Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal šŸ‘ŒšŸ½ Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Canā€™t be for anything cosmetic or she wouldnā€™t show us sheā€™s keep it secret

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one that think she had lip fillers again? Her lips look huge since that medical procedure story.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just looked on Tyler's Insta and I'm pretty sure he's got a twin! It's either that or him and his brother really look alike lol

Reactions: 8
I think you're on the wrong website :rolleyes: we can say what we want šŸ˜‚
I think thereā€™s a limit. Personally, I donā€™t like saffron. Iā€™m not a fan and thatā€™s okay, I can have my opinions and disagree with some of the things she says. But Iā€™d never comment on looks, appearance or say hateful remarks about anything. I think thereā€™s definitely a limit. No matter how much you dislike someone, they probably read these comments and itā€™s someoneā€™s daughter and friend and sister.
Am I the only one that think she had lip fillers again? Her lips look huge since that medical procedure story.
i agree!!
I thought the same 100%, her top lip is so much bigger than itā€™s ever been

View attachment 181593View attachment 181594
Dont get me wrong, Iā€™m all for ā€œyou do youā€ and if you want surgery to change something youā€™re insecure about, then go for it. But Saffron probably has one of the highest followings of young girls, probably highest age range is 9-13 I reckon. Anyways, I read all these comments on her posts of really young 12 year old girls threatening to beat Tyler up if he hurts her, clearly showing that these young girls truly look up to Saffron and if Saffron is changing parts of her appearance to get a ā€œperfectā€ look, then thatā€™s influencing young girls to do the same, and not love themselves for what theyā€™re born with. Idk. Also why would you go to a hospital for a lip filler in the middle of a pandemic! Pretty sure people arenā€™t allowed to do facial beauty treatments atm eitheršŸ˜«

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m not saying she hasnā€™t had filler ever or even now but remember there is a filter on there called baby face. I tried it to see what it looks like and I looked bleeping ridiculous šŸ˜‚ as someone said before like a bratz doll haha

Reactions: 4
Is it me or does she definitely not wear a ā€œUK size 4ā€ like she says she does. With the size or her boobs at least... find it funny how she tried to make a point of herself being a size 4

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Dont think its lip filler, that just looks like the filter? She's already had lip filler in her top lip when she got her nose done as usually they do in your nose, lips and chin to even out your face. It was during strictly that she didn't have any filler and you could really see that gummy smile.

Also, her recent story "who else feels like this" bc she misses her bf? So cringe and predictable that she's turning having a man into a personality trait lmao.

Reactions: 11
I had a little stalk of her boyfriend have you seen how many followers he's got?! Not far from 100k! Absolute madness. Just noticed he's added his email address to his profile, has this always been there?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I had a little stalk of her boyfriend have you seen how many followers he's got?! Not far from 100k! Absolute madness. Just noticed he's added his email address to his profile, has this always been there?
Wow ... Iā€™m pretty sure it wasnā€™t there before

Reactions: 10
In it for the šŸ’° can you tell
Fully and any insta hoe! My friend dated a zlist who had his number and email in his profile. She questioned it and he said for pr reasons babes... šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„. Tyler doesn't have that excuse and clearly what we all thought he was

Reactions: 10
Is it me or does she definitely not wear a ā€œUK size 4ā€ like she says she does. With the size or her boobs at least... find it funny how she tried to make a point of herself being a size 4
Whyā€™s she kneeling on a blanket half-naked with her arms in the air? #deranged

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Is it me or is Saffron's almost entire vlogging video history basically "look how good my life is" ? I'm watching one currently titled 'Back home and off I go' from 3 years ago ... and instantly she's eye bulgingly happy - bragging about going on another trip and hugging her family ... I just feel the vibe with her , different to Ana actually in a small way is, look how good my life is, whilst wearing Fendi constantly...

And the title to this feed is great btw ... the way she says Sooooo is weird ... and everything is Sooooooooooooo cuuuute or Soooooooooooo gooooood....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.