Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching a new vid- talking about being able to see family at Christmas hopefully even tho she’s already broke lockdown rules anyway🤣

she’s doing a ad for a tooth brush and toothpaste, wonder how long that will last for?

her mum is trying to look the same age as her and it’s pissing me off.

Saying “huh” gotta prove she was almost deaf guys.

Pouting while eating yet again.

sick of bearimg

Going around touching loads for things in a shop, can bet she hasn’t washed those hands 🤢

mentions its lakes first Christmas even tho it’s his 2nd Christmas?? She literally has no idea 🙄 like I know he was only like 2 months old last Christmas but still.

Reactions: 13
mentions its lakes first Christmas even tho it’s his 2nd Christmas?? She literally has no idea 🙄 like I know he was only like 2 months old last Christmas but still.
I just came on here to say the same thing. 😂 I had her vlog on in the background and her words leapt out, I had to rewind to make sure I had heard her correctly! I don't even follow her or the Nasey family much, but I know it's Lakes second Christmas. Imagine if she bought it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watching a new vid- talking about being able to see family at Christmas hopefully even tho she’s already broke lockdown rules anyway🤣
does she not realise her auntie, grandparents, Casey & Nicole, Tyler and Imogen arent 3 households??

Reactions: 11
I just came on here to say the same thing. 😂 I had her vlog on in the background and her words leapt out, I had to rewind to make sure I had heard her correctly! I don't even follow her or the Nasey family much, but I know it's Lakes second Christmas. Imagine if she bought it. 🤣
She probs doesn’t even realise how old he is 🤣

And a trip to The Range looking at pointless tat during lockdown is hardly ‘essential’ shopping 🙄

#rulesdontapplytoBarkers

Reactions: 2
Do the Barker's not realize that just because the rules are changing doesn't mean you should have loads of people over Christmas. The virus is still very much killing people. If the case number spikes I will be furious if she dares complain because her and her family are contributing to it. I would love to see my Gran and Papa for Christmas but I can't because they are both vulnerable. By the sound of things her Nan isn't in the best state health wise as she seems to constantly be in and out the hospital so the Barker's should definitely not be spending Christmas with them. Sorry if I sound like a miserable witch but I hate people who complain about the virus and how it's affecting their "oh soooo perfect lives" when they are the daft cunts being the reason people are dying by going to shops constantly, picking things up and then putting them back. Meeting with people who they can easily catch up with on Facetime and going on holidays that they do not need.

Reactions: 17
Do the Barker's not realize that just because the rules are changing doesn't mean you should have loads of people over Christmas. The virus is still very much killing people. If the case number spikes I will be furious if she dares complain because her and her family are contributing to it. I would love to see my Gran and Papa for Christmas but I can't because they are both vulnerable. By the sound of things her Nan isn't in the best state health wise as she seems to constantly be in and out the hospital so the Barker's should definitely not be spending Christmas with them. Sorry if I sound like a miserable witch but I hate people who complain about the virus and how it's affecting their "oh soooo perfect lives" when they are the daft cunts being the reason people are dying by going to shops constantly, picking things up and then putting them back. Meeting with people who they can easily catch up with on Facetime and going on holidays that they do not need.
I agree with you. We’re keeping Christmas minimal this year. We will see my partners mum as she lives alone and can’t leave her on her own but it will be very small at my house and hopefully normal next year. I for one am SICK of doing this and it’s so frustrating to see these influencers doing what they want!!

