Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlemissdg

HOLY FUCK😱🤬 USING A PHOTO LIKE THAT OF ARIANA AND SAYING “NO DAIRY. NO GLUTEN. NO MEAT” 😳 This is ‘train’ 2.0 (type in ‘saffronbarker’ on Twitter) I think we’re going to have a lot of new members on here😊
She's changed the thumbnail now

• Wow
Reactions: 4

gossboss14

VIP Member
It's a shame because if this is true then they probably will destroy them which is so wasteful.
I’d hope that they would recycle the material rather than waste it altogether but it definitely should be removed from sale. Selling products (especially at full price) with spelling mistakes, incorrect info etc on them is trashy *cough* Ana’s skinnydip collection *cough*. Tbf ITS could’ve put them in the sale due to the mistake (we all know it’ll all end up in the sale anyway).

doodlebug

VIP Member
The cutaway clips in her new haul were so embarrassing. Bouncing from foot to foot like she’s hard. She looked ridiculous

chlo_bby3

Chatty Member
This has really made me think about how she eats I think I just watched her for so long I never noticed hopefully when she moves out it will help her to eat more spices and learn to cook some homemade recipes

idk2

VIP Member
Did his mum and dad pass away???? Cos I’m almost certain in a video/ a comment somewhere years ago saffron got asked who jordan was to her and she said his family moved to America but he didn’t want to go so they took him in as their own as they were family friends. Might be wrong tho!
I think his dad passed away when he was young - I remember seeing a post on his insta and his mum has passed away too but I think this was when he was already with the Barkers, I'm not sure. Honestly he must have had such a unstable childhood but he's really thriving and doing well for himself, good on him.
I imagine it was his mum who moved to America but I find it really weird situation if that happened because why would she leave her son in the care of bloody friends? Or maybe his mum had already passed by this point and he was in the care of extended family who decided to move. I don't follow him at all so only know what the Barkers say or from times I've checked his insta. He's deleted all things related to his parents but will usually post something on key dates

lizzolyn

VIP Member
So materialistic it's unreal... she wasn't even bothered in the video was she - again. For the past month she's been not really bothered with her videos at all - admitted she's run out of ideas so now putting up bullshit videos of putting on make up whilst it being narrated by Darren ... you can only presume she has big media opportunities in the pipeline so she can drop the YT stuff ...
Yeah I think she has had her taste of the bright lights on strictly and now wants more of that and to pack in the youtube game.

I had to laugh when she said ''I keep clothes for when I'm skinny''; wait when is that ?!?!?! :ROFLMAO:

idk2

VIP Member
is that some sort of trading/finance job? That sounds quite well paid and decent for someone his age? Does he have postgrad quals? He cant be that academic and professional career minded though if he's with Saffron and putting himself out there to her large audience
He left school at 16 with GCSE's so exactly the same as Saffron in terms of education. Think as bricks but he knows how to mask it better lol. His job seems to be handed to him as someone with that job title needs not one degree but TWO. Dont think you can get in from apprenticeships either.

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Her new ITS range is already on sale and there’s items from every other one of her collections in the £5 section. Mostly the swimwear from the last collection because we all know how tasteless that was since it’s only influencers who are business as usual in terms of multiple holidays abroad this year 🙄 if she ever starts to talk about sustainability can we remind her of how much waste she created by doing 4 collections in 6 months.
not saying this makes it right but this was always going to be the case with her doing a range with ITS. they are constantly churning out new ranges with their influencers. It’s disgusting.

Daisymae33

Tone and Sculpt is great! I’ve been using it for a while now and I love it! They have a number of normal girls as ambassadors that promote a really healthy relationship with food and exercise (they’re all saved on a highlight on the T&S insta account page) that deserve so much more credit for the quality and effort they put into their content!

macrofriendly

VIP Member
I actually used to really like her videos and like her family dynamic but since getting the editor I can barely stand the videos it's just too much.
Also RE the eating disorder speculation, I don't think she's had or has an ED, I just think she has a bit of a bad relationship with food probably a in part to the media and how she was raised.
Anyone know why the comments on the Arianna video are turned off?

Villaman12

asif she put the title of this thread on her thumbnail 😭😂
Yeah she definitely reads on here; and the middle finger in her instagram post was probably for here as well. :ROFLMAO:

Right back at ya

What I was going to say... middle finger to the facts and hypocrisy we point out on here

Also, by responding to the individuals on here she’s actually acknowledging that they are getting to her rather than having the image she wants to portray which is that she isn’t affected by it ..

Last edited:

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Yeah when I say mainstream I mean like
Guest DJ on Capital like Danni Dyer
Circle like you said
Panel shows like what Scarlett Moffett does
Reality show eg Strictly like she’s done which I was surprised about given there are more famous youtubers , and just other celeb reality shows ... not like presenting etc ... but that begs the question outside YouTube and doing the usual fast fashion deals what else is there ... but then the same could be said about all the reality celebs out there.
she’s got this new big house so there has to be something so she can pay the rent / mortgage etc
I don't even want her to do those smaller shows! :devilish:

The Circle inviting her to take part while she was big and popular, and by time it actually airs Saffron will have died out and no one cares about her anymore 😂😂
True! I don't think anyone cared in the first place :ROFLMAO:

She was the ‘token YouTuber’ first joe Sug, then her now it’s Harvey
She was lucky that Joe Sugg did well as he was the first contestant from the social media world; I'm sure if it went tits up they wouldn't have invited Saffron the next year and well look how it went she didn't get to the end and ended up in the dance off twice and had the personality of a brick.

M.fairy

Chatty Member
It’s up to 6 people yes but you have to remain socially distanced from anyone who’s not in your household which she isn’t doing.
I’ve not seen the story I was just replying to someone who thought the NI rules were for the same of the whole of the UK. So No she’s not breaking the rules by having up to 6 people but she’s breaking them if they’re not social distancing