Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal šŸ‘ŒšŸ½ Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will probably balance out, some people will probably unfollow, but equally sheā€™ll gain new followers

Reactions: 1
I'm amazed she has so many in the first place. She's really quite thick, definitely not blessed in the brains department. Her content is basic. She's no beauty or model. She's not really body goals either. Her fashion sense is basic... She isn't funny. She's just blonde and was in the right place at the right time. The only think I quite like is her interactions with her family, there is a lot of love there... And now when she moves out she's gonna lose all that too!

100%%%
what iā€™m about to say it quite controversial and a lot of you might disagree but i think that people like her so much and she gets as many brand deals because she is middle class, rich normal family with mom and dad still together large home, from brighton which looks to be a nice area...
Iā€™m not going to lie but when i was way younger and watched Saffronā€™s coming home from school routine i was amazed at her big kitchen and her bedroom french furniture so i immediately thought she must be a good person and give good advice but when i went to Anas video and saw she had the smallest room i disliked her more...
I mean itā€™s obvious to tell the special treatment she gets and i hate to compare but with another girl but Anastasia who used to be near the same as saffron (in the way they present themselves on youtube videos hence the same management) has way more hate towards her and often on her thread praise saffron to spite Ana and i canā€™t help but think itā€™s because of Anas past, she used to live in a small house, she wasnā€™t a planned baby and she lives with a jobless single mother with her younger brother from another father, Now obviously iā€™m not going to bring into why i dislike Ana and her mother because trust me i donā€™t really like them personally but iā€™m talking about maybe class difference specially without knowing how they present themselves, i do sociology and think itā€™s really interesting the difference between these threads, popularly and opportunities about 2 completely different sides of the social scale...

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I totally agree!

It's like a more tame version of the celeb drugs scandals.

Kate moss? Wrap on the wrist and everyone forgets. Tulisa, from a council estate in Camden? Career destroyed, public enemy number one.

People don't like admitting it because it makes them judgemental. Racism, homophobia, all are rightly called out. But classism, particularly against the white working class, is one of the last "acceptable" forms of prejudice.

Reactions: 18
100%%%
what iā€™m about to say it quite controversial and a lot of you might disagree but i think that people like her so much and she gets as many brand deals because she is middle class, rich normal family with mom and dad still together large home, from brighton which looks to be a nice area...
Iā€™m not going to lie but when i was way younger and watched Saffronā€™s coming home from school routine i was amazed at her big kitchen and her bedroom french furniture so i immediately thought she must be a good person and give good advice but when i went to Anas video and saw she had the smallest room i disliked her more...
I mean itā€™s obvious to tell the special treatment she gets and i hate to compare but with another girl but Anastasia who used to be near the same as saffron (in the way they present themselves on youtube videos hence the same management) has way more hate towards her and often on her thread praise saffron to spite Ana and i canā€™t help but think itā€™s because of Anas past, she used to live in a small house, she wasnā€™t a planned baby and she lives with a jobless single mother with her younger brother from another father, Now obviously iā€™m not going to bring into why i dislike Ana and her mother because trust me i donā€™t really like them personally but iā€™m talking about maybe class difference specially without knowing how they present themselves, i do sociology and think itā€™s really interesting the difference between these threads, popularly and opportunities about 2 completely different sides of the social scale...

Iā€™m the opposite, I actually liked Ana more because she just had a small house and was more normal. I hate both now though šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 19
Just like a I said ^ people on saffronā€™s thread stick up for everything she does and itā€™s disgusting.
She used a girlā€™s death for her fake vlog content, she told everyone this girl she never spoke about was her best friend, she fake cried, she then told everyone she didnā€™t know anyone whoā€™s ever had cancer for a sponsorship and that itā€™s never affected her, and then forgot about her ā€œbest friendā€™sā€ death, then, when this poor girlā€™s mum called her out for forgetting about the girl and using her death for content, people really have the audacity to say she didnā€™t do anything wrong and the poor girlā€™s mum had overreacted. Sorry, but if that genuinely is your opinion, I hope for your sake you have a long hard look at yourself in the mirror and pray that nothing like this every happens to you. You are sick.
Agreed -- to those that defend Saff, does she have ya'll on her payroll or something? She comes off as so privileged, shallow, and the time she was annoyed about the train situation when someone commit suicide, THAT is the main reason I can't stand Saffron. So inconsiderate of others.

Why has no one spoken about how dated and ugly those loubs are. Theyā€™re sooooo 2014. Who even wears 7inch heels anymore, I much prefer stylish shorter heels that still look great but are also comfortable
LOL, 100% this . Saffon has a gaudy fashion sense, you can see it the shoes and clothes she wears, even in the way her room is decorated. She's just a girl who has a lot of $$$ and buys ugly ass designer tat and throws it on for the clout.

I'm sure we'll all have a cringe when she posts her first video with her new bf 'MEET MY NEW BF!!!' or 'Q&A WITH MY NEW BF' like with her old videos with her ex Jake, she would put on this weird high pitched baby voice & constantly kiss and touch on cam, we'll see how she is with this new guy lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
100%%%
I think personally, majority of people are judging them based on the content they put out now, sure thereā€™s gotta be some that judge them for their backgrounds, but I used to really like Ana but recently her videos have gone really lopsided and Iā€™ve never taken her background into consideration, if anything, coming from a less privileged background than staff should let her gain more popularity as sheā€™s had to work her way up. In my eyes theyā€™re both levelled lol I just see two blondes dressed in designer, obsessed about appearance, but Saff is just a bit more tolerable (imo once again) bc she doesnā€™t talk about sex and boys 24/7,

If youā€™re watching the newest season of RuPaulā€™s drag race all stars - Iā€™m sorry but Blair really looking like Wendy here šŸ˜‚ā¤
B57C1F5C-A59A-4DBC-9196-222C4C8B6D94.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Definitely 2014šŸ¤£ ā€œmineā€ whaaaat, I havenā€™t done that since I was pre teens, youā€™re an influencer, Iā€™m sure everyone knows heā€™s yoursšŸ„“šŸ¤¢
It really bothers me that his shoelaces are undone in that photo šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That photo is definitely just for his ego so people think heā€™s loads taller than her.

