Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minipizza

VIP Member
Don’t think dyslexia is an excuse,I’m dyslexic found it hard in school but I don’t think it takes long to proof read and check if you’ve spelt everything right ?personally I would be embarrassed. Anytime she talks about her having dyslexia she literally just uses it as an excuse for her being thick when in fact it’s not the dyslexia she is just so bloody thick. She acts like people who have this are thick I went to a good university and got a law degree and a masters having dyslexia is not an excuse for being thick. Literally Einstein and Stephan hawking were dyslexic obviously not comparing myself to them but she’s literally can’t use it as an excuse I just don’t think she tried at school. Obviously the education system doesn’t suit everyone but when she talks about school she always portrays it to not be important which shows how little she thinks about what she says when there are so many young Girls watching her that are impressionable who think that it’s not important after watching her.
I’m dyslexic and for uni work I would get my bf to proof read work for spelling or grammar mistakes. Saffron’s mum could quite easily do this.

Also she definitely had her lips done just looked back at old vlogs and you can tell

Reactions: 3

ohnoanoh

The amount of times she said ‘actually’ during the podcast was really annoying, how I managed to get to the end of it I don’t know.

Guys!! I’ve just realised whilst watching her story about the gym that she hasn’t mentioned tone and sculpt in a longgg time, so I googled “tone and sculpt saffron barker” andddd.....

Wonder what that’s about?! I’d love to know if something happened behind the scenes, maybe Krissy realised that saffron isnt the best person out there to speak about a fitness brand considering her unhealthy behaviour🤷🏻‍♀️ Any ideas? Or am I being stupid and I’ve completely missed something
oooh that’s interesting! i’ll be so happy if she’s not because krissy is such a good ambassador for fitness in general and her app is the best i’ve used. saffron was probably one of the worse people she could have chosen tbh

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Her clothing lines all reduced to a 5er
No surprise all her collections with ITS were crap. I mean I'm not the biggest fan of In the Style anyways but definitely Billie Faier's and Olivia Bowen's collections are much nicer than hers. She may have more luck with her 'loungewear' collection thats coming out next week.

Im pretty sure he copied that style from Emma Chamberlain. He’s mentioned before that he’s a fan and when I watched a vid of hers I was struck with the similarities. Right down to the slurping noise.
There is definitely no originality to it anyway; some of these editors not all edit the same for many youtubers.

ellawhite3006

i dont know if this has been mentioned but whats everyones opinions on jed and imogen? i actually like jed a lot he seems like on of the only ones with sense to what the family is like and i think imogen seems lovely but correct me if mistaken haha

• Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
Cannot WAIT to fall asleep listening to Guru Wendy tell everyone how to cook and how to deal with life xxxx
I tried listening to Alfie Deyes podcast episode with his whole family and couldn't get last more than 2 minutes

Saffron and her mum every week is too much for me. I'll pass.

Not everyone is made to make a podcast!

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Her makeup look in her latest instagram post is just a complete rip off of a look Barry M posted a couple of days ago, where is the originality in these influencers?
Pretty sure Maddie and Mackenzie Ziegler did this look like 2 years ago

lizzolyn

VIP Member
My friend messaged ITS on Instagram to ask why the Miami item says state of california on it and they said it’s being removed from the site 🤣🤣
It's a shame because if this is true then they probably will destroy them which is so wasteful.