Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes now posting milan on her insta; probably a vlog coming later.
Wendy probably sent her a text after seeing this thread (bc we know she's watching) and told her to get ahead of the comments 🤣
Gymshark stuff is prerecorded and an ad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wendy probably sent her a text after seeing this thread (bc we know she's watching) and told her to get ahead of the comments 🤣
Gymshark stuff is prerecorded and an ad.
Yeah she probably did. :cool:

The gymshark outfits on her stories today don't have AD or GIFTED on them. We know she definitely works with gymshark so she definitely is paid to talk about their clothes or she could have been gifted them, if so she needs to put GIFTED on the posts.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Yeah she probably did. :cool:

The gymshark outfits on her stories today don't have AD or GIFTED on them. We know she definitely works with gymshark so she definitely is paid to talk about their clothes or she could have been gifted them, if so she needs to put GIFTED on the posts.
Report her to the Advertising Standards

Reactions: 3
Always wonder where it went wrong with Jake Mitchell, he just went off the rails and became a new person after the Saffron break up. I remember he kept hyping up a new song and doing a countdown to it then the day came and the song was never released. Always wondered what happened. Why did he become a road man? Why did he cheat with Claudia Naya

the song info is on his highlights under roley
wouldn’t surprise me If he was on drugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haha its horrific isn't it ?!?!?

It looks like a disease under a microscope :ROFLMAO:
hahaha I know right!!🤣🤣 It’s horrendous!! Wouldn’t be spending my money on that🤮 probably flimsy material too, going by the tweets last time🤣🙈

Reactions: 1
hahaha I know right!!🤣🤣 It’s horrendous!! Wouldn’t be spending my money on that🤮 probably flimsy material too, going by the tweets last time🤣🙈
Its awful :cautious:

Didn't she say in her recent vlog or one of her recent vlogs that her previous collections were sold out???

They're discounted to a fiver on the ITS website; some ''sellout''.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
What on earth is this😭 take it this is a “let’s make a twist on a denim jacket” and not even make the materials work together😭 never seen anything like this...all the fan accounts and 9 year olds will have this on their Xmas wish list, I’ve never heard of any 18+ girl buy anything, I could be wrong but when I look at comments all I see is fan accounts😬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
What on earth is this😭 take it this is a “let’s make a twist on a denim jacket” and not even make the materials work together😭 never seen anything like this...all the fan accounts and 9 year olds will have this on their Xmas wish list, I’ve never heard of any 18+ girl buy anything, I could be wrong but when I look at comments all I see is fan accounts😬
A lot of the pieces are horrific :ROFLMAO:

It'll be good for the parents of the 9 year olds as everything will be reduced to a fiver by then :p

She doesn't have enough fans to sell out, shame :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pretty sure tyler mimed the n word in saffrons story

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Pretty sure tyler mimed the n word in saffrons story
It's hard to tell but I wouldn't put it past him they're both as vapid as each other.

What caught my attention was Saffron acting like an idiot doing that annoying 'skkkkkkrrrrrrttttt'.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.