Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal 👌🏽 Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pot kettle Saf hun
That is literally her whole life. Exercise and runs are all she does, fair enough they make people feel good but there comes a point where its a coping mechanism. It seems very unhealthy she cant go a day without some sort of physical activity - PT's encourage rest days for a reason.

Also, "bills" - easy for you to say Saffron. When you dont need to worry about becoming redundant or how to stretch your next pay check to feed your kids or pay your mortgage on such meagre salary after putting your life at risk working on the front line. But of course, as Wendy would say "its not her fault!!"

What an inconsiderate repost. Just goes to show how out of touch these people are.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That is literally her whole life. Exercise and runs are all she does, fair enough they make people feel good but there comes a point where its a coping mechanism. It seems very unhealthy she cant go a day without some sort of physical activity - PT's encourage rest days for a reason.

Also, "bills" - easy for you to say Saffron. When you dont need to worry about becoming redundant or how to stretch your next pay check to feed your kids or pay your mortgage on such meagre salary after putting your life at risk working on the front line. But of course, as Wendy would say "its not her fault!!"

What an inconsiderate repost. Just goes to show how out of touch these people are.
They all love preaching about how these influencers 'work SO hard'. I'm sure it's tiring having to film a couple videos a week and keeping up with your 50k insta ads! My heart honestly breaks for them so of course they need to de-stress with a brand new range rover and designer handbags because they're such hard workers

I also cannot stand when they all rave about the clothes they're wearing like 'omg guys you HAAAVE to try this outfit!! Most comfortable thing i've ever worn!!! My new fave!!' well of course it is love, you're getting 50K just to wear it on your 10 second story... i'd feel pretty comfortable in it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
"You are not alive to pay bills and lose weight." Wow. While I'm sure there's no malicious intent with that statement, there's so much wrong with it. How tone deaf can you be? It's easy to say when you have a stable income and the privilege to eat and exercise well. She's one of the fortunate ones able to see what experiences there are beyond "paying bills". I hate this idea that people aren't "living" unless they're doing certain things - things that come with privilege, time, no one depending on them, etc. We know there's more to life, but sadly not all of us can take an abundance of trips abroad each year or see the world that's out there. Such a slap in the face to people like myself who come from low income households where an unexpected bill is a potential week's worth of food shopping. Many of us don't have the luxury to live a blissful life without the stress or worry of keeping a roof over our heads, or the struggle of eating well on an extremely tight budget.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They all love preaching about how these influencers 'work SO hard'. I'm sure it's tiring having to film a couple videos a week and keeping up with your 50k insta ads! My heart honestly breaks for them so of course they need to de-stress with a brand new range rover and designer handbags because they're such hard workers

I also cannot stand when they all rave about the clothes they're wearing like 'omg guys you HAAAVE to try this outfit!! Most comfortable thing i've ever worn!!! My new fave!!' well of course it is love, you're getting 50K just to wear it on your 10 second story... i'd feel pretty comfortable in it too.
they would appreciate much smaller things in life and it would show. Sure people work hard to buy things that they wouldn’t normally to treat themselves, but their whole family is literally showered head to toe with designer, she literally gets sent stuff 24/7 and buys whole suitcases of new things for a small outing (which is extremely wasteful in another aspect) All they talk about is designer brands and their appearance. Correct me if I’m wrong but did saff get a new car because she said she felt uncomfortable that someone else has been in it since it was stolen? Shouldn’t you be extremely grateful that you got it back??

• Heart
Reactions: 6
"You are not alive to pay bills and lose weight." Wow. While I'm sure there's no malicious intent with that statement, there's so much wrong with it. How tone deaf can you be? It's easy to say when you have a stable income and the privilege to eat and exercise well. She's one of the fortunate ones able to see what experiences there are beyond "paying bills". I hate this idea that people aren't "living" unless they're doing certain things - things that come with privilege, time, no one depending on them, etc. We know there's more to life, but sadly not all of us can take an abundance of trips abroad each year or see the world that's out there. Such a slap in the face to people like myself who come from low income households where an unexpected bill is a potential week's worth of food shopping. Many of us don't have the luxury to live a blissful life without the stress or worry of keeping a roof over our heads, or the struggle of eating well on an extremely tight budget.
I feel like all these youtubers/influencers try to keep up their 'just the girl next door' image. They may have been that at the start but when you're earning tens of thousands a month and still trying to act like the average person, it's just offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Actually Saffron we do live to pay bills, that’s the reality of us normal people who don’t have the privilege of endless holidays, living life to the max and not worrying about money.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've apologised for my misunderstanding so i'm not quite sure what else you want me to say?
I’m sorry if my post came across rude it wasn’t meant to be that way, all I’m trying to say is that your comment should’ve never been posted, maybe next time unless you know the full story don’t make any comments about it 😊

