Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal šŸ‘ŒšŸ½ Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't find the comment now, but I think whoever said Wendy may be starting a channel to focus on the house move/decor are on the right path!!

They've made a decent investment on their home though for what they bought it for compared to the price it's up for now, so I can imagine they'll get another decent house, maybe not one with 6 bedrooms though, doubt they need all that space?!

That was me, still sticking with it. Only thing I can think of her doing šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean I donā€™t have dyslexia myself but plenty of my friends/family do, some of whom are FAR more intelligent than me and donā€™t make many spelling or grammar mistakes thanks to autocorrect and google. Dyslexia doesnā€™t make you thick, I donā€™t think anyone here was suggesting that from what Iā€™ve read. One of my mates has dyslexia and is a doctor with a PHD! I think itā€™s quite clear from her early vlogs that she was never bothered with education, seems to be the same for the majority of her friendship group. Her family arenā€™t exactly academically inclined either.

To me, education and learning (both in and out of a school/uni environment) are very important but I get the vibe that itā€™s not the same for her family. They donā€™t seem like the type of people who value getting to know the world around them, more so taking the perfect Instagram in it. Iā€™m aware it looks like Iā€™m looking down on them lol but Iā€™m not, just different values I guess! Her dad owns successful companies so perhaps theyā€™re more business-minded rather than ā€˜academicā€™? Although to me they go hand in hand
Lmao Iā€™m dyslexic and aside from maybe in your younger years (like years 5-9 or even younger) it can make you seem thick because you/ your teachers are still trying to figure it all out. That wasnā€™t the case for me but some of my friends really struggled. As we got older nobody seemed thick because of it, it was just an extra private hurdle when it came to exams and revision etc but in our daily lives some of us we were some of the smartest in our year. Saffron (and Ana etc) just seem dumb lol

Reactions: 7
So many other things they could have called her out on
Exactly like starting a relationship during lockdown where they have obviously been seeing each other as are in love and gone straight on holiday together

I think Saff just never bothered with school, Ana did really well in her GCSEs but then again sheā€™s a Saffy B copy so probably put itā€™s on.
Saffron seems to have been set up from a very young age with the goal of being famous. I donā€™t think they cared what she was famous for as long as she was famous

Reactions: 17
Anyone else find big youtubers who are in their twenties showing off their bday presents just unbelievably tacky? I don't care if it's your "most requested" video - it's so spoilt. I know a lot of my friends (myself included) posted a snap of what we got for our 18th bdays and i think its sweet when small youtubers show the bits and bobs they get from parents and family at christmas. But doing a whole video on the Ā£1000 worth of presents your parents got you and Ā£1000 worth your man got you is just not it hun. SO many young viewers will watch that from families not as well off as Saffron and feel upset/disappointed that they don't receive the same. Stay humble b

Also how rude was her reaction to Casey's present? "I don't think I'd usually wear them but.." so unnecessary

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Can't find the comment now, but I think whoever said Wendy may be starting a channel to focus on the house move/decor are on the right path!!

They've made a decent investment on their home though for what they bought it for compared to the price it's up for now, so I can imagine they'll get another decent house, maybe not one with 6 bedrooms though, doubt they need all that space?!
Yep. I think they mentioned somewhere theyve bought a 4 bedroom, run down home in need of huge modernisation so I see her being one of them home renovation accounts - whether thats on Youtube or Insta. I think it'll be both but how bloody hilarious. Wendy Barker, an influencer. HA.

Reactions: 9
Itā€™s actually a huge company so I doubt itā€™s his dadā€˜s but he could have played a part if he works there too. Iā€™m surprised that she got a boob job if she ever did which is obvious; perhaps she felt insecure as Ana has bigger boobs and wonā€™t ever stop going on about them.
did she really pronounce ā€˜Comme des garƧonsā€™ as Comm-eh deh Garkons. Oml my inner linguist is dying rn
Hahaha! Is that what she was trying to say? I thought she was saying Comedy Garkons šŸ¤£ I noticed the garƧons in the box but I genuinely thought the make must be ā€˜comedy garƧonsā€™

Reactions: 7
tbf i do have them but only cause im a fashion student and there good for my research šŸ˜‚
That's cool because you're actually interested in fashion. But we all know she's never going to read or look through them, they're just an expensive decorative item to her šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
Has anyone else watched Jeds most recent video with Imogen and saffron?šŸ„“ I donā€™t have a bad word to say about either Jed or Imogen, but I donā€™t know about anyone else, but did anyone think Saffron seemed to bitchy in that video? Like over the top competitive? I get itā€™s a fun game and no harm is being done, but itā€™s Imogenā€™s first time on camera, you could see how shy she was bless her, Iā€™d of thought Saffron wouldā€™ve made her feel more comfortable than she didšŸ˜¶ maybe Iā€™m just getting the wrong idea, idk

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Has anyone else watched Jeds most recent video with Imogen and saffron?šŸ„“ I donā€™t have a bad word to say about either Jed or Imogen, but I donā€™t know about anyone else, but did anyone think Saffron seemed to bitchy in that video? Like over the top competitive? I get itā€™s a fun game and no harm is being done, but itā€™s Imogenā€™s first time on camera, you could see how shy she was bless her, Iā€™d of thought Saffron wouldā€™ve made her feel more comfortable than she didšŸ˜¶ maybe Iā€™m just getting the wrong idea, idk
Oh yes! I definitely noticed that too
Imogen seems so sweet whilst Saff came across as overly competitive. She always wants to show that she's the best in everything

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh yes! I definitely noticed that too
Imogen seems so sweet whilst Saff came across as overly competitive. She always wants to show that she's the best in everything
I know rightšŸ˜© and what irritates me more is itā€™s not a case of ā€˜women supporting womenā€™ with her. If I was in that position, and I was used to being on camera all the time, Iā€™d be making sure everyone else feels comfortable. Just felt bad for Imogen, of course saffron was going to know him better, him and Imogen havenā€™t been together that long at all but saffron couldā€™ve been abit more chilled out and maybe let Imogen have some of the answers idk. Imogen seems sweet though, looking forward to seeing her in more videos

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Guys does anyone know where Annaā€™s thread went? I swear itā€™s disappeared

Sheā€™s as thick and gormless as two short planks. Even her glakit face annoys me. The fact she bought those books having probably never read a book in her life makes me angrier than normal.

She also canā€™t stand anyone being better/prettier/skinnier than her, hence the boob job to be on par with Ana, who has naturally big boobs.

That is all for now :)

I felt like she spoke over Imogen and Jed constantly. She clearly wanted to make sure that some of the attention was still on her. Sorry Saff weā€™re more interested in Jed and Imogen!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I felt like she spoke over Imogen and Jed constantly. She clearly wanted to make sure that some of the attention was still on her. Sorry Saff weā€™re more interested in Jed and Imogen!
I mean what is that? Really cringed me out when she gave that ā€œsmoulderā€ look and then just sat smiling at the camera, never seen her do that before

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.