Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Why does she want to do an unpopular opinion video, she always gives the most people pleaser answers ever, she wouldn’t dare say anything controversial she will just say what everyone wants to hear
It'll be a bland video as always thats for sure :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2

Kiwigal

No it’s definitely security/alarms, if you look at his twins Facebook you can see the business name where he works, I don’t want to put it on here ☺ My boyfriend literally knows him lol
they’re obviously not very good alarms... didn’t they get burgled recently? Saffron must take after her dad, selling products that they clearly done use 🥴😂

• Haha

ohnoanoh

She brushes her teeth after breakfast because she doesn’t like the taste of toothpaste with her food, nothing to do with it being more hygienic 😂

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Her video tonight is mostly to promote a crappy game that she probably doesn't even play just to get more money 🤦‍♀️
Like most things she advertises :devilish:

View attachment 283358
Prison food would hold more flavour than this.
Plain chicken, plain dry potatoes and green beans. I would honestly rather not eat than disgrace my taste buds with this. I hate the “omg I’m so fussy” narrative - it isn’t a personality trait, it’s not cute. You just look immature. For the love of GOD the MINIMUM you could do is pick up some marinade. That chicken didn’t die to be consumed like that.

I need a drink just looking at it
I need a drink of water looking at it like 🚰🚰🚰

• Haha

M.fairy

Chatty Member
She literally doesn’t even try with her stories, she’s advertising Gymshark sets as 50% off when they’re not 🤪 surely that counts as false advertising? Why are Gymshark approving this? View attachment 309723
To be fair that set was 50% off. She’s not saying every gymshark item has 50% off it she’s saying the leggings do which they do.

In her other stories she said the actual amount the set has off ie 20%, 30% so she really isn’t false advertising 🥴

Always wonder where it went wrong with Jake Mitchell, he just went off the rails and became a new person after the Saffron break up. I remember he kept hyping up a new song and doing a countdown to it then the day came and the song was never released. Always wondered what happened. Why did he become a road man? Why did he cheat with Claudia Naya

the song info is on his highlights under roley
wouldn’t surprise me If he was on drugs.

• Haha

Unknown3344

just went to like and I think she’s deleted it... shock🤦🏻‍♀️😂
it's still there! at least i can still see it. i refuse to "hate" on her because it can be detrimental for her mental health so i don't know why this natalie was so hurt. i stated nothing but facts🤦🏻‍♀️

Villaman12

I agree but in a way I would rather her stick to youtube and instagram then rather her go mainstream. Strictly was enough to bare; it's a show I like so to see her on it was unbearable. :rolleyes:

Even if she tried to go mainstream it's probably only going to be reality tv type of shows like The Circle which she supposedly has coming up next year. She's not a smart one and doesn't have much talent or intelligence or charisma to forge out a long running career in mainstream entertainment.
Yeah when I say mainstream I mean like
Guest DJ on Capital like Danni Dyer
Circle like you said
Panel shows like what Scarlett Moffett does
Reality show eg Strictly like she’s done which I was surprised about given there are more famous youtubers , and just other celeb reality shows ... not like presenting etc ... but that begs the question outside YouTube and doing the usual fast fashion deals what else is there ... but then the same could be said about all the reality celebs out there.
she’s got this new big house so there has to be something so she can pay the rent / mortgage etc

gee_beth

VIP Member
I wouldn’t really call it a crash tbh. She did it in her own driveway driving into a wall. Stupid of course but no one was hurt and she scraped her door so has to get it replaced.
I might be thinking of someone else but I swear she’s crashed it into a wall before on her driveway?! Correct me if I’m wrong

• Haha
  • Wow

Gtammy9

Bit off topic but anyone seen Wendy’s second newest pic? Think she’s paid a visit to Saff’s rhinoplasty surgeon!

Lisa85

You can definitely tell Byron edits her videos now😬 all the memes and little clips just aren’t her, she’s trying too hard to keep up with current trends and it’s not working idk😬

Also, I would LOVE to see her on SAS...that won’t be anything like a run on Brighton beach in a morning Saffron...I remember last time it was on and Ant made them all lay in the freezing cold sea for 45 mins😬 let’s see how this goes....
She confirmed he does on an insta story at the weekend. I’m assuming he edits all those who are with the same management as them.

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Wendy probably sent her a text after seeing this thread (bc we know she's watching) and told her to get ahead of the comments 🤣
Gymshark stuff is prerecorded and an ad.
Yeah she probably did. :cool:

The gymshark outfits on her stories today don't have AD or GIFTED on them. We know she definitely works with gymshark so she definitely is paid to talk about their clothes or she could have been gifted them, if so she needs to put GIFTED on the posts.

• Angry