Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal 👌🏽 Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, it wasn't AJ. We know she likes her guys petite but I cant see it happening lol

I think it was with one of those bands she was working with a while back. The Vamps and all the rest of them that are similar, I cant remember their names but it was most likely one of them!

Reactions: 6
just me who wouldn’t really consider AJ a celeb anyway? I literally only know who is because he’s Curtis’ brother and was Saffs partner

Reactions: 12
Harvey or Hrvy whatever the stupid name is, they went through a stage of leaving comments on each others Insta pics? But is he a 'celeb' 👀

I agree I don't think its AJ, he is a few years older and his gf is stunning, no offence to saffron.

Reactions: 17
just me who wouldn’t really consider AJ a celeb anyway? I literally only know who is because he’s Curtis’ brother and was Saffs partner
I wouldn’t. I wouldn’t class Curtis to be honest but maybe that’s cause I know him for being Ajs brother as i didn’t watch love island Curtis is less famous in the dance world

Reactions: 5
Also in Ana’s ‘never have I ever’ why did Saffron say shes never had a one night stand? But in her previous video with her mum, she said she has??🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Also in Ana’s ‘never have I ever’ why did Saffron say shes never had a one night stand? But in her previous video with her mum, she said she has??🤥🤥
I think maybe it comes down to what they are classing as a one night stand? Cause Ana is trying to class one night stand as doing bits 😂

In her video I’m pretty sure she said it was a one night stand with someone she knew whereas in Anas video they were talking about one night stand being sleeping with someone you didn’t know beforehand

Reactions: 11
Wow she was so triggered at Ana saying they were ‘desperate’ to go out. She bit her head off. How DARE anyone suggest Princess Saffy B, who only ever attends clubs fit for queens was dying to attend a mediocre club! DOESN’T Ana know who she IS?!?

He isn’t a celeb. He’s a tragic Z lister who’d probably shag his own mum if it meant he’d get clout.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow she was so triggered at Ana saying they were ‘desperate’ to go out. She bit her head off. How DARE anyone suggest Princess Saffy B, who only ever attends clubs fit for queens was dying to attend a mediocre club! DOESN’T Ana know who she IS?!?

He isn’t a celeb. He’s a tragic Z lister who’d probably shag his own mum if it meant he’d get clout.
He has actually got a talent and a craft he has studied years to achieve, unlike becoming famous for making videos about only eating triangle shape/foods being with S/ only coloured pink foods. Wow such talent.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else think the celeb is just Jake Mitchell 😂😂😂😂 not a celeb in my eyes but something bimbo like that Saffron would think 😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.