Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2020-10-22 at 16.22.47.png

This tongue sticking out thing does she really think this looks attractive ?!?!? :poop:

Her new video she obviously as always talks about her body; she's going to be doing a 21 day 'healthy eating' plan as she said she's let herself go recently and wants to lose weight of her belly where most of the weight has gone.

For a girl that trains every day and eats little and when she does its low calorie I don't see this 'weight' but I guess in her mind even a couple of pounds weight gain is a disaster!

This is so unhealthy for young girls to watch, every video is about training, weight, diet, food, calories etc etc :mad:

Reactions: 22
I might get backlash for this, but surely she eats much more than she shows? I know she’s not fat, but she’s also not small... Someone of her size isn’t just eating those small portions and training as much as she says she is... she would be tiny if that was the truth 😬

Reactions: 35
Saying she didn’t realise interior designers actually designed the inside of the house and thought they just put stuff places 😑

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I might get backlash for this, but surely she eats much more than she shows? I know she’s not fat, but she’s also not small... Someone of her size isn’t just eating those small portions and training as much as she says she is... she would be tiny if that was the truth 😬
Agreed! She definitely is no where near fat, and she has a great body, but I think it must just for show? If she did eat and exercise as dangerously as she makes out she definitely would be far skinner

Reactions: 13
I think this about her stomach, she is farrrrrr from fat but with the amount of exercise she claims to do you'd think her stomach would be super toned. I know shes mentioned a couple times about wanting to 'build a booty' and i actually think this is one of her main goals but its not working its just making her calves big😬 idk like even if her body wasn't physically changing that much you'd at least think that she'd be a lottt fitter than she seems to be (her moaning recently about being knackered after running up the stairs). Just doesn't add up. I just scrolled down on insta to around strictly time and 100% her legs have changed but imo I don't notice anything else? Her arms as well are another thing to me that don't add up, there's nothing wrong with them but the amount she works out you'd think they'd be more toned

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Agreed! She definitely is no where near fat, and she has a great body, but I think it must just for show? If she did eat and exercise as dangerously as she makes out she definitely would be far skinner
I agree as well, for the amount of training she does you would think she would far slimmer and have the toned stomach and arms she wants but it's probably because of a number of things:

1) She's eating more than she says on camera
2) I mean she has lost weight since strictly but I think she has probably hit a wall now and is just maintaining it
2) She's probably not doing the exercises suited for toning her stomach and arms

Reactions: 9
What on earth is this??? The most boring meal ever... that chicken must be so dry😭😭😭
Honestly REALLY starting to get pissed at her healthy eating bullshit & I know they read this thread (hello Wendy, we know you lurk 👋🏼). What an example to the 8 year old fan accounts, that are probably turning down every “bad” bit of food they see just to be like precious saffron.
From my view, if I was on my death bed, I’d be pretty gutted knowing I was 19 years old eating vegetables and dry chicken for months, turning down chocolate and donuts. Just eat what you want when you want, duck me
ALSO she said “I can’t believe this is our breakfast this morning” she’s eating PANCAKES!!!!!! Wow this girl is seriously too hung up on eating healthy it’s actually unhealthy wow
All lot of people think when you eat on what you want when you want all you will eat is things like crisps and chocolate when that is not the case!!! Bodies like to be nourished and will crave things like fruit/ vegetables just like it will crave chocolate

This is just my opinion but I think Saffron restricts during the day and then at night she suddenly gets cravings and then eats more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
But Saffron has no toning anywhere apart from her legs/thighs. Even Wendy has MUSCLES when she flexes her arms, you can actually see them all proper defined. Its weird to me that Saffron has never had that but I do remember a vlog where she's mentioned being previously really self conscious of her stomach and upper arms so maybe thats where all her weight goes? It really doesnt make sense to me. She runs everyday. She does some form of exercise yet nothing????

Reactions: 9
But Saffron has no toning anywhere apart from her legs/thighs. Even Wendy has MUSCLES when she flexes her arms, you can actually see them all proper defined. Its weird to me that Saffron has never had that but I do remember a vlog where she's mentioned being previously really self conscious of her stomach and upper arms so maybe thats where all her weight goes? It really doesnt make sense to me. She runs everyday. She does some form of exercise yet nothing????
Jesy from LM has a similar body type, some people, no matter what they do will never ever be super small. It’s clear she wants to be, and I think she should accept that some people aren’t built like that, or she will mentally torture herself

Reactions: 14
Yesss about Wendy’s arms! And she started working out religiously way later than saffron so it really doesn’t make sense, obviously everyone has different bodies but when you work out that much it’s weird not to see changes? Especially as she uses weights, goes to the gym, has a pt!

Reactions: 5
Off topic but what is going on with her eyebrows .. they look terrible 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Watched her vlog and her talking about how she has no energy as she said herself she is having more carbs and no sugar, gluten and dairy if she does not eat large portions but then workouts out often your body has nothing to use to re-store the energy loss.

Also the clothes were a waste of money doubt she will wear that boo t-shirt and some of the other bits and not returning clothes and just keeping them because you are too lazy to do it what a waste of money.

Reactions: 1
Latest vlog- more clothes she won’t wear , families are struggling under covid yet she’s buying needless clothes and flogging them in front of us... shallow childish spoilt girl. I’d love to know what Tyler thinks of her attitude and persona poor bloke

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Hi guys. I usually lurk on this and never post but saffron is one of the YouTubers That really grind my gears. I posted this on her recent vlog about her stupidly wanting some teeth shaved down and I love the very illiterate fan saying I have wonky teeth lmaoooooo

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Why does she want to do an unpopular opinion video, she always gives the most people pleaser answers ever, she wouldn’t dare say anything controversial she will just say what everyone wants to hear

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.