Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part way through her new McDonald’s video and she just described the cheese bites as an orgasm in her mouth... does she not know her audience? Worst ‘influence’r ever

Reactions: 11
Lmao Angelika spoke about Saffron being a massive liar in her new video at 13:10 😂

Jesus Christ, I’ve never heard of this girl but she’s almost as irritating as Saffron

She brushes her teeth after breakfast because she doesn’t like the taste of toothpaste with her food, nothing to do with it being more hygienic 😂
That’s because it’s not more hygienic?... lol

That’s because it’s not more hygienic?... lol
Sorry by saying ‘more hygienic’ I mean I wouldn’t personally go to work and talk to people first thing in the morning with ‘dirty’ teeth/mouth after eating breakfast! But each to their own, I guess there is no right or wrong answer and is more personal preference.

Reactions: 5
If she broke the rule during the first lockdown to see her BoYfRiEnD, why wouldn't she break them at xmas by inviting people over/ visiting other people

It irritates me so much how she is facing the camera to get one angle of her face - it looks so unnatural and uncomfortable😂
UGHHH the angling of the face, she does it in every video and it’s irked me for years. It looks so unnatural and weird 😭🤣

• Haha
Does it irritate anyone else the amount of memes that have been included in this new video. Her face just pisses me off tbh🤣

I actually wanna see how she will even cope living on her own? What’s the getting she will have chefs and cleaners? And her excuse will be is because she is super busy, and wants to spend her time focusing on her job rather than cooking and cleaning? She has no common sense to be living by herself.

Reactions: 9
The editing style she has to try be funny doesn't go with her personality at all... adding those 'comedy' clips in when she was singing, on some people's videos it matches the video/person but not her... is it Byron who edits them?

Reactions: 13
I actually wanna see how she will even cope living on her own? What’s the getting she will have chefs and cleaners? And her excuse will be is because she is super busy, and wants to spend her time focusing on her job rather than cooking and cleaning? She has no common sense to be living by herself.
Tbh hasn’t she always cooked her own meals? I used to watch her vlogs a couple years back and she was constantly showing horrible and bland meals. I doubt she’d let a chef cook her food as god forbid the chef may actually season it

The editing style she has to try be funny doesn't go with her personality at all... adding those 'comedy' clips in when she was singing, on some people's videos it matches the video/person but not her... is it Byron who edits them?
Yes it is Byron! I find it a bit odd that she doesn’t credit him in the description. I can only imagine the conversations Haz and Byron have whilst he’s editing her vids, she is probably a laughing stock

The way she says McDonald's is so odd? Muckdunnels? It cracks me up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lmao Angelika spoke about Saffron being a massive liar in her new video at 13:10 😂

Had to unfollow Angelika because 1) the annoying “YouTube is taking away my subscribers” thing was tired. And she’s still doing it I see. 2) I don’t particularly care about the Americans she talks about.
I’m surprised she even bothered including this but with saffron. But meh, at least she got called out.

Reactions: 4
The amount of times she said ‘actually’ during the podcast was really annoying, how I managed to get to the end of it I don’t know.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.