Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M.fairy

Chatty Member
in fairness this person might not have known,I didn’t know. Also Wendy works for her, so it’s not out of reach for her to get her stories proof read, it would be expected of her if she worked professionally. At the end of the day it’s her job, we all need help with some things, for example I have autism, it’s not an excuse to do your work poorly when you have the opportunity to improve
Don’t think dyslexia is an excuse,I’m dyslexic found it hard in school but I don’t think it takes long to proof read and check if you’ve spelt everything right ?personally I would be embarrassed. Anytime she talks about her having dyslexia she literally just uses it as an excuse for her being thick when in fact it’s not the dyslexia she is just so bloody thick. She acts like people who have this are thick I went to a good university and got a law degree and a masters having dyslexia is not an excuse for being thick. Literally Einstein and Stephan hawking were dyslexic obviously not comparing myself to them but she’s literally can’t use it as an excuse I just don’t think she tried at school. Obviously the education system doesn’t suit everyone but when she talks about school she always portrays it to not be important which shows how little she thinks about what she says when there are so many young Girls watching her that are impressionable who think that it’s not important after watching her.
Fair enough, I just thought the way the OP spoke about it was abit rude. I have dyslexia and no matter how many times I proof read something I will still miss my spelling mistakes. You’re right she could get Wendy too proof read, I always get my mom to proof read my uni essays (dyslexia didn’t stop me from going to a Russel group university).
I struggled in GCSE English, always got more spelling mistakes than actual marksa lot of times and it upset me when people called me dumb because it’s not as easy to proof read to check to see if you’ve spelt it right when you mayhave no clue that it’s wrong in the first place.

deffo don’t agree with her outlook on school and education but don’t think you should be criticising someone’s spelling when their dyslexic and telling them just to proof read when she probably has no clue it’s spelt wrong.

Reactions: 3

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I only saw the bit that said ‘I was hard of hearing so I want to get to know the deaf community cause that could’ve been me’ NOPE I’m out. It’s not you though is it?

I don’t know the ins and outs of her hearing but all of my family have had hearing problems as kids and now as adults we are all fine. I think you are right on it but being that dramatic
Yes I’m literally fine as an adult! I’ve never thought ‘oh I could have been deaf’ I’d be interested to watch her “almost deaf” story just for the bullshit, and why not just get to know the deaf community anyway and not plaster it all over the internet 🙄 I’m hating her more and more every day

lizzolyn

VIP Member
The only television she could do is the typical programmes that the TOWIE lot or Love Island lot do - Saffron hasn’t enough intellect to do anything else.
Well she's doing The Circle so hopefully just that mindless reality tv dribble is all tv executives will have her on for.

Emily1346

i dont know if this has been mentioned but whats everyones opinions on jed and imogen? i actually like jed a lot he seems like on of the only ones with sense to what the family is like and i think imogen seems lovely but correct me if mistaken haha
Agreed!! I love them!! Seem very low key and not in your face! Imogen is so good at dancing too! Her tiktoks are fab!!

Lilu

Can anyone pin-point when this boob job was? I’ve looked through her insta but can’t seem to see when

norwegiangyal

I would actually like to know more about her surgery because I think it looks really well done. I want to get my boobs done and would be interested to know who she went with. However, I get this could be seen as encouraging her younger viewers, but still she should never have denied it as that’s also damaging to her younger viewers. 😕
Please check out @breast_implant_illness on Instagram, might change your mind about having a boob job!

idk2

VIP Member
Difficult to prove though as we don’t know his living arrangements😬 and even if he doesn’t live alone and they do get caught they can easily lie
If he's moved to LDN for work already, then he must live alone. However I refuse to believe he has any sort of job whatsoever. Always at Saffron's beck and call..

Legr2

You’re allowed groups of 6, can be from all different households. Brighton don’t have the tighter restrictions like places like Manchester?
I live in NI and it’s up to 6 but only two households I assumed everywhere was the same my bad!

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Are the rules in Brighton different than the rest of the UK? Jake Jamie and Imogen both at her house .... and probably her boyfriend (did you know she had a boyfriend?) love when influencers are above the law
You’re allowed groups of 6, can be from all different households. Brighton don’t have the tighter restrictions like places like Manchester?

gossboss14

VIP Member
So with this lockdown does this mean Saffron wont be able to meet with Tyler? or what will happen??
It depends, does Tyler live by himself? If so he could use Saffron and her household as his support bubble. If not, then no, unless they move in together now.

cocolocooo123

I just started watching her latest video too and somebody shouts saffron while she’s out and she doesn’t even turn around to see who said it.. just walks away as quick as possible ... loves her fans though 🤩
yeah I defo think it was a fan not a random person just shouting her name to annoy her but omg I couldn’t think of anything worse than going into town and people constantly shouting your name and having to stop and talk to them, I don’t know how some of the youtubers stick it 😂😂😂

She must be mentally and physically exhausted wanting this 'perfect body'; she wants to be slim but then have this big booty, big boobs, and built calves. :unsure:
i can confirm as someone who has been there it is exhausting, ive just learnt to embrace being slightly thicker thighed and build! i wish saff would do this, she’d be so much happirr

idk2

VIP Member
what is this weird bouncing thing she’s starting doing in videos & on shoots etc. She looks ridiculous 😂
Most photographers say never to stay still and be moving during shoots to keep poses different and fresh. Its usual to bounce but not that bloody much 🤣 People usually do it when they're taking pictures on 2 second captures so it makes sense but she's literally doing it for a video where its not needed at all. I do prefer her videos over other try on hauls where they stand around like gormless zombies.