Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the start of her undoing. She’s literally throwing it all away for a relationship with someone who she’s known 5 mins.

Reactions: 6
Funny that she couldn’t go to Greece with Ana though! Definitely the friend who ditches their friends for a boyfriend
Where she was going with Ana was on the quarantine list, where Italy isn’t? I know she’s stupid but she isn’t stupid enough to go somewhere which isn’t on a travel corridor

Reactions: 2
The way these Youtubers are going on, you’d think they’ve never been on holiday before. Why do they need another holiday in a pandemic?!

Reactions: 29
Always wonder where it went wrong with Jake Mitchell, he just went off the rails and became a new person after the Saffron break up. I remember he kept hyping up a new song and doing a countdown to it then the day came and the song was never released. Always wondered what happened. Why did he become a road man? Why did he cheat with Claudia Naya

the song info is on his highlights under roley

• Haha
Why is she pretending to be at the gym and at home on her insta when her boyfriend is posting pics in Milan? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In the gym shark gear which was probably an AD but she hasn't posted that. :cautious:

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.