Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal 👌🏽 Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it made me laugh when she spoke about the rules and what they were allowed to do but she wasn’t socially distancing from the people she didn’t live with like Ana 😂😂😂
Omg yes. Jed's gf Imogen even posted IG stories of herself with Ana + another 1 or 2 of Saffron's friends from the BBQ, but in Saffron's latest vlog she didn't show anyone else to make it look like it was just her family + Tyler + Ana + Imogen lmao.

Also, does anyone else HATE the way she closes her eyes and like leans to one side in photos, or even selfies with her eyes closed. Wtf is that all about?
LOL literally makes me cringe like wtf is that pose, Saffron & Ana both do it, ever since Saffron got her lips & nose done she always poses looking to the side now. Gotta get your money's worth I guess haha

115868895_3718715378145512_5107780537762356115_n.jpg
115930516_3718715341478849_2958304000537400397_n.jpg
116102282_3718715334812183_1945387336810456496_n.jpg

Had to throw these in of Ana too like why girls??

116099535_3718718338145216_1856096652073980544_n.jpg
114586530_3718718324811884_3982975862648963102_n.jpg
110312299_3718718304811886_1669635465146863201_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
is it mean to say I’d pay to see her go bankrupt and have to live off asda smart price? She needs a taste of reality ASAP.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You just know in a few years she's going to go the way of Zoella where everyone's moved on to new/younger people & she will just be bouncing about trying to stay skinny & relevant... fame is fickle as duck & she's got no talent or charisma to take her much further. In the style will want to collab with next years love islanders & new reality personalities. Im surprised Billie Faires is still hanging in there with them tbh. Saffron is probably peaking career wise unless she manages to get into the jungle or something similar then into presenting

Reactions: 16
In her old “what I got for xmas/my birthday” videos she always starts by saying shes never asked for anything/would be grateful for even the smallest gifts, but I’m pretty sure she’d be absolutely outraged if she wasn’t given at least one designer/expensive gift lol, let alone given nothing at all. Also she makes “my Christmas wishlist” vids and practically begs people to get stuff for her so isn’t she just contradicting herself lmao

Reactions: 17
New thread suggestion: Saffron Barker #5: Weird poses, thinks fitness is a trend and wants everyone to know she has a boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Christ you can tell Wendy’s had Botox recently in the new vlog her face isn’t moving 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
when she goes 'dad won't get the angles' when Darren wants to film her whole body in that dress... shows how fricking insecure she is. Of course, the viewers can only see the best angles so we can all be jealous over princess Saff's perfect body :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her dad still gives me the creeps!!!! The way he was in her latest vlog when they were stood in the hallway *shudder*

Reactions: 18
I used to watch Saff religiously but her obsession with food/diet culture and exercise put me off a lot. Exercise and food are there to support your body for you to he healthy,not for you to abuse it. Take it from someone who is now a Personal Trainer after years of despising the way I look, these gym wear companies and "fitness" companies working with "influencers" who have no clue what they are doing will be detrimental to the influencers young viewers who will deem that way of life "good", because their favourite gym company sponsors/works with said influencer or they will see that said influencer gets free goods for posting their "diet and exercise routines".

Reactions: 15
Omg yes. Jed's gf Imogen even posted IG stories of herself with Ana + another 1 or 2 of Saffron's friends from the BBQ, but in Saffron's latest vlog she didn't show anyone else to make it look like it was just her family + Tyler + Ana + Imogen lmao.

LOL literally makes me cringe like wtf is that pose, Saffron & Ana both do it, ever since Saffron got her lips & nose done she always poses looking to the side now. Gotta get your money's worth I guess haha

View attachment 196047View attachment 196048View attachment 196049

Had to throw these in of Ana too like why girls??

View attachment 196054View attachment 196055View attachment 196056
She’s paid good money for that nose she needs to show it off somehow 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Can't believe how much she edits her photos its SO sad, and as someone who knows a thing about photo editing it's also SO obvious.
OMG YES
I grew up in a family of photographers and graphic designers myself and I've been on set as a model quite a few times. So I kinda know my way around photo editing and I can tell you that it's SO OBVIOUS!
I think we're not even talking about photoshop here, but it's crystal clear that she uses phone apps to edit her pictures! I mean nothing wrong in using them, but they're simply not made for professional editing as they lack of many tools. Phone editing apps are ok if you quickly need to get rid of a wrinkle/imperfection in a selfie , but definitely they're not made to edit the body and the rest! The result is just fake 😂 😂

Reactions: 8
They must really be struggling to sell that in the style range cause she keeps posting about it and adding sales on to try shift it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They must really be struggling to sell that in the style range cause she keeps posting about it and adding sales on to try shift it 😂😂
Probably because everyone is returning it when they realise they've been scammed & it just looks like they've spilt bleach on their hoody 😂
Screenshot_20200730-164519_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.