I feel like because she hasnā€™t had a boyfriend for a while sheā€™s commenting all the cringy embarrassing stuff we used to do when we were young, sheā€™s making up for it now, just late for the party

Reactions: 13
That photo is definitely just for his ego so people think heā€™s loads taller than her.

I feel like because she hasnā€™t had a boyfriend for a while sheā€™s commenting all the cringy embarrassing stuff we used to do when we were young, sheā€™s making up for it now, just late for the party
Just an opinion here, so thereā€™s Saffron and Tyler and Jed and Imogen Cribb . Donā€™t get me wrong, looking at Jed and Imogen together, I love them. She seems super sweet and Iā€™ve never really had anything bad to say about Jed. But why do Saffronā€™s parents follow Tyler and like his photos, but not Imogen? Is it because saffron has the bigger following so they donā€™t want to seem like bad people for not following her boyfriend? Idk, any suggestions? Maybe they just havenā€™t met Imogen properly, but Iā€™m sure they probably have, seems theyā€™ve been together a while.

Reactions: 13
did anyone notice how yesterday morning (the day after being in manchester with her bf) she put up an instagram story saying her usual "cant wait for todays workout etc etc" and she was clearly in her living room at home then a few hours later posted a story and was in that bedroom with all the wooden furniture (clearly her boyfriends house). I wonder how many times she did that during lockdown and made out she was at home when she was actually with the boyfriend

Reactions: 19
Omg Iā€™m shocked how cringy sheā€™s being with the pictures and comments, I thought she was more mature than this šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Omg Iā€™m shocked how cringy sheā€™s being with the pictures and comments, I thought she was more mature than this šŸ˜‚
I know right! And her nan, (who is so sweetšŸ˜¢šŸ’—) commented on one of his posts and said ā€œbeautiful couplešŸ„°ā¤ā€œ and he responded ā€œmuch loveā¤ā€œ I just feel like saying ā€œmuch loveā€ to an elderly person, especially your girlfriends grandma, isnā€™t something people normally say? Idk, I personally wouldnā€™t say that to my boyfriends grandma anywaysšŸ˜… xx

Reactions: 15
100%%%
As a psych major interested in sociology - thank you for pointing out something I've never bothered to articulate myself in these threads. There's a clear difference in how both girls are treated, and their difference in lifestyles (be it past or present) definitely influence how people perceive them. Generally I find that a fair amount of the criticism thrown at Ana is linked heavily to her having grown up in a low income household with a single mum. Even with both girls having hefty bank balances now, it's clear in how they act that they come from entirely different backgrounds and value things differently. I don't like either of them, but I also find it a little disheartening when I see some pretty nasty, uncalled for comments about Ana that seem to be rooted in classism.

Reactions: 11
Eeee girl she wasnt complaining... just a comment
There was many bitchy comments. The thing I donā€™t understand about a lot of you, yes a lot of people do bad tit and itā€™s natural to cal them out and sometimes witch about them, but a lot of people on here act like theyā€™re perfect when theyā€™re not. Like theyā€™re above people they talk about.. so what if he boyfriends short? Why is that even something that needs to be brought up. Donā€™t ever comment on something someone canā€™t change. Thatā€™s bullying

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There was many bitchy comments. The thing I donā€™t understand about a lot of you, yes a lot of people do bad tit and itā€™s natural to cal them out and sometimes witch about them, but a lot of people on here act like theyā€™re perfect when theyā€™re not. Like theyā€™re above people they talk about.. so what if he boyfriends short? Why is that even something that needs to be brought up. Donā€™t ever comment on something someone canā€™t change. Thatā€™s bullying
I think you're on the wrong website :rolleyes: we can say what we want šŸ˜‚

• Haha
As a psych major interested in sociology - thank you for pointing out something I've never bothered to articulate myself in these threads. There's a clear difference in how both girls are treated, and their difference in lifestyles (be it past or present) definitely influence how people perceive them. Generally I find that a fair amount of the criticism thrown at Ana is linked heavily to her having grown up in a low income household with a single mum. Even with both girls having hefty bank balances now, it's clear in how they act that they come from entirely different backgrounds and value things differently. I don't like either of them, but I also find it a little disheartening when I see some pretty nasty, uncalled for comments about Ana that seem to be rooted in classism.
I think for me, why I now prefer Saff over Ana (as it used to be the other way round for me) is how money has changed Ana. I suppose as Saff has always had money nothingā€™s changed for her but with Ana obviously now sheā€™s just got this huge lump sum of money and sheā€™s got this entitled attitude. I think Anas family donā€™t help her either, itā€™s hard to see as someone who has worked since she was 16 although coming from a quite comfortable financial situation watch Anas mum claim benefits for god knows how long when some of the people I work with work 2-3 jobs to try and make ends meet kind of puts me off them. And donā€™t get me started of atticus, such a spoilt entitled brat, if Gordon Ramseyā€™s children can turn out nice normal kids who arenā€™t brats surely atticus can.

I donā€™t think itā€™s classism as a lot of people said they preferred Ana a couple years ago, itā€™s more work ethic, attitude and behaviour of family members

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.