Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal šŸ‘ŒšŸ½ Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Saffron is trying to break away from pre-teen fan base now. She thought Strictly would see her adapt to an older audience or even around her own age but that didnt work well. Now she's making fitness her personality which does resonate with a lot of girls in their early 20's but no one will listen to her over other much qualified fitness gurus in an already saturated market. I think her boyfriend is another part of her personality - she is definitely the type of girl who thinks they're hot tit bc she landed a man. He will be Jake Mitchell x2, she probably worked so hard keeping her big mouth shut about him to during the peak lockdown when he was in Brighton lol. This is just another way for her to become like other grown up influencers who are in their 20's and talking about this stuff but no offence, I wouldn't be taking tips or advice of two bimbos who have had barely any action apart from drunk nights in a night club. The fact she went out of her way to talk about getting the coil and making it in to such a huge deal is hilarious, now sex positions and body count?! I didn't watch the video but I can guess she didn't answer the body count one and hmm'd at the sex position one when we all know Saffy only does it missionary when her parents have fallen asleep with her then pre-teen boyfriend.

I encourage people to talk about sex and birth control but there are ways to go about it. By shotting it every time you get a question you dont like, they are only reinforcing the stigma of too little or too much is seen as unusual. I wish if they would talk about it and just be 100% transparent or say nothing?! It creates the wrong image to push on pre-teens who are still discovering themselves. Thank GOD, I didn't grow up on YT.
Honestly I couldnā€™t have worded it better myself! Agree 100% with everything wrote here. It makes me cringe these girls sitting talking about body count and sex positionsšŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Reactions: 11
ā€˜I had a medical procedureā€™
I thought she was finally doing a nose job video hahaha
Now I feel conned!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
E6A5DD59-03E1-483C-9B42-6FB2B427EE2A.jpeg

Omg she canā€™t be serious with that very obvious blur line on her hip, She must of widened it.. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched Ana and Saffronā€™s ā€˜say it or shot itā€™ video, and I couldnā€™t help but notice on the part where Saffron rang Tyler and he didnā€™t answer, then text him and he responded straight away? Why did he not pick up the phone? Idk, maybe itā€™s just me overthinking but I found that abit odd?

Reactions: 30
Just watched Ana and Saffronā€™s ā€˜say it or shot itā€™ video, and I couldnā€™t help but notice on the part where Saffron rang Tyler and he didnā€™t answer, then text him and he responded straight away? Why did he not pick up the phone? Idk, maybe itā€™s just me overthinking but I found that abit odd?
and when she looked at the messages supposedly from he she scrolled quite a lot?? didn't make sense to me

Reactions: 5
I don't find that too odd, he could've been with his family or something where a quick text is ok but it wouldn't be acceptable to get up and take a phone call.

Reactions: 13
Saff is too competitive for her own good. No Ana's getting a reputation as being the sexual one on YouTube, saff has to try and step that up too, even though she must know its a bad idea. But can't let Ana win on anything, even being a hoe!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Saff is too competitive for her own good. No Ana's getting a reputation as being the sexual one on YouTube, saff has to try and step that up too, even though she must know its a bad idea. But can't let Ana win on anything, even being a hoe!
Agree with this. Also noted in the latest video she seemed genuinely miffed when Ana got the question wrong. I think her response to one incorrect answer was my "my Mum knows this is my favourite so you definitely should"; isn't Wendy going to know the answer considering Saffron lives with her?

Reactions: 12
Agree with this. Also noted in the latest video she seemed genuinely miffed when Ana got the question wrong. I think her response to one incorrect answer was my "my Mum knows this is my favourite so you definitely should"; isn't Wendy going to know the answer considering Saffron lives with her?
And Wendy has probably made the majority of her meals for the last 19 years šŸ˜‚ why the duck WOULD Ana know, they barely see each other and when they do, they eat out šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 15
How long before Tyler makes a YouTube channel? Then we know for sureee heā€™s using her šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In the style have been doing mum and daughter ranges do we reckon that's what the secret project is?

Reactions: 15
In the style have been doing mum and daughter ranges do we reckon that's what the secret project is?
arent the mum & daughter ranges by people like Jac Jossa & Billie Shepherd? Both with young kids. Would be super weird to have matching outfits with your 20 year old daughter but youā€™re probably right šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whatever it is their outfits looks weird and basic, not the kind of clothes they usually wear so I donā€™t really get it

Reactions: 7
arent the mum & daughter ranges by people like Jac Jossa & Billie Shepherd? Both with young kids. Would be super weird to have matching outfits with your 20 year old daughter but youā€™re probably right šŸ˜‚
Well you never know, matching Wendy and Saffy B pyjamasšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Really confused? Why are all the first pictures of saffron in blatantly her house. Then they have proper models shot properly modeling them? Surely do one or the other. And that fake tan!
They do it with majority of their 'celeb/influencer' ranges - to show the influencers are actually wearing the items more than anything.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.