Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal šŸ‘ŒšŸ½ Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might just be massively overthinking but is anyone else wondering why saffron isnā€™t using her platform to share awareness of what happening in Yemen? She clearly knows of the situation and must have seen ana putting it on her story, does she just not care?

Reactions: 18
I might just be massively overthinking but is anyone else wondering why saffron isnā€™t using her platform to share awareness of what happening in Yemen? She clearly knows of the situation and must have seen ana putting it on her story, does she just not care?
Dont you know? Saffy B only jumps on bandwagons, she doesn't share things out of the goodness of her heart. It'll ruin her feed. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 19
Itā€™s the same issue as BLM, unless it directly affects them they don't give a duck it seems šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 17
Anyone see her filming the boyfriend on her stories when they were in London? It was the cringiest thing Iā€™ve ever seenšŸ˜‚ she was filming him for quite a while and after smiling he didnā€™t know what else to do and looked so uncomfortable and she made this mmmhmm sound at the endšŸ¤® I already feel like they wonā€™t last as sheā€™s so loud and controlling and is probably exhausting to be with. I think he will either tire of it or ride it out for the free hols.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In the picture with her new boyfriend her roots are dark and grown out but on her stories she put up her getting her hair done before date night. So more proof that she met him in lockdown before you could

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think itā€™s funny how if you look at all 3 Barkerā€™s girlfriends/boyfriend theyā€™re all quite clearly well off and flaunting designer things. Shows how shallow the Barkerā€™s are, they could never go out with just a normal person.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m confused, has everyone just forgotten about that time she rolled her eyes on a video after that poor person jumped in front of a train and it made her late for tea so she got annoyed??? Yet on her last video she acts as though sheā€™s never said anything horrible to anyone or about anything? I donā€™t like spreading or giving hate, but Iā€™m all for people reaping what they sow, not acting like theyā€™re gold without a scratch. Never looked at her the same after she did that.

Reactions: 33
I think itā€™s funny how if you look at all 3 Barkerā€™s girlfriends/boyfriend theyā€™re all quite clearly well off and flaunting designer things. Shows how shallow the Barkerā€™s are, they could never go out with just a normal person.
But I think itā€™s also hard with her kind of job. Sheā€™s extremely well off for someone of any age let alone someone that young, so she has to know they arenā€™t using her for money/ keep up with her lifestyle. Itā€™s tiring dating someone not around your financial level, from my experience anyway.

Reactions: 22
But I think itā€™s also hard with her kind of job. Sheā€™s extremely well off for someone of any age let alone someone that young, so she has to know they arenā€™t using her for money/ keep up with her lifestyle. Itā€™s tiring dating someone not around your financial level, from my experience anyway.
As someone whoā€™s been used for money by guys before, I completely agree with this.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She is also a very motivated person and is successful so she wouldnā€™t suit being with someone , letā€™s say, that isnā€™t doing well for their age also. Not saying money always implies success but I think you are attracted to people with the same levels of ambition and success as you. I mean she was never going to be with anything less was she?

I agree with this! It can be very difficult if youā€™re from opposite ends of the financial spectrum

Reactions: 7
I understand that she has a huge platform and sharing things would help bring light to the situation, but from experience, itā€™s hard to find words to say sometimes. Maybe she doesnā€™t feel confident enough to speak on the situation and she doesnā€™t want to offend anyone.

Reactions: 1
F173ED68-1F73-4F61-8CA8-CF6AB99CE6F6.jpeg

Iā€™m sorry but this shows sheā€™ll do anything for the money! As far as Iā€™m aware she never even mentioned this company and now sheā€™s suddenly so excited to announce she the spokesperson for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So boring I couldnā€™t even read it all

I knew it was going to be something gym related but I thought it would be something good like a gym shark line or created her own protein shakes etc

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 175005
Iā€™m sorry but this shows sheā€™ll do anything for the money! As far as Iā€™m aware she never even mentioned this company and now sheā€™s suddenly so excited to announce she the spokesperson for them!
itā€™s Krissy Celas App & she was doing a few live workouts with krissy over lockdown. She also uses pretty much all of krissys womenā€™s health line so sheā€™s probably getting buddy buddy with her to try and get in there too...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.