Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’ve been on lots of different diets for years and in the gym constantly and none of this has given you the body you’re obsessed with having then doesn’t that really say it all? She’s not meant to be stick thin. Her body isn’t made to be that way and that’s absolutely fine! If she really was eating those tiny portions all day everyday like she says she does then she would be underweight now as she’s been eating that for a long time now yet looks the same and there nothing’s wrong with that . I don’t know maybe she eats a lot more than she lets on but at the same time her fear of a lot of foods is quite obvious so I don’t know if she’d ever allow herself to eat more off camera. I think it’s more likely she just has the body type where you can’t lose weight or much weight but you can gain weight or stay the way you are but you’ll never be smaller than what you are so she can eat very little to nothing but it’s not going to change anything. It’s sad that her issue with food and her body is getting much more noticeable and far worse. I’ve said before her family are too vain and obsessed with how they look that’s why nobody in her family has thought of Saffron’s behaviour as abnormal. She never has sat in front of the camera and said to her fans that they should lose weight BUT she has a way of guilt tripping people into feeling bad for what they do and don’t eat and how much exercise they do or don’t do and that’s just disgusting of her to do that. She does it to her viewers, her family and friends. She does it to make herself feel better it’s so selfish she only thinks about herself and doesn’t care about anyone else’s feelings.The way she speaks about body fat is so triggering. There’s going to many girls and boys who are bigger in size than her who are going to think they need to lose weight cause saffron is moaning about her body fat and she’s not as big as them so they’ll think there’s something wrong with them. There’s going to be kids who have good healthy appetites who suddenly are refusing to eat a lot of things because they’re copying Saffron’s diet. She doesn’t realise the impact she can have on young people. Unfortunately there are people who think this girl can do no wrong and will support her constantly but those people have no sense because Saffron is causing more harm than good. She needs help but she is in denial and her family aren’t going to tell her she needs help cause 1. They don’t notice and 2. Like someone said before me in this thread , Saffron has got them all to where they are financially with brand deals and channel growth etc so they aren’t going to turn against her. I’ve seen Wendy make comments over the years about herself and towards Saffron to do with their bodies etc and I know if stuff like that was said to me I’d be hurt or I’d feel a pressure to look a certain way. Wendy I know you’ll read this so someone has to say it straight to you , your daughter is never going to be stick thin not everyone is meant to be like that! she is fine the way she is and you need to tell her that once in a while cause you out of all people should be looking out for her. It doesn’t matter that she’s an adult , she’s your child and her issues with food is already effecting her mentally. None of this family would even care to hear any of this cause they’re too obsessed with posting on social media and editing photos and getting Botox to the extreme and fillers because they all live in the influencer world where they put how they look before anything else unfortunately. Eating disorders show up in so many ways! It’s not just when someone is extremely thin that’s not the only sign as a lot of the time it starts off as a mental issue before it gets worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If you’ve been on lots of different diets for years and in the gym constantly and none of this has given you the body you’re obsessed with having then doesn’t that really say it all? She’s not meant to be stick thin. Her body isn’t made to be that way and that’s absolutely fine! If she really was eating those tiny portions all day everyday like she says she does then she would be underweight now as she’s been eating that for a long time now yet looks the same and there nothing’s wrong with that . I don’t know maybe she eats a lot more than she lets on but at the same time her fear of a lot of foods is quite obvious so I don’t know if she’d ever allow herself to eat more off camera. I think it’s more likely she just has the body type where you can’t lose weight or much weight but you can gain weight or stay the way you are but you’ll never be smaller than what you are so she can eat very little to nothing but it’s not going to change anything. It’s sad that her issue with food and her body is getting much more noticeable and far worse. I’ve said before her family are too vain and obsessed with how they look that’s why nobody in her family has thought of Saffron’s behaviour as abnormal. She never has sat in front of the camera and said to her fans that they should lose weight BUT she has a way of guilt tripping people into feeling bad for what they do and don’t eat and how much exercise they do or don’t do and that’s just disgusting of her to do that. She does it to her viewers, her family and friends. She does it to make herself feel better it’s so selfish she only thinks about herself and doesn’t care about anyone else’s feelings.The way she speaks about body fat is so triggering. There’s going to many girls and boys who are bigger in size than her who are going to think they need to lose weight cause saffron is moaning about her body fat and she’s not as big as them so they’ll think there’s something wrong with them. There’s going to be kids who have good healthy appetites who suddenly are refusing to eat a lot of things because they’re copying Saffron’s diet. She doesn’t realise the impact she can have on young people. Unfortunately there are people who think this girl can do no wrong and will support her constantly but those people have no sense because Saffron is causing more harm than good. She needs help but she is in denial and her family aren’t going to tell her she needs help cause 1. They don’t notice and 2. Like someone said before me in this thread , Saffron has got them all to where they are financially with brand deals and channel growth etc so they aren’t going to turn against her. I’ve seen Wendy make comments over the years about herself and towards Saffron to do with their bodies etc and I know if stuff like that was said to me I’d be hurt or I’d feel a pressure to look a certain way. Wendy I know you’ll read this so someone has to say it straight to you , your daughter is never going to be stick thin not everyone is meant to be like that! she is fine the way she is and you need to tell her that once in a while cause you out of all people should be looking out for her. It doesn’t matter that she’s an adult , she’s your child and her issues with food is already effecting her mentally. None of this family would even care to hear any of this cause they’re too obsessed with posting on social media and editing photos and getting Botox to the extreme and fillers because you all live in the influencer world where you put how you look before anything else unfortunately. Eating disorders show up in so many ways! It’s not just when someone is extremely thin that’s not the only sign as a lot of the time it starts off as a mental issue before it gets worse.
i really appreciate you for writing this all out! every word is true... it’s so tempting to just send that to her because she needs to learn!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
i really appreciate you for writing this all out! every word is true... it’s so tempting to just send that to her because she needs to learn!!!
It’s more than ok I’m grateful you appreciated it that much! my heart goes out to anyone battling with an eating disorder or battled it in the past and I wish Saffron would have the sense to think before she speaks. Exactly It’s so tempting because she does need to learn to not only help herself but to prevent anyone being influenced by her in such a negative way.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her reply really shows how bad her relationship with food is
It’s actually comical🤣 I can’t understand how she thinks this is healthy. Be interesting to see if she continues to mention it in her next vlog😊😊😊😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I looked back at the comments on her recent video and oh my god! The amount of people calling her out on her obsession with food and dieting!