Reactions: 5
I agree with you. We’re keeping Christmas minimal this year. We will see my partners mum as she lives alone and can’t leave her on her own but it will be very small at my house and hopefully normal next year. I for one am SICK of doing this and it’s so frustrating to see these influencers doing what they want!!
My Papa just had open heart surgery and I went to his house as he wanted to give my brother and I our birthday cards and it broke my heart not being able to hug him and having to stand away from him. But I did. Why? Because I'm not a selfish bleep and I know that if he caught the virus he wouldn't be able to fight it off. The Barker's are living in their own bleeping selfish world. I bet if Wendy or Queen Saffron read this they would just say "Well it's your choice". No it's bleeping not. I want to see my family but I can't. How do they live with themselves knowing thy may have given someone the virus who couldn't survive it all cause they had to go on holiday and not quarantine because they are so busy. All Saffron does it photo shop the duck out of her pictures and slap her name on a piece of clothing. Youtubers job's can be done anywhere, i.e in the bleeping house for two weeks. Make it a vlog that would be interesting,. But of course the Barker's bleeping can't. Sorry for the rant but it boils my bleeping blood the way they go on like their job is as hard an NHS worker.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
My Papa just had open heart surgery and I went to his house as he wanted to give my brother and I our birthday cards and it broke my heart not being able to hug him and having to stand away from him. But I did. Why? Because I'm not a selfish bleep and I know that if he caught the virus he wouldn't be able to fight it off. The Barker's are living in their own bleeping selfish world. I bet if Wendy or Queen Saffron read this they would just say "Well it's your choice". No it's bleeping not. I want to see my family but I can't. How do they live with themselves knowing thy may have given someone the virus who couldn't survive it all cause they had to go on holiday and not quarantine because they are so busy. All Saffron does it photo shop the duck out of her pictures and slap her name on a piece of clothing. Youtubers job's can be done anywhere, i.e in the bleeping house for two weeks. Make it a vlog that would be interesting,. But of course the Barker's bleeping can't. Sorry for the rant but it boils my bleeping blood the way they go on like their job is as hard an NHS worker.
Sending love to you❤

Yeah it’s ridiculous, she has no right to complain about it at all, she’s been on quite a few holidays during a bleeping pandemic, been all over and of course mysteriously met her bf during lockdown, which I know other people have found love during lockdown which is great, but you can bet saffron didn’t stick to the rules and was meeting him all the time. They sadly have that mentally that they’ll be fine if they get it because they’re young and healthy but I mean this virus has affected people who are young and healthy-my bf and his brother both had it, the only place they had been was their grandads funeral the week before, they now have scarring on their lungs, their dad also got it and sadly passed away from it, it makes me so angry people not taking it serious, even if someone like saffron got the virus and was ok she could pass it on to someone and they could die from it, Casey is a diabetic so isn’t he litreally in the at risk or vulnerable category?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She brushes her teeth after breakfast because she doesn’t like the taste of toothpaste with her food, nothing to do with it being more hygienic 😂

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe the audacity of the girl who goes to the USA for her own teeth whitening treatments, to now be schilling some whitening strips. The reason those treatments are illegal in the UK is because of the higher percentage of hydrogen peroxide used, which has numerous detrimental side effects to the teeth and gums.

Not a very good advert for teeth whitening when she also mentions she has ‘sensitive’ teeth. This is one of the most common side effect of artificially whitening your teeth and she should NOT be recommending this sort of procedure to her very gullible impressionable young viewers.

😡

Reactions: 5
Why has she done yet another Ad of her new home office when they’re moving in a matter of weeks (apparently) 😂 What an idiot!

Reactions: 4
they obviously didn’t buy anything from the range because it’s too tacky and cheap for them..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When her and Wendy were talking about The Range and how Nicole said it was good and they said it was filled with “crap they just buy for the sake of it” 😂😂 so a bit like your Primark and ITS ranges saffron?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
8404F74A-F1D4-4B5F-83C7-D516695F97B8.png

So yet again she’s travelling unnecessarily for “work” when she’s not an essential worker. I work in the funeral industry and I would LOVE for her to visit the mortuary and see just how many people have passed from Covid, but sadly I don’t even think that would shock her into being responsible.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if she's gonna vlog this Christmas with all the rules she'll be breaking 🤔🤔 although she's pretty shameless about it. I hope she does though. Christmas won't be the same without her showing us the dinner, putting her manky acrylic fingernails all over the food that hasn't been served up yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lmao Angelika spoke about Saffron being a massive liar in her new video at 13:10 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Thread Suggestion

Obviously it’s really sad, you did think I was all natural.. but I did get a boob job 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.