Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal 👌🏽 Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s filming a video with her boyfriend... oh such a private relationship, it’s literally jake mitchell part 2

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Saffron's new video... jeez. Ana really trying to bring her down to her trash level. Also Ana is just the most desperate attention seeker I've ever seen. She literally thinks talking about sex 24/7 is a personality trait. Both of these girls get more unbearable by the day.

Reactions: 24
Between Ana gagging to tell everyone she has sex and Saffron constantly flaunting she has a boyfriend, that video was bad

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I actually quite like Saffron but I’m slightly disappointed/shocked (mainly shocked that Wendy has allowed her to upload it tbh) by this video.

For once it seems like she has been influenced by Ana rather than the other way round. It seems that she doesn’t like the thought of herself being viewed as innocent/not sexual compared to Ana so has done this to disprove that.

Even though it was mostly Ana’s questions that revolved around the sexual content (body count, sex position) it is Saffron’s video at the end of the day and she definitely has a large portion of young/pre-teen viewers.

Reactions: 10
I actually quite like Saffron but I’m slightly disappointed/shocked (mainly shocked that Wendy has allowed her to upload it tbh) by this video.

For once it seems like she has been influenced by Ana rather than the other way round. It seems that she doesn’t like the thought of herself being viewed as innocent/not sexual compared to Ana so has done this to disprove that.

Even though it was mostly Ana’s questions that revolved around the sexual content (body count, sex position) it is Saffron’s video at the end of the day and she definitely has a large portion of young/pre-teen viewers.
I think Saffron is trying to break away from pre-teen fan base now. She thought Strictly would see her adapt to an older audience or even around her own age but that didnt work well. Now she's making fitness her personality which does resonate with a lot of girls in their early 20's but no one will listen to her over other much qualified fitness gurus in an already saturated market. I think her boyfriend is another part of her personality - she is definitely the type of girl who thinks they're hot tit bc she landed a man. He will be Jake Mitchell x2, she probably worked so hard keeping her big mouth shut about him to during the peak lockdown when he was in Brighton lol. This is just another way for her to become like other grown up influencers who are in their 20's and talking about this stuff but no offence, I wouldn't be taking tips or advice of two bimbos who have had barely any action apart from drunk nights in a night club. The fact she went out of her way to talk about getting the coil and making it in to such a huge deal is hilarious, now sex positions and body count?! I didn't watch the video but I can guess she didn't answer the body count one and hmm'd at the sex position one when we all know Saffy only does it missionary when her parents have fallen asleep with her then pre-teen boyfriend.

I encourage people to talk about sex and birth control but there are ways to go about it. By shotting it every time you get a question you dont like, they are only reinforcing the stigma of too little or too much is seen as unusual. I wish if they would talk about it and just be 100% transparent or say nothing?! It creates the wrong image to push on pre-teens who are still discovering themselves. Thank GOD, I didn't grow up on YT.

Reactions: 17
Blink three times if you need help Ty
View attachment 186781
“Ty”😂😂😂 Has been waiting for this🤑🤑🤑 Also look how dead in the eyes he is lmao she’s so desperate I bet she will do anything for him and soon he is just going to become tired of her constant “couple goals behaviour” she’s truly embarrassing I feel sorry for him in that aspect 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
maybe it annoys me because I still can't see family properly etc but how can she say in the video she is so happy to be back with Ana even if she can't hug her but they are sat so close and have sat on the bed together etc and were really close in a photo they posted, why act like are keeping the 1/2m rule . Same with Ana and Byron etc. Absolute joke. 🙈

Reactions: 16
View attachment 185674

That is so clickbaity and dramatic, acting like it was something much more, but it was just the coil
I’ve not been on here for a while. Did she ever address the nose job rumours? I can’t remember if it was legit or not. But I saw this in trending and it reminded me of that.
this is sooo clickbaity though.

Reactions: 3
I’ve not been on here for a while. Did she ever address the nose job rumours? I can’t remember if it was legit or not. But I saw this in trending and it reminded me of that.
this is sooo clickbaity though.
Yes in the quick fire assumptions

Reactions: 4
LOL at her new video. 'So sad I can't give her a squeeze' yet they're sitting 10 cm apart, touching the same glasses/drink all throughout that video, sharing the same bed most likely, using the same toilet and taken selfies together. Tragic plea to avoid getting 'slated' by social distancing warriors/jobsworths.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.