Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
sorry, probably a silly question, but is it tbhbyron that edits her videos? i saw it mentioned but can’t find anything on google!
He does. She posted about it once on an instastory. Very very brief. I think she only touched on it because it’s so obvious he edits them and was getting called out about it xx

Reactions: 3

MangoFandango

Chatty Member
And a trip to The Range looking at pointless tat during lockdown is hardly ‘essential’ shopping 🙄

#rulesdontapplytoBarkers

Reactions: 2

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Why does she keep going on about how funny the video is? I didn’t even crack a smile once, which part was meant to be funny?

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Didn’t she say the thing she had done to her nose was filler? So maybe that was a lie and she has had a nose job

Sadbish

Omg I’m soo sorry. People like her make me feel sick. I’m soo happy more and more people are exposing the real her. Such a foul human being she is. Are these the same girls ??? They all look like bullies.
Yeah these are the girls

Fair enough, I just thought the way the OP spoke about it was abit rude. I have dyslexia and no matter how many times I proof read something I will still miss my spelling mistakes. You’re right she could get Wendy too proof read, I always get my mom to proof read my uni essays (dyslexia didn’t stop me from going to a Russel group university).
I struggled in GCSE English, always got more spelling mistakes than actual marksa lot of times and it upset me when people called me dumb because it’s not as easy to proof read to check to see if you’ve spelt it right when you mayhave no clue that it’s wrong in the first place.

deffo don’t agree with her outlook on school and education but don’t think you should be criticising someone’s spelling when their dyslexic and telling them just to proof read when she probably has no clue it’s spelt wrong.
I defiantly don’t hold it against her, my older brother is severely dyslexic to the point where he can often struggle to spell his own name and he’s in his 20s. I understand it can be difficult, having the odd slip up or misspell complicated words. I just genuinely don’t think it’s that difficult to get into the habit of saying ‘mum is this ok before I post it?’. Not only will it make her seem more professional, but it will show she cares about her job and takes pride in doing it well, as well as make the impression that she has actually tried, because it is not her followers responsibility to know she has a learning disability and it can come off as quite careless to those who might not be aware

I would actually like to know more about her surgery because I think it looks really well done. I want to get my boobs done and would be interested to know who she went with. However, I get this could be seen as encouraging her younger viewers, but still she should never have denied it as that’s also damaging to her younger viewers. 😕

Hi I’m new here just created an account cuz I was wondering was anyone there before she turned her comments off?what happened why did she do it?