Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never normally post but I’m pretty sure they’ve broken the “rule of 6” with their roast dinner :rolleyes: - does my head in if they have especially as so many people are limiting the family they see, one rule for them another for others clearly

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Never normally post but I’m pretty sure they’ve broken the “rule of 6” with their roast dinner :rolleyes: - does my head in if they have especially as so many people are limiting the family they see, one rule for them another for others clearly
They definitely have.. there was 6 adult plates on saffron’s story plus Harlow and lake were there 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Tyler is actually really funny, comes across well and is quite charming. I wonder how long this relationship is going to last

Reactions: 16
Anyone else think it’s really weird and sad that in the video with Tyler they were saying even when they were on holiday Saffron had to FaceTime her mum to see what she thinks of her outfit and how she looked?
Like she needs Wendy’s approval, I really believe Wendy is the reason why Saffron is the way she is with her eating and insecurities

• Sad
Reactions: 49
She must be mentally and physically exhausted wanting this 'perfect body'; she wants to be slim but then have this big booty, big boobs, and built calves. :unsure:
The fact she said “what’s your fave thing about me” and he was about to reel off the “kind, thoughtful, caring” bullshit, but she spun it round and said “FaVE ThInG On My ApPeaRanCe” 😬😬😬😬😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Anyone else think it’s really weird and sad that in the video with Tyler they were saying even when they were on holiday Saffron had to FaceTime her mum to see what she thinks of her outfit and how she looked?
Like she needs Wendy’s approval, I really believe Wendy is the reason why Saffron is the way she is with her eating and insecurities
Yeah i thought that was sad too. Like your on holiday, enjoy yourself without your mums approval. Why does she need anyone’s approval anyways, she can put a decent outfit together and can do her own hair and makeup well. Wendy needs the approval more then Saff does loool

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He was only in their care until age of 18, IF he was in the foster care system. Its said he wasn't in the system but the Barkers were his legal guardians because they knew his parents and if they didn't, he would be in the system - I imagine they knew his mum as his dad passed away when he was young. You have to realise, he was NOT adopted by them legally.

I'm not justifying them giving him as little notice as they did but clearly they've helped him out hugely in life if what all the rumours around his parental situation are true and clearly he holds no bad feelings. He has still been around since at Saffron's party and Casey seems close to him too as he's mentioned him once or twice. They took him on holidays (Egypt!) with them and if the last xmas he had with them is any indication, was spoiled at xmas along with their actual kids. I imagine they told him to leave because at 18, he probably came in to an inheritance too and he was doing well for himself. Obviously its speculation of inheritance but it seems he is definitely well off and I cant imagine music on his level is paying well enough that he's on holidays, buying designer clothes, renting in LDN and paying for studio time, photoshoots, etc.
Did his mum and dad pass away???? Cos I’m almost certain in a video/ a comment somewhere years ago saffron got asked who jordan was to her and she said his family moved to America but he didn’t want to go so they took him in as their own as they were family friends. Might be wrong tho!

Sorry if that's been discussed already, but today at lunch I watched her new vid where she does the boyfriend q&a in the car with Tyler
And.... WTF
She has such a toxic relationship with Wendy. I can't believe she has to have her mum's approval for her outfits even when she's on holiday!!!
She literally thinks that Wendy's words are God's own words

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did his mum and dad pass away???? Cos I’m almost certain in a video/ a comment somewhere years ago saffron got asked who jordan was to her and she said his family moved to America but he didn’t want to go so they took him in as their own as they were family friends. Might be wrong tho!
I think his dad passed away when he was young - I remember seeing a post on his insta and his mum has passed away too but I think this was when he was already with the Barkers, I'm not sure. Honestly he must have had such a unstable childhood but he's really thriving and doing well for himself, good on him.
I imagine it was his mum who moved to America but I find it really weird situation if that happened because why would she leave her son in the care of bloody friends? Or maybe his mum had already passed by this point and he was in the care of extended family who decided to move. I don't follow him at all so only know what the Barkers say or from times I've checked his insta. He's deleted all things related to his parents but will usually post something on key dates

Reactions: 4
god Wendy in saffron’s outfits, just because she can fit in the same clothes as her doesn’t mean she should 🤢

Reactions: 16
It’s really sad your parents are meant to be supportive and kind not overly critical, as you said not a suprise she has the issues she does with such a toxic parent..

Reactions: 13
Yeah, Wendy is toxic, saff will be calling her mum everyday when she moves out for approval on what she is wearing.

Reactions: 18
Yeah, Wendy is toxic, saff will be calling her mum everyday when she moves out for approval on what she is wearing.
You’re absolutely right. She gives me serious “Karen” vibes. I’d love to be a fly on the wall, wonder if she really does tell her when she’s wrong or if she just beats around the bush (brush it over the bush, as saffron likes to say in her latest vid with Tyler😬🤣) because she knows a toxic relationship with Saffron wouldn’t look good on her Tesco ad reputation🙂🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Now Saffron and Wendy have a project they have been working on for ages coming out soon; I'm waiting with baited breath.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for Tyler, it must be stressful and annoying having a "mother in law" like Wendy

Reactions: 12
what is this weird bouncing thing she’s starting doing in videos & on shoots etc. She looks ridiculous 😂
Most photographers say never to stay still and be moving during shoots to keep poses different and fresh. Its usual to bounce but not that bloody much 🤣 People usually do it when they're taking pictures on 2 second captures so it makes sense but she's literally doing it for a video where its not needed at all. I do prefer her videos over other try on hauls where they stand around like gormless zombies.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.