Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal 👌🏽 Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or does she definitely not wear a “UK size 4” like she says she does. With the size or her boobs at least... find it funny how she tried to make a point of herself being a size 4
when I looked on ISIF at her range, the items that she was modelling on the website stated that she wore a size 8/10

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I don’t know if it’s just me, but I’ve noticed that she clearly doesn’t want to keep this relationship private?? She’s literally bragging about her bf 24/7
Like going from “I’m taking to someone” in a few videos ago to posting pics,stories and cringey comments now, it’s very incoherent imo

same thing with her car “I don’t want to talk about my purchases and stuff because ppl think I’m trying to brag about them etc “ and then theres no story nor recent vid where she doesn’t mention she got her dream car 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The absolute shite Ana's been coming out with recently (sex sex sex) Saffron's gonna start distancing herself. Ana has turned into an absolute desperate beg, Saff won't be associated with her and risk tarnishing her own brand just my opinion
Genuinely don't blame her tbh. I've got to give it to Saffron, she is classy. Ana on the other hand is just bred from a benefits bum and just managed to get lucky with her youtube channel that is slowly dying a death because she can't come up with any original content so instead she goes onto Haz's channel and talks about how she took a finger in the arse and sucks a good dick. Not sure why Ana is surprised no mainstream media outlets want to work with her? She's an absolute mess.

Of course not. People are invested in her/her interests/her family. A lot of people follow instagram accounts solely for fitness, if anything she will probably gain more from the fitness community.
To be fair, if she has to go on about anything, I'm glad it's fitness. Unlike Ana who thinks talking about sex 24/7 is a personality trait.

Reactions: 19
Genuinely don't blame her tbh. I've got to give it to Saffron, she is classy. Ana on the other hand is just bred from a benefits bum and just managed to get lucky with her youtube channel that is slowly dying a death because she can't come up with any original content so instead she goes onto Haz's channel and talks about how she took a finger in the arse and sucks a good dick. Not sure why Ana is surprised no mainstream media outlets want to work with her? She's an absolute mess.

To be fair, if she has to go on about anything, I'm glad it's fitness. Unlike Ana who thinks talking about sex 24/7 is a personality trait.

We have incredibly different understandings of the word classy 😂 all I see with saff is tacky, new money.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
oh 100%! I meant more with the sexual aspect. She doesn't constantly talk about it like Ana does, as if she has something to prove.
Yeah fair point, she has said minimal that makes me cringe in that respect. Ana is completely humiliating herself at the moment, that video with haz was horrific. Mostly because she was being such a try hard.

Reactions: 10
Yeah fair point, she has said minimal that makes me cringe in that respect. Ana is completely humiliating herself at the moment, that video with haz was horrific. Mostly because she was being such a try hard.
I already thought Ana was bad before that video but jeeez, that was next level. Bit rich that on her most recent insta story she's saying she won't do an omegle video because it's not safe as all her fans are very young, yet she'll happily talk about taking a finger in the arse and sucking a good dick, and that's perfectly fine? Make it make sense!

Also, anyone seen Saffron's new insta story?? "stressed is an understatement" ABOUT WHAT?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All of saffron’s posts are either in the style or whatever that tit company is called, workout app or her sweating 👌🏻 Or her new boyfriend? It’s so repetitive I don’t get how people dont get fed up with her boring bum.
Also am I the only one who would rather have Ana as a friend then Saffron...
I know ana talks about sex all the time and thinks it’s a personality trait but Saffron just reeks of boring and fakery full stop and she talks over people. You can tell that Saffron hasnt gained any new friends especially from Youtube I mean if that doesn’t tell you enough about Saffron I don’t know what does?, I can’t name any friends of saffron’s except for Ana and ummm bestie Wendy😂 But does Ana even count? because she just fakes it. Even though most people hate Ana just please watch that best friend makeup swap where Saffron is being sooooo rude, obnoxious And fake and tell me that Saffron is Classy and you would rather be friends with her😂😂.

