Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lips look huge in her latest video! Also, her obsession with her looks is crazy. The amount of posing she has to do in her pictures and always the side angle in vlogs it’s sad she has insecurities. Wendy is also really bad with saffron and food 😡 in the latest video when saffron was eating the pancakes Wendy kept mentioning how unhealthy they are and how healthy her breakfast was, so bad!!!
I thought this about her lips! I can’t remember if it was that clip that you put the screenshot of but as soon as I saw it I was wondering if she got fillers but then I didn’t notice it again so she could have just really over lined her lips?🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Taking shots .. no comments on either ... good one Saff
I could make a list of the amount of times Saffron has been rude , spiteful and extremely jealous towards other girls but we’d be here too long. I refuse to allow someone have such a negative influence on people and think they can get away with it. If we don’t call her out for it on this thread or in comments on her videos then she’ll continue to do it and could cause a lot of people to become unwell if they copy her behaviour. At the same time even her being called out for it won’t stop her cause she doesn’t listen to constructive criticism. If she wants to take what any of us say as hate and jealousy that’s fine who cares but at least I know I’m not a selfish person who thinks I’m above everyone else and I would never risk my own issues influencing someone else to have the same issues. My heart usually breaks for anyone I see who struggles with mental health , an eating disorder or just any illness in general as nobody deserves to go through that but this girl is so obsessed with how she looks that she takes out her insecurities on others and it’s not right. Some people on here have kids who watch her or siblings/ relatives and the last thing they’ll want is their child turning around to them one day and refusing to eat certain things because Saffron Barker doesn’t eat them. She constantly talks about how bad something she’s eating is and how much healthier something else is and is always comparing her food to others including the portion size. This is the girl who always would go on about how much of a big appetite she has and how much she loves food yet shows herself eating the smallest portions and we all know she’s way more hungry than she lets on. The way she says she’s “stuffed” you can see she’s lying and it’s sad. She may not be telling people to copy her but does she not realise how many 12 year olds idolize her and how the things she says are so triggering? She needs to wake up and realise this. I pray she never has a daughter cause she will push these issues onto her just like her own mum has to her and actually boys can battle eating disorders too so no child deserves to grow up in an environment where they’re obessed with their appearance and what they eat all their life. “ Look at me I bought a house I’m so mature ” no maturity would be realising editing your photos is wrong , speaking how you do about your body and food is wrong , putting others down to make yourself feel better is wrong and only caring about what you look like rather than actual issues in your life and in the world. Nobody will tell you this straight Saffron cause for some reason people walk on egg shells around you so you can moan and fake tears and claim people are jealous of you if it makes you feel better but at the end of the day you need to help yourself and you need to stop speaking the way you do about food and your body in videos. We all have our own lives and our own hard things to deal with but all that we’ve seen and heard is worrying and look at the amount of people who have called you out for this and please have some self reflection.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What the f is she doing in the boomerang she’s shared on her story 😂😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg did anyone else see her ranting on her instagram story because she spent a 'WHOLE 2 HOURS FILMING A REEL'' and it didn't save because the battery on her phone went??!!?!??!?!

Try working a 9 to 5 Saffy B or a bloody 12 hour shift with the NHS then you'll know struggle!!! :mad::mad::mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Omg did anyone else see her ranting on her instagram story because she spent a 'WHOLE 2 HOURS FILMING A REEL'' and it didn't save because the battery on her phone went??!!?!??!?!

Try working a 9 to 5 Saffy B or a bloody 12 hour shift with the NHS then you'll know struggle!!! :mad::mad::mad:
Lets start of small for pea-brained Saf.

All you needed to do Saffron was charge your phone and it wouldn't have happened. A huge shocker I know!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anybody see Jordan’s insta story Q&A ... he was suddenly asked to leave the barkers house...