She's probably just going to ignore the comments though and carry on like normal :poop:

Reactions: 14
If you’ve been on lots of different diets for years and in the gym constantly and none of this has given you the body you’re obsessed with having then doesn’t that really say it all? She’s not meant to be stick thin. Her body isn’t made to be that way and that’s absolutely fine! If she really was eating those tiny portions all day everyday like she says she does then she would be underweight now as she’s been eating that for a long time now yet looks the same and there nothing’s wrong with that . I don’t know maybe she eats a lot more than she lets on but at the same time her fear of a lot of foods is quite obvious so I don’t know if she’d ever allow herself to eat more off camera. I think it’s more likely she just has the body type where you can’t lose weight or much weight but you can gain weight or stay the way you are but you’ll never be smaller than what you are so she can eat very little to nothing but it’s not going to change anything. It’s sad that her issue with food and her body is getting much more noticeable and far worse. I’ve said before her family are too vain and obsessed with how they look that’s why nobody in her family has thought of Saffron’s behaviour as abnormal. She never has sat in front of the camera and said to her fans that they should lose weight BUT she has a way of guilt tripping people into feeling bad for what they do and don’t eat and how much exercise they do or don’t do and that’s just disgusting of her to do that. She does it to her viewers, her family and friends. She does it to make herself feel better it’s so selfish she only thinks about herself and doesn’t care about anyone else’s feelings.The way she speaks about body fat is so triggering. There’s going to many girls and boys who are bigger in size than her who are going to think they need to lose weight cause saffron is moaning about her body fat and she’s not as big as them so they’ll think there’s something wrong with them. There’s going to be kids who have good healthy appetites who suddenly are refusing to eat a lot of things because they’re copying Saffron’s diet. She doesn’t realise the impact she can have on young people. Unfortunately there are people who think this girl can do no wrong and will support her constantly but those people have no sense because Saffron is causing more harm than good. She needs help but she is in denial and her family aren’t going to tell her she needs help cause 1. They don’t notice and 2. Like someone said before me in this thread , Saffron has got them all to where they are financially with brand deals and channel growth etc so they aren’t going to turn against her. I’ve seen Wendy make comments over the years about herself and towards Saffron to do with their bodies etc and I know if stuff like that was said to me I’d be hurt or I’d feel a pressure to look a certain way. Wendy I know you’ll read this so someone has to say it straight to you , your daughter is never going to be stick thin not everyone is meant to be like that! she is fine the way she is and you need to tell her that once in a while cause you out of all people should be looking out for her. It doesn’t matter that she’s an adult , she’s your child and her issues with food is already effecting her mentally. None of this family would even care to hear any of this cause they’re too obsessed with posting on social media and editing photos and getting Botox to the extreme and fillers because they all live in the influencer world where they put how they look before anything else unfortunately. Eating disorders show up in so many ways! It’s not just when someone is extremely thin that’s not the only sign as a lot of the time it starts off as a mental issue before it gets worse.
Really well said, I think behind that arrogance of hers she is a deeply insecure girl about herself and how she looks. Ive noticed she wears a full face of make up a lot even when around the house or going to the gym which I find bizzare. Again to me that indicates someone who’s not too confident. I don’t see her issues getting better though as you said while she’s surrounded by her family. She needs to talk to a professional because I think her insecurities go deeper than just her looks and her mum definitely doesn’t help matters. Be nice if she realised there’s more to life than to be obsessed about your image.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Really well said, I think behind that arrogance of hers she is a deeply insecure girl about herself and how she looks. Ive noticed she wears a full face of make up a lot even when around the house or going to the gym which I find bizzare. Again to me that indicates someone who’s not too confident. I don’t see her issues getting better though as you said while she’s surrounded by her family. She needs to talk to a professional because I think her insecurities go deeper than just her looks and her mum definitely doesn’t help matters. Be nice if she realised there’s more to life than to be obsessed about your image.
