Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal 👌🏽 Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he’s using her for money. Look at how insta. He’s obviously well off/comes from a wealthy family.
he appears to be northern though so wonder how they met.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me that finds it weird how Wendy commented on Anna’s picture of her naked in a bath saying ‘lovely picture Ana’ (or something like that). I don’t know, if my mom commented something like that on one of my friends posts I’d be so confused and really embarrassed!
(Btw didn’t know whether to post this on Saffron or Anas thread so I’ll post it on both)

Reactions: 7
Why is she stretching so much in that photo 😂 It looks so unnatural and I think that’s what’s making him look much shorter

Reactions: 3
I don’t think he’s using her for money. Look at how insta. He’s obviously well off/comes from a wealthy family.
he appears to be northern though so wonder how they met.
Looking at his insta highlight looks Like he has an apartment in London.

Reactions: 4
How edited is that photo of her and her new fella? I know she has heels on but she's said before she's only 5 foot 2 so how small is he?!
Does it really matter that he’s short? Don’t understand why so many girls only like tall guys who are over 6ft

My husband is 5’6 and I’m 5’4...only shallow people care about height 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
How edited is that photo of her and her new fella? I know she has heels on but she's said before she's only 5 foot 2 so how small is he?!
Literally, even if they were 6 inch heels that only makes him 5’8, yikes

Reactions: 1
She can't go through a video without mentioning the boyfriend she's been dating about a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Literally, even if they were 6 inch heels that only makes him 5’8, yikes
5’8 is average height for a guy 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Why is it okay to base a guys worth or attractiveness on his height but when guys do that to girls, it’s frowned upon 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 28

Why is it okay to base a guys worth or attractiveness on his height but when guys do that to girls, it’s frowned upon 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
Guess the same could be said when guys comment on a girls body or weight. Youre taking this thread too personally bringing your own feelings in to it.

Saffron has always said herself she wants a TALL boyfriend hence the height speculation.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Because genetically men are supposed to be taller then women😂😂
I get what you mean though if i really liked someone i wouldn’t care about height but it does help attractiveness 😂👍

Reactions: 8
The boyfriend is much smaller than 5"8, if you look at the first post of them together he is wearing chunky trainers and saffron is barefoot and he is only like 3 inches taller, he is probably 5"4 at the most

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Wonder who will be paying for this trip?! Considering this dude went from 900 likes to 25,000 so likes.

View attachment 175828

Also granted she has heels on and these were taken with time in between but her body definitely didn't look like that.

View attachment 175834
Wonder who will be paying for this trip?! Considering this dude went from 900 likes to 25,000 so likes.

View attachment 175828

Also granted she has heels on and these were taken with time in between but her body definitely didn't look like that.

View attachment 175834
Came on here to see if anyone else is shocked by how he looks in this photo?! He looks completely different? I thought she was with a kid fan?!!😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guess the same could be said when guys comment on a girls body or weight. Youre taking this thread too personally bringing your own feelings in to it.

Saffron has always said herself she wants a TALL boyfriend hence the height speculation.
I’m not bringing my own feelings into it but I think it’s unfair to keep going on about him being ‘short’ as if it’s such a bad thing

Because genetically men are supposed to be taller then women😂😂
I get what you mean though if i really liked someone i wouldn’t care about height but it does help attractiveness 😂👍
Height shouldn’t contribute to their attractiveness though, only shallow people would think like that.

Reactions: 5
Came on here to see if anyone else is shocked by how he looks in this photo?! He looks completely different? I thought she was with a kid fan?!!😱😂
Have to agree with this! The vibe of the picture is really weird, she looks like a celeb at a meet and greet posing with a fan!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The boyfriend is much smaller than 5"8, if you look at the first post of them together he is wearing chunky trainers and saffron is barefoot and he is only like 3 inches taller, he is probably 5"4 at the most
She's 5'4 or 5'5 so he would be 5'8 probably. We'll just have to hope we get more side by side pics 🤣

Reactions: 3
He’s disabled the comments on the picture which had saffron saying “i love you💙👀👀👀👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Notice in her video she said that she went through the car wash with her boyfriend, must have been atleast a week a go so he’s been staying at hers during lock down I presume?

Reactions: 9
It's not so much Saffron I cringe at it's her mum!!
She is so mutton dressed as lamb and she is way to into Saffrons "career", she loves all of it she loves to dress up as a teenager and do her hair and makeup as a teenager its just weird she thinks shes Saffrons bestfriend not mother.
I suppose, Saffron probably pays their mortgage.
I raised this a couple months back and the reaction I got was everyone loved her. She dresses younger than she is for sure. I totally agree with what you're saying about the best friend thing too ... it's like they're sisters .... she also is a law breaker given she hugged her grand children a month back when it wasn't allowed. She basically stuck two fingers up and said I will do what I want .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.