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Did anybody see Jordan’s insta story Q&A ... he was suddenly asked to leave the barkers house...
I saw this. It makes sense why as it seems to me he was in his early 20's and financially independent anyway. Seems to be doing really well for himself in terms of music and income seeing as he's always kitted out and renting in LDN isn't cheap! I cant imagine the awkwardness of having that conversation though, really weird.

I wish he would answer why he was living with them in the first place! We only speculate from little bits we're given 🤣

Reactions: 11
Yes I’ve just seen it! I’m glad he’s come out and said it tbh

I saw this. It makes sense why as it seems to me he was in his early 20's and financially independent anyway. Seems to be doing really well for himself in terms of music and income seeing as he's always kitted out and renting in LDN isn't cheap! I cant imagine the awkwardness of having that conversation though, really weird.

I wish he would answer why he was living with them in the first place! We only speculate from little bits we're given 🤣
I still don’t think it’s right to tell someone that’s in your care to just leave! Regardless of age

Reactions: 14
Lool has anyone else seen this
Wow she completely missed the point!!! It’s the BOASTING and constantly talking about how AMAZING her house will be and all the meetings and designers that’s the problem! And her reply? Jesus wept. I also bought my first property this year - is it anywhere on my socials? No. Why does she think she’s the first person in the world to buy a house? Where does she think people live? In caves?

Anyone think it’s wrong that she uses darker emoji shades, she is white and not that shade, she believes fake tanning constitutes her as that skin tone, might be small but it’s a form of blackfishing.
I hate that too!

Reactions: 6
Yes I’ve just seen it! I’m glad he’s come out and said it tbh

I still don’t think it’s right to tell someone that’s in your care to just leave! Regardless of age
He was only in their care until age of 18, IF he was in the foster care system. Its said he wasn't in the system but the Barkers were his legal guardians because they knew his parents and if they didn't, he would be in the system - I imagine they knew his mum as his dad passed away when he was young. You have to realise, he was NOT adopted by them legally.

I'm not justifying them giving him as little notice as they did but clearly they've helped him out hugely in life if what all the rumours around his parental situation are true and clearly he holds no bad feelings. He has still been around since at Saffron's party and Casey seems close to him too as he's mentioned him once or twice. They took him on holidays (Egypt!) with them and if the last xmas he had with them is any indication, was spoiled at xmas along with their actual kids. I imagine they told him to leave because at 18, he probably came in to an inheritance too and he was doing well for himself. Obviously its speculation of inheritance but it seems he is definitely well off and I cant imagine music on his level is paying well enough that he's on holidays, buying designer clothes, renting in LDN and paying for studio time, photoshoots, etc.

Reactions: 7
I looked back at the comments on her recent video and oh my god! The amount of people calling her out on her obsession with food and dieting!

She's probably just going to ignore the comments though and carry on like normal :poop:
**Uploads non vlog video to avoid apology**

She has NO bleeping CLUEEEE about the real world!!!!!! She didn’t even know what an interior designer did and how much hard work it is. The amount of people she will pay to work on her house when she has no clue how much labour and maintenance that will cover.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Dragging her new boyfriend into her new video for the views...............:sleep:

Reactions: 8
Saffron asked Tyler if he prefers boobs or bum and he said bum 😂 she looked gutted hahaha guess the boob job didn’t have the desired effect

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Saffron asked Tyler if he prefers boobs or bum and he said bum 😂 she looked gutted hahaha guess the boob job didn’t have the desired effect
Explains why she’s desperate to ‘build her booty’ as she keeps going on about 🤣

• Haha
Explains why she’s desperate to ‘build her booty’ as she keeps going on about 🤣
She must be mentally and physically exhausted wanting this 'perfect body'; she wants to be slim but then have this big booty, big boobs, and built calves. :unsure:

Reactions: 9
She must be mentally and physically exhausted wanting this 'perfect body'; she wants to be slim but then have this big booty, big boobs, and built calves. :unsure:
i can confirm as someone who has been there it is exhausting, ive just learnt to embrace being slightly thicker thighed and build! i wish saff would do this, she’d be so much happirr

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.