them done “they’ve just grown” or something like that🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Isn’t it anna who says that? I’ve never heard Saff say that but maybe I’ve just missed it.
I’m certain I’ve heard Saffron saying ‘I’m naturally blessed with big boobs’, will try find video tonight

I’m talking in Q&As not just normal videos btw

Reactions: 10
Of course she had them done, they don’t just change like that. Glad to see she’s being called out for lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m certain I’ve heard Saffron saying ‘I’m naturally blessed with big boobs’, will try find video tonight

I’m talking in Q&As not just normal videos btw
Fairs I know Ana has talked about it a lot in Q&As so maybe saffron has but I’ve just associated it with ana

She lies all the time.
It’s perfectly normal to her & she seems to believe all the verbal diarrhoea that comes out of her mouth. Even when it’s contradictory. It’s quite rare that she gets picked up on it, although occasionally Wendy does and more recently, Tyler has.

Reactions: 16
OMG she dropped the bomb!!!
I actually cannot believe she has admitted her boob job!

Reactions: 7
She lies all the time.
It’s perfectly normal to her & she seems to believe all the verbal diarrhoea that comes out of her mouth. Even when it’s contradictory. It’s quite rare that she gets picked up on it, although occasionally Wendy does and more recently, Tyler has.
I've never seen anyone lie or embellish the truth as much as she does! Its actually worrying how much she does it.

Reactions: 7
Just been watching the new Q&A with Jed and she’s talking about fillers, she’s said that she’s never had fillers but I’ve just gone back a few months, in the quick fire assumptions she said she’s had filler in her nose and then the q&a with her mum a fair few months ago, she said she’s had cheek filler, like, which is it? Have you had filler or not

Reactions: 21
Didn’t she say the thing she had done to her nose was filler? So maybe that was a lie and she has had a nose job

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she say the thing she had done to her nose was filler? So maybe that was a lie and she has had a nose job
She's had it shaved I think but she admitted to chin filler and some sort of other filler. She's ridiculous. As if people cant pull receipts seeing as its all online. Muppet.

Reactions: 6
Can anyone pin-point when this boob job was? I’ve looked through her insta but can’t seem to see when

Reactions: 3
Can anyone pin-point when this boob job was? I’ve looked through her insta but can’t seem to see when
a while before Strictly - she was seen wearing compression bras ALOT. Didnt even try to hide it. Theres a few screenshots in old threads.

It actually annoys me so much how anything Jed said, she just discarded it and turned it about herself. She’s so obsessed with herself it’s hard to watch.

Reactions: 14
It actually annoys me so much how anything Jed said, she just discarded it and turned it about herself. She’s so obsessed with herself it’s hard to watch.
this 1000% anytime he talked about himself she would just be like “yeah... well ANYWAY back to me and how perfect I am lol”

Bro I remember her admitting to trying facial filler but then she said she didn’t like it because it made her face look fatter and didn’t suit her.... THIS GIRL CAN LIE !

Reactions: 15
F7CFB960-EE8D-4001-92B8-3EB9D3BF760D.jpeg

This was the video where she looked like she was wearing a compression bra, around June/July 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.