I appreciate that a lot. I agree and we all have insecurities but hers are taking over her life. Almost every sentence out of her mouth is about her appearance in some way. I’ve noticed that too and sometimes she’ll pretend she’s just woke up and turned on the camera immediately but it’s obvious she has put some make up on. Fair enough if she wants to wear makeup 24/7 but like you’re saying it’s not good cause not only is that bad for your skin it’s also sad that she can’t seem to accept her appearance and getting plastic surgery and fillers to change yourself to look completely different isn’t the answer as it can lead to an obsession even though I know it’s her money and choice to do what she likes but she’s just still so young. You’re right she needs to see a professional before it gets even worse as that’s the only way she can hopefully be helped and nobody here is saying any of this to be mean to her or cause they’re jealous of her , we all are concerned cause it’s uncomfortable seeing her behave this way and it’s worrying to think of people watching who could end up copying her. There really is more to life than how you look but I think it’d take a miracle for her to realise that. Also in this vlog from about 2 years ago if you go to the time stamp 11:00-11:15 , the comment Wendy makes to Saffron about what she’s eating and telling her to get something healthier when there was no need to say it she could of just let Saffron enjoy her food as it was a family bbq let her eat what she wants and it wasn’t even just what she said it was how she said it it sounded so judgmental and I’d feel uncomfortable if someone was watching what I was eating like that but some people might watch it and disagree with me which is fair enough.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
saff and wendy’s relationship reminds me of yolanda and gigi hadid
whatever yolanda said gigi could eat, gigi ate. but gigi always wished she could have more :(

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Has the body fat vlog been deleted because I can’t find it? The last I can see is eating Halloween food

You've hit the nail on the head. She wants to come across as a confident young woman who takes care of her body when she is in fact a very insecure little girl who is not taking care of herself properly physically or mentally. She does have her problems with her own ignorance like the suicide train video for example; saying that I think she got into youtube at a young influential age (I think she was 15 when she started) and unfortunately she has been warped by societies, youtubes, instagrams influence of what it is to be 'beautiful'.

Unfortunately I don't see her getting help as you first need to recognise that you have a problem first and I don't think she does; I think she thinks that what she is doing is normal and every 'influencer' and young woman must be doing the same in order to be either slim, popular, beautiful etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her lips look huge in her latest video! Also, her obsession with her looks is crazy. The amount of posing she has to do in her pictures and always the side angle in vlogs it’s sad she has insecurities. Wendy is also really bad with saffron and food 😡 in the latest video when saffron was eating the pancakes Wendy kept mentioning how unhealthy they are and how healthy her breakfast was, so bad!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
saff and wendy’s relationship reminds me of yolanda and gigi hadid
whatever yolanda said gigi could eat, gigi ate. but gigi always wished she could have more :(
Difference is Gigi spoke to her mum about how it made her feel and was actually a mature adult about the situation and got help when she needed it. Saffron has fallen in to a never ending cycle of restriction and guilt because of the people around her.

Reactions: 17
Lool has anyone else seen this
This is obviously hit a nerve with her; she doesn't like getting called out! :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though the amount of showing off these influencers do; it's one thing in doing it in normal circumstances but in a pandemic and with the Torys stopping children getting food people need to get an actual grip on reality.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.