Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J54321

Not to defend them, but they both work (unlike some other YouTubers parents who just can’t be arsed to get a job and live off their kids). Darren owns three window shops, and Wendy helps Saff (okay yeah there’s more useful jobs). It is just kind unfair to say they do nothing 24/7 when they have done and you can see that.
Okay you physically saw Darren working in them three window shops have you? Shops that obviously would have been closed anyway due to the pandemic and probably has other workers sorting orders out and you have seen Wendy do what exactly...😂😂 OH yeah she ‘helped’ Saffron go get photos done in Greece such hard work honestly 😂

Reactions: 6

Starfish20

How much side profile stuff of her face she likes to take now really makes me laugh when I’m reality everyone saw her nose before looked like a chicken dipper 🐸☕
45210E31-055A-45E5-BF0A-222A0DBBF24E.jpeg

• Haha

Whatgoesaround

I normally just read threads and never actually post anything and I’m really sorry if this did happen but I don’t think anyone should be actually believing these things without any proof?
I’ve lived with the proof for 28 years. I don’t need anyone to believe me I just wanted her to know that we have not forgotten what she did and will never forget

• Wow
  • Sad

Casperron

VIP Member
Ah
Heres the article:

because its a celeb version it may be a shorter series 🤔
ah okay says there’s it’s for stand up to cancer on c4 so that will be why it’s short

• Heart

Emily1346

Saffron;
- Love you.......
- My world.........
- Baby.......
- My one and only....
- Love you so much....
- Yum......
- My everything
- Everything is better with you....

Tyler;

- out for dinner with saffron

(hit they follow button and turn on notifications for my instagram 😐)

she’s like an emotionally insecure dog on heat.
The “yum😻” gets me🤢🤢🤢

Can someone catch me up on the haz/ saffron drama please?
Me too!!?👀

• Haha

Moe

VIP Member
Yeah, don't get me wrong - I would HATE to live on that road! It's so busy and the traffic banking up at rush hour will just be horrendously noisy. There are so many nicer areas, even without going outside the city (Surrenden Road, parts of Westdean, Ovingdean/Rottingdean, etc...) that I genuinely think she was drawn to the 'status symbol' aspect of the address more than anything else.
I agree whole heartedly. I’ve lived in that area and hated it as it is completely soulless and full of pretentious arseholes. I’d put money on it that she will never live there on her own and will probably flip it.

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
Since Wendy has signed with Saatchi Social, she’s really pushing the H&M stuff. Hoping for some free stuff to advertise are we?

• Wow

lcb94

Absolutely not
this makes me SO mad. Some people are actually learning for a career, she’s just doing it for a pasttime it seems

Honestly I can’t cope with her workout q&a IG stories this morning

Regardless of the AD , every day she has to point out that she works out and has a diet routine too ffs
I didn’t even know it was an ad, she couldn’t have made it that obvious then!

• Angry

Chloesm

VIP Member
Cant believe they actually went to Greece!
Even if we're in the middle of a world pandemic, I would quite understand if two normal people who worked their @ss off during this period, decided to go on holiday
But these two?!? They do nothing 24/7, they are very privileged and literally are not justified to go abroad