Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal 👌🏽 Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 175005
I’m sorry but this shows she’ll do anything for the money! As far as I’m aware she never even mentioned this company and now she’s suddenly so excited to announce she the spokesperson for them!
Yes she has. She's been using the app consistently throughout lockdown. And has done a lot of insta lives with Krissy (the owner) with Krissy coaching Saffron and other women through the virtual work out. Its a great app and its done wonders for my bulking routine at home.
I noticed Saffron would comment under a lot of Krissys posts last year, guess she finally got what she wanted.

Reactions: 3
Yes she has. She's been using the app consistently throughout lockdown. And has done a lot of insta lives with Krissy (the owner) with Krissy coaching Saffron and other women through the virtual work out. Its a great app and its done wonders for my bulking routine at home.
I noticed Saffron would comment under a lot of Krissys posts last year, guess she finally got what she wanted.
How do you know she’s been using this app through lockdown? I’ve seen the lives with Krissy, but never seen her talk about tone and sculpt before?

Reactions: 4
How do you know she’s been using this app through lockdown? I’ve seen the lives with Krissy, but never seen her talk about tone and sculpt before?
She's mentioned it on the vlogs when she works out - she's shouted out Krissy a few times too. Either using the Womens Best protein powder or the app. I remember she was doing a work out in the garden using the app? Going back a month or two now.

Also, I'm not creepy. My brain likes to remember useless tit like that ^^ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry I didn’t realise it was her that made it, I just saw it was a fitness app, and found it weird because I’ve never heard her mention a fitness app before, however if it is the woman she’s done loads of lives with then I completely understand! Although it still does sound a bit anti-climatic.

Reactions: 2
Her boyfriends posted.. they’re off to Santorini in 3 weeks together. Still no sign of her ‘best friend’ Ana and her meeting up and going on holiday together...oh yeah because it’s a friendship for YouTube clout because their little minions love it.

Reactions: 17
It's not so much Saffron I cringe at it's her mum!!
She is so mutton dressed as lamb and she is way to into Saffrons "career", she loves all of it she loves to dress up as a teenager and do her hair and makeup as a teenager its just weird she thinks shes Saffrons bestfriend not mother.
I suppose, Saffron probably pays their mortgage.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder who will be paying for this trip?! Considering this dude went from 900 likes to 25,000 so likes.

20200708_131233.jpg

Also granted she has heels on and these were taken with time in between but her body definitely didn't look like that.

Screenshot_20200708-131719_Pixlr.jpg

The more I see of him the more I honestly think he’s the kinda guy to use her for ££ and attention. He will LOVE having his ten mins of fame (if I was him I wouldn’t want all her little fans snooping so I’d of put everything on private) but unfortunately can’t see it lasting..

Reactions: 13
How long have they been together? Saffron is showing real insecurity by booking a holiday to win him over. I think she will be (no offence) “whipped” by him, i can see her never getting over him cause that’s the best she will ever get and sucks to be her cause he’s looks like he isn’t even fun to be around😂

Reactions: 9
He seems as well off as she is so why does everyone assume Saffron is paying? They're probably going halves like most couples do?

Also, he should've kept the hat on because yikes. I'm so surprised she's with such a short guy :oops:

Reactions: 17
Don't get me wrong, how saffron reacted to missing her train bc someone took their own life was ignorant and self centred af. But did anyone ever see that video touchdelights, carmie whoever the duck he is uploaded. Basically was calling out saffron for it despite the fact he's made clickbait videos about suicide and reading peoples suicide notes out. That is far worse imo, both of them don't have a clue about the implications of mental health

Reactions: 14
Omg she did not just post a comment saying
“i love you💙” on his picture...
I know they are gf and bf but come on 😂😂😂 at least be together for a substantial amount of time before the commitment of posting that socially.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How edited is that photo of her and her new fella? I know she has heels on but she's said before she's only 5 foot 2 so how small is he?!

Reactions: 11
Does anyone notice how often Saffron says ”so” in her videos when describing stuff? She’ll be like ”this is soooooooh good ” about the most mediocre looking piece of food whilst adapting this weird quasi-American accent. 🤣🤣🤣 it honestly grates me more than anything about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg she did not just post a comment saying
“i love you💙” on his picture...
I know they are gf and bf but come on 😂😂😂 at least be together for a substantial amount of time before the commitment of posting that socially.
he’s doing the same back though They honestly just remind me exactly of some of my friends at 19/20 saying I love you after a week 😂

I’ve said he’s about 5ft7 maybe 8.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.