Reactions: 20
All of saffron’s posts are either in the style or whatever that tit company is called, workout app or her sweating 👌🏻 Or her new boyfriend? It’s so repetitive I don’t get how people dont get fed up with her boring bum.
Also am I the only one who would rather have Ana as a friend then Saffron...
I know ana talks about sex all the time and thinks it’s a personality trait but Saffron just reeks of boring and fakery full stop and she talks over people. You can tell that Saffron hasnt gained any new friends especially from Youtube I mean if that doesn’t tell you enough about Saffron I don’t know what does?, I can’t name any friends of saffron’s except for Ana and ummm bestie Wendy😂 But does Ana even count? because she just fakes it. Even though most people hate Ana just please watch that best friend makeup swap where Saffron is being sooooo rude, obnoxious And fake and tell me that Saffron is Classy and you would rather be friends with her😂😂.
I'm so in agreement. Ana has actual friends. I never feel like she acts herself with Saffron. Don't get me wrong I think the version of herself she is with haz and byron is an act for sure, but with them I feel like she's just trying to impress the "cool kids". With Saffron she seems uncomfortable. It's Saffron's world and Ana is just living in it when they are together and she never seems to have any fun. It's allllllll about Saff. I feel like saff can't take not being the centre of attention, there was a video where she stayed with Ana and went for a meal with her friends and she said she felt ill and excused herself. Obviously didn't take well to not being the star for once, guessing Ana's friends didn't fawn over her in the same way Ana does.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'll give away my savings if Saffron goes a video with out talking about food in a negative light and saying she needs to do a workout cause has eaten soooooo much "bad food" and "junk" 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Ana comes across as timid and impressionable around Saffron, who seems more dominant. Again I do think she hypes it up around Haz and Bryon but she seems to be more comfortable around them.

If you notice whenever Ana and Saffron swap routines or whatever, Ana will always willingly complete the task, even if it's something she obviously couldn't give a tit about, whereas Saffron will always seem more reluctant and usually be vocal about it.

Reactions: 11
(Personal opinion) I’ve never really noticed this before but the more I watch her videos the more off her tone sounds to me?? Like her tone gives off the perfect, high pitched, really bright and happy vibe which makes her sound a bit fake and unnatural?? Idk how to explain lmao I wouldn’t go as far as to say she sounds snobbish but I feel like in real life she might be a lil bc she’s so materialistic

Reactions: 9
I actually really don’t dislike Saffron I think she’s ambitious and probably quite kind hearted BUT I CANNOT DEAL with how illiterate she is with the simplest of things 🤣😭 it’s like she’s has no common sense or basic life skills sometimes?

Reactions: 13
I actually really don’t dislike Saffron I think she’s ambitious and probably quite kind hearted BUT I CANNOT DEAL with how illiterate she is with the simplest of things 🤣😭 it’s like she’s has no common sense or basic life skills sometimes?
Meaning no offence but if ambitious means robbing 12 year olds money for a crappy clothing brand and overpriced makeup (if no one remembers.. yes Saffron had a makeup line which failed so she turned to pro fitness expert) and doing paid advertisements all the time on her instagram then I would agree 🙂
I agree with all your other points though 😂

Reactions: 12
Hi, new poster! Does any body know what saffron had done to her nose? Was it a nose job, I know she said shaved but is that she same thing? I don’t really follow her much but I was curious; Has she spoken about it properly what she’s actually had done? Thanksss x

Reactions: 2
Why’s she kneeling on a blanket half-naked with her arms in the air? #deranged
The arms in the air make it easier to slim her waist on facetune. White background as well, so no need to worry about the arms looking warped.

Reactions: 15
Another influencer to trample through a farmers crop field just for a picture... why are they all so oblivious to the fact they can be costing the farmer money!! Also entering a field without the farmers permission is trespassing, a legal offence! Not to mention any damage to the crop will be classed as criminal damage!! Do they not realise it’s the start of harvest at the moment, massive combines and tractors could turn up at any minute, putting themselves at danger.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.