Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal 👌🏽 Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5’8 is average height for a guy 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Why is it okay to base a guys worth or attractiveness on his height but when guys do that to girls, it’s frowned upon 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
It 5ft9 in England and Scotland, 5ft 91/2 in Wales.
I’m 5ft 9 and I would certainly want a boy who is taller than me and had no issue finding boys who are taller than me (that’s why I’m so Suprised that the average height is so short)
Boys generally prefer girls who are shorted than them. I’ve never heard this been frowned upon.

Reactions: 5
It 5ft9 in England and Scotland, 5ft 91/2 in Wales.
I’m 5ft 9 and I would certainly want a boy who is taller than me and had no issue finding boys who are taller than me (that’s why I’m so Suprised that the average height is so short)
Boys generally prefer girls who are shorted than them. I’ve never heard this been frowned upon.
I’m so confused. Why are you half a foot taller in Wales? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
you're trying to tell me that she didn't go to the toilet in 24 hours in her new video?😂

Reactions: 3
This is random but can anyone else imagine Saffy B wanting to go on the show 'SAS Who Dares Wins'? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does it really matter that he’s short? Don’t understand why so many girls only like tall guys who are over 6ft

My husband is 5’6 and I’m 5’4...only shallow people care about height 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not saying it's bad if he is small I was more pointing out that it must be edited and it looks as though she's stretched her own height out

I’m probably a lot older than most of you and closer to her mums age but I think her boyfriend is a good looking man. Height isn’t everything.
I’m 5’9 and always said eeww no way would I date a man shorter than me, well folks I married a man shorter than me! Not by much. Only about an inch. But love does strange things to you.
Life might not be so fantastic over the years but not once have any of our issues been about height.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can we just remember every1 has their own opinions as well plsssss before everyone gets aggy with eachother xxxx id also never date a short guy (again, tried it cannot face being taller than them in heels lol) just personal preference but who really gives a flying duck what saffrons mans height is. dont currrrrr

Reactions: 12
Sorry if this has been mentioned but how cringe at the comments on this photo. Full of Saff’s “fans”

Sorry if this has been mentioned but how cringe at the comments on this photo. Full of Saff’s “fans”
ive seen so many you better not hurt saffron comments on posts that made me cringe so much! I know they are young but I don’t ever remember being like that even with the ‘proper’ celebs I was obsessed with.

Reactions: 18
Notice in her video she said that she went through the car wash with her boyfriend, must have been atleast a week a go so he’s been staying at hers during lock down I presume?
Definitely. He was with her up to 2 weeks ago! I also dont think she stayed in the car 24 hours because she's been posting on her stories every single day since she got the car and she's always out and about.
That whole car wash segment was so stupid.
Does she think they paid extra attention to her because she's pretty in a nice car? No.
I dont know many girls who leave their car to go sit in the waiting room at a car wash, surely thats even more awkward lol. I know I stay in my car anyway and so do most my friends. Only guys will get out and inspect the job 🤣. Its also very normal for them open your doors to dry the inside of the door frames as water does get through there! I promise you Saffron, they really did not care about you sitting in your car and probably dint give you a second look.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I raised this a couple months back and the reaction I got was everyone loved her. She dresses younger than she is for sure. I totally agree with what you're saying about the best friend thing too ... it's like they're sisters .... she also is a law breaker given she hugged her grand children a month back when it wasn't allowed. She basically stuck two fingers up and said I will do what I want .
thats so surprising to me. the mum makes me cringe SO hard.
in the 24 hrs in my car video the bit where they were singling alone i was literally crying with secondhand embarrasment.

I don't mind R Saf just a typical middle class girl with too much money but hey what can you do. I just think her new lad is a 100% f boy after the likes n money. Yes he may of come from money but soon as the cringe date came about he's been on R Safs coat tails and no flex of his own. His daddy's wallet has clearly been bled dry and his new 75k insta followers is mad!

My thoughts anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 8
thats so surprising to me. the mum makes me cringe SO hard.
in the 24 hrs in my car video the bit where they were singling alone i was literally crying with secondhand embarrasment.
It’s just the whole look of Wendy - like in that video she is honestly dressing like a 30 year old ...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does it really matter that he’s short? Don’t understand why so many girls only like tall guys who are over 6ft

My husband is 5’6 and I’m 5’4...only shallow people care about height 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly! Petite women especially seem to be obsessed with guys 6ft+, as someone who is 5'3 it baffles me as pretty much the majority of the male population are gonna be taller anyway so.why the fixation on lanky guys

Reactions: 7
Okay yes caring about height is shallow but this is Saffy B we’re talking about. The shallowness reeks out of the girls pores ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder how they even met. There are so going to be tons of boyfriend tag vids I think
Idk, knowing how badly her last relationship ended and how young she was at the time, also consider how she's been keeping her dating life private (or thereof lack of); not long ago she was seeing this guy who plays for a football club? Her subscribers did some digging to find him after she vaguely mentioned him in a video. I think she's going to keep it on the down low with her new bf. In fact, correct me if I'm wrong, but in that fire assumptions video or another one that was uploaded over a month ago, she did say she's going to keep any future relationships private. Oh and at the time, she did say she was single?? Another thing, i cant find the picture, but the caption is questioning how is she still single, when she looks so great. Eugh, I was hoping to find the photo but to no avail. I wonder how long they've been dating...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.