Reactions: 2
I feel like all these youtubers/influencers try to keep up their 'just the girl next door' image. They may have been that at the start but when you're earning tens of thousands a month and still trying to act like the average person, it's just offensive.
I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!! I’ve lost my job completely due to lockdown, as has soooo many other people across the world. I have no source of income at all, and people like her, sat at home alllllll day (having longer hours than an office job lmaoooo, I hardly doubt that. She probably wakes up 10, does a run, 2 hours editing and filming then goes out for swanky meals with her new bf) talking to a camera all day about her new car, promoting gym stuff she’s never even spoken about and acting like she’s the only person to ever do anything. She’s on so much money, but acts like she doesn’t have it. Just makes her seem so fake. Genuinely makes me so annoyed that these younger viewers actually believe the stuff she says

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!! I’ve lost my job completely due to lockdown, as has soooo many other people across the world. I have no source of income at all, and people like her, sat at home alllllll day (having longer hours than an office job lmaoooo, I hardly doubt that. She probably wakes up 10, does a run, 2 hours editing and filming then goes out for swanky meals with her new bf) talking to a camera all day about her new car, promoting gym stuff she’s never even spoken about and acting like she’s the only person to ever do anything. She’s on so much money, but acts like she doesn’t have it. Just makes her seem so fake. Genuinely makes me so annoyed that these younger viewers actually believe the stuff she says
So sorry about your job! Honestly if she just owned her wealth, I'd respect it. I think we'd all love to make that kind of money for doing sod all but it's not reality. I get that the natural progression on youtube and social media can lead to big money making but don't patronise others by pretending you're still having to shop in primark and poundland. You can be upfront and still be humble, but don't be so ignorant and just pretend you haven't got 6 figures sat in your bank at 19 years old.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry if my post came across rude it wasn’t meant to be that way, all I’m trying to say is that your comment should’ve never been posted, maybe next time unless you know the full story don’t make any comments about it 😊
oh I know I was going by twitter etc which made it out to be much different. I've learnt from my error though :) x

Reactions: 2
He seems to be from Lancashire - but definitely is all over the UK. Lancashire is within an hour drive of Manchester, so is she meeting the parents I wonder!!
He apprently lives in the lake district/cumbria 2hrs away...

Sorry to be a d**k I live a hour away from MCR city centre and he does not live locally to it. it's a trek n half for him n a dozen amazing restaurants and bars between

Also 20 stories is shite so coulda gone so many better places... I've been personally and never been back

Nice to see 2 "socialites" not giving a single duck about spreading corona it throughout England

Reactions: 11
He apprently lives in the lake district/cumbria 2hrs away...

Sorry to be a d**k I live a hour away from MCR city centre and he does not live locally to it. it's a trek n half for him n a dozen amazing restaurants and bars between

Also 20 stories is shite so coulda gone so many better places... I've been personally and never been back

Nice to see 2 "socialites" not giving a single duck about spreading corona it throughout England
Really? I was going off the pictures he posted with his family/dad back when he still had all locations tagged on his pictures and had 2k followers. The pub is in Lancashire as were a few other posts, that was my only reasoning. Manchester is a big city and correct me if I'm wrong but the closest "big city" nearby? Plus Saffron got the train and seems to have gotten ready in his house as the background has an oak wardrobe with shoeboxes on top - not very Ritz Carlton if I do say so 🤣

20 stories is alright but really not worth the hype imo. Went last year, wasn't a memorable experience but the views were nice. Just felt like everything was "look at me! look at us!" vibe there. I dont think a 50 minute drive is too bad to go out to eat and they want to be seen and 20 stories is definitely that place

Wonder how she got up there, surely queen Saffy B would drive all that distance
Oh hunny, you think she got that car to DRIVE it?! Dont be silly, its only for pictures! She's back on the train as per usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.