Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal 👌🏽 Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who wants to keep her relationship private she sure does a lot of posting 🤢🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 32
lol also if saff chose the comments.. it’s rly weird how she’d choose one that would slag off her bestie Ana as well when there has to be a million other different ones, maybe it was her way of throwing shade and venting her frustration towards Ana always copying her
I think it was actually just her trying to choose a range of comments and address the fact that a lot of them mentioned Ana. To be clear, I can see why people have reservations about them but compared to most others I really like them both

Really? I was going off the pictures he posted with his family/dad back when he still had all locations tagged on his pictures and had 2k followers. The pub is in Lancashire as were a few other posts, that was my only reasoning. Manchester is a big city and correct me if I'm wrong but the closest "big city" nearby? Plus Saffron got the train and seems to have gotten ready in his house as the background has an oak wardrobe with shoeboxes on top - not very Ritz Carlton if I do say so 🤣

20 stories is alright but really not worth the hype imo. Went last year, wasn't a memorable experience but the views were nice. Just felt like everything was "look at me! look at us!" vibe there. I dont think a 50 minute drive is too bad to go out to eat and they want to be seen and 20 stories is definitely that place

Oh hunny, you think she got that car to DRIVE it?! Dont be silly, its only for pictures! She's back on the train as per usual.
Really? I was going off the pictures he posted with his family/dad back when he still had all locations tagged on his pictures and had 2k followers. The pub is in Lancashire as were a few other posts, that was my only reasoning. Manchester is a big city and correct me if I'm wrong but the closest "big city" nearby? Plus Saffron got the train and seems to have gotten ready in his house as the background has an oak wardrobe with shoeboxes on top - not very Ritz Carlton if I do say so 🤣

20 stories is alright but really not worth the hype imo. Went last year, wasn't a memorable experience but the views were nice. Just felt like everything was "look at me! look at us!" vibe there. I dont think a 50 minute drive is too bad to go out to eat and they want to be seen and 20 stories is definitely that place

Oh hunny, you think she got that car to DRIVE it?! Dont be silly, its only for pictures! She's back on the train as per usual.
Yeah Manchester is the biggest closest city as I can't see him taking Saffron to Preston or Lancaster 😂😂. Thinking about it maybe his Daddy has another house near Manchester

Yeah it's exactly that but theres so many better places to go and can show off about but heyhooo always next week

Reactions: 3
Yeah Manchester is the biggest closest city as I can't see him taking Saffron to Preston or Lancaster 😂😂. Thinking about it maybe his Daddy has another house near Manchester

Yeah it's exactly that but theres so many better places to go and can show off about but heyhooo always next week
lmaoooo is DIE to see her in preston, if anyone knows preston, she’d 100% be one of those in baluga every weekend in a booth😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her boyfriends posted.. they’re off to Santorini in 3 weeks together. Still no sign of her ‘best friend’ Ana and her meeting up and going on holiday together...oh yeah because it’s a friendship for YouTube clout because their little minions love it.
The absolute shite Ana's been coming out with recently (sex sex sex) Saffron's gonna start distancing herself. Ana has turned into an absolute desperate beg, Saff won't be associated with her and risk tarnishing her own brand just my opinion

Reactions: 18
Go watch this insta story of Saffron’s, if anyone can actually spot any sweat I’ll give you £5🤣 “I’m actually sweating, as you can tell.....” I thought having flushed cheeks and being out of breath was it?👀 can’t spot sweat anywhere....
How is she so comfortable in this guys family home only 12 hours after meeting them?! I would never use the family gym for a work out within that time frame lmao.

Also, look at Tyler's platform trainers in his new insta pic - I felt really mean for laughing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s going to get bored of Saffron very quick, i mean the “i love you” and holidays and fancy restaurants all so quick?
They are soon going to be looking forward to nothing because they already did exciting tit in the first month of meeting stupid pair.

Reactions: 20
I do wonder if we’re all just assuming they’re a new couple... I know she mentioned in a not that old video that she was single but... she could’ve been lying.

Reactions: 5
I do wonder if we’re all just assuming they’re a new couple... I know she mentioned in a not that old video that she was single but... she could’ve been lying.
Wasn't just one video - it was a few over quarantine where she kept mentioning it in a passive aggressive way. Fair enough, they might have been talking awhile but seems they only became official maybe last month but regardless she wasn't with anyone back when lockdown happened so bare fast to be saying "I love you" considering theyve only seen each other probably a handful of times.

Reactions: 6
Go watch this insta story of Saffron’s, if anyone can actually spot any sweat I’ll give you £5🤣 “I’m actually sweating, as you can tell.....” I thought having flushed cheeks and being out of breath was it?👀 can’t spot sweat anywhere....
I never sweat during workouts and it honestly frustrates me so much!! I know that's stupid but I will get hot and red but I very rarely break a sweat and I drink lots of water and work hard but I just don't sweat 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Tbh you can be with someone for a few weeks and fall in love or be with someone for yrs and still not love them. So to say they said they love eachother too early idk... we cannot judge the right time to say it as we aint in their relationship lol

Reactions: 6
has anyone watched the live workout she did with krissy? on the tone and sculpt instagram watch between 2.30 and 2.50, saffron's thighs/legs don't look anythinggg like the pictures shes been posting recently!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It is a bit ridiculous that Wendy’s doing a Tesco ad. Anytime they go shopping they always go to Asda. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone think Saffron will lose followers since all she posts 24/7 is fitness? It’s very repetitive and boring

Reactions: 28
Anyone think Saffron will lose followers since all she posts 24/7 is fitness? It’s very repetitive and boring
I'm amazed she has so many in the first place. She's really quite thick, definitely not blessed in the brains department. Her content is basic. She's no beauty or model. She's not really body goals either. Her fashion sense is basic... She isn't funny. She's just blonde and was in the right place at the right time. The only think I quite like is her interactions with her family, there is a lot of love there... And now when she moves out she's gonna lose all that too!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm amazed she has so many in the first place. She's really quite thick, definitely not blessed in the brains department. Her content is basic. She's no beauty or model. She's not really body goals either. Her fashion sense is basic... She isn't funny. She's just blonde and was in the right place at the right time. The only think I quite like is her interactions with her family, there is a lot of love there... And now when she moves out she's gonna lose all that too!
jeez she’s really rubbed you the wrong way... i have to say i strongly agree tho😂😂

Reactions: 1
Of course not. People are invested in her/her interests/her family. A lot of people follow instagram accounts solely for fitness, if anything she will probably gain more from the fitness community.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.