Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My daughter uses tik tok on my phone & I look through it sometimes & there is a huge trend on there glamorising EDs.. it is scary! 😳😔 There needs to be more legislation around how food/exercise is presented on social media, I just don't know how they can go about enforcing it.
tiktok has become the 2020 version of 2014 tumblr for them, it’s awful

Reactions: 16

jlee41

She’s made a big mistake there, that will cost an absolute fortune to do up and it’s her first renovation property and she hasn’t got a clue what to do! That house IS NOT worth the
Price. Saw online it has planning permissions to expand and turn the loft into a bedroom & one of the largest gardens in the area but still.. it’s not even near the sea. Who advised her on buying this
I live in Brighton and it's definitely a 'show' thing to say you live on that road. I reckon she was drawn to the postcode more than anything else.

Starfish20

Absolutely not
Silliest bitch going! Don’t know if i even believe this but first of all, she’s so thick that will take her forever she didn’t even pass science gcse. Secondly, what’s the point when it’s not your job? She’s desperately trying to become a fitness influencer and it makes me sick, as a PT myself I think she’s a joke 🤣

• Angry

piggymummy01

Due to my ibs and anxiety I dont always feel like eating but reading some of the comments on here has made me more mindful about setting an example to my daughter. Saffron is very lucky to have the figure she does .

idk2

VIP Member
I've stopped watching her vlogs. I've only watched the boyfriend tag but none prior and none since. Personally I don't need to see her working herself to the brink of exhaustion and feel shit about myself. I have enough self awareness to know I don't need to work out but her vlogs make me FEEL like I should be. I know I'm skinny and I know I'm fit. I know I can eat what I want and not worry about putting weight on so it begs the question why I feel like shit for sitting down and watching her work herself to exhaustion in the gym? Its so unhealthy for her and for her audience to see.

I dont know why she seems to be blind to her actions? How does she think 3 workouts in one day is normal? How is 1 workout 7 days a week normal?! Even olympic fucking athletes take rest days because they are so important. She's off her head and her mum seems to only be fuelling her unhealthy obsession with fitness. YES, it might make her feel better about herself but she cant just go for a run every time she feels sad. Thats unhealthy within itself.

• Heart

idk2

VIP Member
Why does Saffron not support other female YouTubers? I’ve said this before, nothing worse than women not supporting women, especially in an industry like YouTube. For example, Elle Darby (WHO I LOVEEEE) has just got engaged to Connor, why is saffron not sharing this? Why does she not support other female artists and the products they bring out? I don’t understandddd😫
They're not on the same management otherwise she would have been ordered too and besides Elle is insufferable. I feel like ever since she hit a million, Saffron doesnt collab with newer influencers unless they're american.

idk2

VIP Member
instagram means nothing! I know some of the brokest people who act rich for Instagram, so this proves nothing.
I think it proves a lot - I did my own digging before he deleted a load of posts when his profile went big. His family is well off and he has had alot handed to him much like Saffron has. He deleted posts with his dad but from their clothing, their jet set lifestyle and the fact they own multiple german cars speaks volumes. He also had a few pictures of his home in Lancashire which seemed nice enough and ofc Saffron posted their gym and games room when she was there a few weeks ago.
Yes people stunt for the gram, but theres only so much you can do. Plus he didn't have enough followers to even care to stunt and everyone who commented on his posts knew him when we found him here.

• Heart

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Okay Saffron, we get it. You’re having sex. You have a boyfriend. You are not the first. Please stop with all the sexual songs, clearly trying to hint that you’re getting down in the bedroom because you never did this before you were with Tyler🥱🥱I’m sure your 11 year old fans won’t understand it either🥱 jesus I’m surprised ‘WAP’ hasn’t been put up yet🥱
It has 🤣 she’s so predictable she uploaded a story with that song two days ago

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
View attachment 243465View attachment 243466View attachment 243467View attachment 243468

for those who cba to look, this is the house I believe

I’m so shocked, all the other houses on there for the same kind of price were so much nicer but it’ll be interesting to see what she does with it, it has a lot of potential
I'm sure she will trash all the period character and features from the place and either make it a soulless white box or Insta perfect for six months.

Love the feature of the free standing bath in the centre of the room as a centrepiece. She should keep that. 😂😂😂

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
she would put it in a way to almost glamorise it, make it a trend and her little minions will be dreaming of being thru the same as saff when in reality it’s life threatening
it’s what zoe sugg did for decades, shes been in covid lockdown with that ugly dog (oh and Nahlaaaaaa) since 2017 (‘12?) due to anxiety 😐
it’s been her go to excuse for doing nothing for years,
and her teen fans all wanted anxiety like zoella for years due to that 😐

gossipgirlxo2020

I actually like her boyfriend he seems really sweet tbh. But I am now thinking it sounds like Ana clearly fancied him to begin with which would make me feel so awkward if it was my partner but then I guess she trusts them both completely so wouldn't be a problem x

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
I can’t wait for that 3rd holiday, people are going to go mad!😂 even her little fans can’t defend those actions. Her comments are full of people complaining now so that 3rd holiday will be the final straw I think 🤞

• Heart

binlova

VIP Member
What a stupid video eating from a mug. Why did she eat the raw egg? Why does she chop things on the bench without a board? Why does she do a weird pout when she chews - has anyone else notified that? Why when she is filming a time lapse of her eating does she look at herself every mouthful?
is it just me or do no youtubers at all seem to own chopping boards?

• Haha

Chloesm

VIP Member
She’ll move in, Tyler will practically live there because she won’t like being alone, then for the ultimate couple goals Saffy B and ‘Ty’ will get a puppy.
Probably something like a grey french bulldog i’d guess
spot on 😂

• Haha

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
Does anyone else find it really cringe that she’s put the lyrics to that WAP song on her story? It’s the most vile song I’ve ever heard (and I’m no prude) - I just don’t understand why you’d want those sorts of lyrics over your face 🤢 especially knowing that your family view your stories!

• Haha

Annie07

so are they just flying to corfu so they can fly back to the uk from there and not have to do the 14 day quarantine that they would have had to do if flying back from santorini? What the hell?
How sneaky!! They obviously realised they’re going to have to quarantine and don’t want to. Let’s hope Corfu goes on the quarantine list, then where will they try and escape to 😅