Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M.fairy

Chatty Member
The only time I've ever worked out on holiday was last year and that's cause the hotel I stayed at had a gym and I stayed maximum 20 minutes with my mum (I'm 19 a few months younger than saffron) and usually I love working out but I just couldn't find the motivation to do much and then I had a cookie for breakfast.
Why is this me, especially the cookie for breakfast part 😭

Reactions: 4

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Can't find the comment now, but I think whoever said Wendy may be starting a channel to focus on the house move/decor are on the right path!!

They've made a decent investment on their home though for what they bought it for compared to the price it's up for now, so I can imagine they'll get another decent house, maybe not one with 6 bedrooms though, doubt they need all that space?!

That was me, still sticking with it. Only thing I can think of her doing 😂

• Haha

hashtagnotsponsored

I get what you mean, I don’t think I worded what I meant properly - it’s more like how can you build a relationship if you don’t spend any one on one time together? Most of the time we’ve seen them they’ve either been with a group of friends or the full Barker clan!
Oh yeah I get what you mean, no one on one time would be so strange so early in the relationship for sure!

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Yes she has. She's been using the app consistently throughout lockdown. And has done a lot of insta lives with Krissy (the owner) with Krissy coaching Saffron and other women through the virtual work out. Its a great app and its done wonders for my bulking routine at home.
I noticed Saffron would comment under a lot of Krissys posts last year, guess she finally got what she wanted.
How do you know she’s been using this app through lockdown? I’ve seen the lives with Krissy, but never seen her talk about tone and sculpt before?

hashtagnotsponsored

YES!! Thought the exact same! She’s acting as though she’s the first and only girl to have a boyfriend🤣 if I was on holiday and my boyfriend wanted to watch the football, I’d let him, lmao all about balance and spending time together. Sick of the “my boyfriend” this and “my boyfriend” that. We get it. You have a fucking boyfriend. She needs to understand how having a boyfriend does not make her whole, she can only do that herself. How long have they been dating for? It’s only been 3 weeks and they’re in Santorini together?🤣 I’ve been with my boyfriend (Long distance) for over a year now and we still haven’t managed to go on our first holiday together lmao
My partner and I (well over 8 years) will be going on our first ever holiday together next year, as our honeymoon 😂

• Wow

Missprincessbabe

If you search up Saffron Barker on twitter atm it’s all shading her for her in the style range because apparently none of what people ordered looks like what was advertised 🙃 I wonder if she’ll respond to any of these because I saw some pics people posted and they do look very different!
Just looked and the stuff is crazy different and bad quality.
Also came across this -

shau711

They are allowed - had mine done on Friday.

Also, if you don't think she has had a boob job, you're either blind, deluded, or being polite.
Oh well, all lash bars in Scotland are open and I have had mine done.. still alive and well! :)

She goes to Santorini and somehow manages to make it look like Benidorm. Money can't buy class.

I thought its 1st August too. Pretty sure it is illegal?
In Ireland we resumed beauty and close contact appointments on the 29th June like wise in Scotland they resumed last Wednesday 22nd July, therefore it is not actually illegal for everyone.

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
I’m not saying she hasn’t had filler ever or even now but remember there is a filter on there called baby face. I tried it to see what it looks like and I looked fucking ridiculous 😂 as someone said before like a bratz doll haha

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
I don’t think he’s using her for money. Look at how insta. He’s obviously well off/comes from a wealthy family.
he appears to be northern though so wonder how they met.
Looking at his insta highlight looks Like he has an apartment in London.