Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal šŸ‘ŒšŸ½ Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
57B0718B-C585-4D96-A655-DB6F10B84E00.jpeg

What is she doing? Standing like that the entire tiktokšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ She must really want that thigh gap...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone else think Saffron has changed since having a boyfriend? I mean I know she was ā€˜saffronā€™ before, but she seems to have brought out the sex appeal massively now. Donā€™t think sheā€™s ever done a video about sex positions (probs because sheā€™s never had a relationship to do that, but still) and most of her new insta photos just seem different and slightly more raunchy. Also, adding into her video about her contraception, obviously wanting to say sheā€™s getting down and dirty with her boyfriend, she never mentioned contraception when she was on the pill before? Idk it all just seems so different now

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone else think Saffron has changed since having a boyfriend? I mean I know she was ā€˜saffronā€™ before, but she seems to have brought out the sex appeal massively now. Donā€™t think sheā€™s ever done a video about sex positions (probs because sheā€™s never had a relationship to do that, but still) and most of her new insta photos just seem different and slightly more raunchy. Also, adding into her video about her contraception, obviously wanting to say sheā€™s getting down and dirty with her boyfriend, she never mentioned contraception when she was on the pill before? Idk it all just seems so different now
The thing with saffron is I feel like she absorbs other peoples personalityā€™s when sheā€™s with them

Reactions: 14
gosh, she is soo insecure. About her body, her face... she does always stand like that. Imagine not being able to move freely because you're worried about your figure or the angle people see your face from. She also never really talks straight to the camera, she always shows herself from one side of her face. When she made one video with her mom in the car, she kept going on about the bad angle and made sure they swapped seats in the next video. I feel sorry for her, really. She grew up in an incredibly vain and superficial family and she will never be happy with the way she looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
gosh, she is soo insecure. About her body, her face... she does always stand like that. Imagine not being able to move freely because you're worried about your figure or the angle people see your face from. She also never really talks straight to the camera, she always shows herself from one side of her face. When she made one video with her mom in the car, she kept going on about the bad angle and made sure they swapped seats in the next video. I feel sorry for her, really. She grew up in an incredibly vain and superficial family and she will never be happy with the way she looks.
Itā€™s because she wants this skinny, tall, naturally thin and petite image when she needs to accept that she isnā€™t built like that therefor itā€™s unachievable. Once she accepts that sheā€™s fine the way she is, sheā€™ll be happier. All these influencers revolve their life around looks, getting surgery, going to places to get the perfect instagram, editing their pics. Itā€™s just so tragic to think that didnā€™t even exist 20 years ago even. The sooner they all realise that everyone looks the same in a coffin the better. Must be such a vain, sad life to lead.

Reactions: 17
I love how she can post about puppies but not about everything going on in the world!
Completely agree! She only posts when it suites her unfortunately, thatā€™s why I hate the word ā€˜influencerā€™, people who sit at home, edit a video and have a meeting get paid 10x more than nurses,doctors, key workers. That to me is just ridiculous. My mum is on the front line, sheā€™s 53 and sheā€™s been nursing since she was 19 years old. It just blows my mind. What I would do to switch that around and give all key workers the same money that these ā€œinfluencersā€ getšŸ™„

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Has anyone watched anaā€™s new vid with saffron? Wondering who the celeb is... slept with a celeb but not a one night stand ??

Reactions: 9
Has anyone watched anaā€™s new vid with saffron? Wondering who the celeb is... slept with a celeb but not a one night stand ??
Yeah I was wondering how that worked but I'm guessing from her needing clarification over what a one night stand is that it was maybe a friends with benefits thing?

I think AJ
AJ's had a girlfriend for a while now, I doubt it was him

Reactions: 8
I would think AJ would have more sense than get involved with Saffron, he already has a stunning girlfriend.
AJ would do anything for fame, even duck Saffron. Clearly he thought having her as a partner, would increase his insta following & vlog views more than it did. Once Strictly finished, he was never going to get more followers from Saffrons fanbase. So on the tour he practically ignored Saffron.

Reactions: 7
AJ would do anything for fame, even duck Saffron. Clearly he thought having her as a partner, would increase his insta following & vlog views more than it did. Once Strictly finished, he was never going to get more followers from Saffrons fanbase. So on the tour he practically ignored Saffron.
To be fair I Would be glad i hadnā€™t gained some of Saffronā€™s fan base. Some of them were so ignorant and immature, they constantly trolled AJs girlfriend (Abbie). Some of the comments they left on her posts where downright nasty, and Saffron herself did nothing to discourage them, she and her family constantly liked all these silly shipping comments. If thatā€™s the mentality of her fans you can keep them.

Reactions: 11
To be fair he does the same thing every year, gets close to his partner then ignores them after the show

Reactions: 11
I understand AJ has a girlfriend but they hadn't been seeing each other long before he was partnered with Saffron, who knows what could have happened behind closed doors šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 1
I understand AJ has a girlfriend but they hadn't been seeing each other long before he was partnered with Saffron, who knows what could have happened behind closed doors šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
They had been together for six months.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.