Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ah okay Iā€™ve not followed her videos lately. Yeah I donā€™t get the fake thing. Same as I donā€™t get people buying fake clothes either.
No I donā€™t to be fair but I saw someone mentioning them and so I had a nosey haha.
I donā€™t get the fake designer clothes/shoes/bags either šŸ¤¢
If you canā€™t afford just get what you can afford!

I have these books and yes they make nice decorations but I bought them to read them, when she said she litterally bought them as decorations I was like um wtf? These books are Ā£50 each surely you could like pick cheaper decorations šŸ™„
Iā€™ve got a few of the Megan Hess ones which arenā€™t too expensive, but last month I splurged on the Louis Vuitton City Bags book and I bloody love it! But Iā€™m the same I read them not just an expensive ass ornament lol

Reactions: 5

Orangepipz

Guess the same could be said when guys comment on a girls body or weight. Youre taking this thread too personally bringing your own feelings in to it.

Saffron has always said herself she wants a TALL boyfriend hence the height speculation.
Iā€™m not bringing my own feelings into it but I think itā€™s unfair to keep going on about him being ā€˜shortā€™ as if itā€™s such a bad thing

Because genetically men are supposed to be taller then womenšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I get what you mean though if i really liked someone i wouldnā€™t care about height but it does help attractiveness šŸ˜‚šŸ‘
Height shouldnā€™t contribute to their attractiveness though, only shallow people would think like that.

not the worst thing sheā€™s ever done but she did NOT keep that biore mask on for 10-15 minutes as they go solid hard and hers was flopping about the placešŸ¤Ø

• Haha

M.fairy

Chatty Member
just me who wouldnā€™t really consider AJ a celeb anyway? I literally only know who is because heā€™s Curtisā€™ brother and was Saffs partner
I wouldnā€™t. I wouldnā€™t class Curtis to be honest but maybe thatā€™s cause I know him for being Ajs brother as i didnā€™t watch love island Curtis is less famous in the dance world

Emily1346

Yeah just because things are relaxed doesn't mean it' wise to just hop on a plane to Greece. It just looks immature and selfish but she doesn't see it from others perspectives. Cases will and can still rise but the instagram is more important though
I agree. It canā€™t be that safe, especially in countries like Spain, if you have to self isolate for 14 days when you come backšŸ„“ (not sure what itā€™s like in Greece) but just saying as a whole lol

DoggyWoof

The point isnt that we're allowed. The point is its irresponsble. Let Spain be a lesson to everyone, they reopened when deaths lessened but they still had 2k cases daily. Then they reopened to British tourists and now look at their worst hit areas and how their cases are rising. Those British tourists will now bring it back HERE which is why the imposed quarantine is in effect but I can bet you most holiday makers will not abide by it. Its extremely hard to contain a disease when everyone is being all blasƩ. The government have also said we can go see our grandparents but has Saffron? NO. Why not? Because thats putting them at risk. Just like anyone they come in to contact with back in the UK, they are putting them in direct risk. Whatever happened to seeing your grandparents first Saffron?!

I dont mind people going on holiday as long as they self impose a 2 week quarantine on timeselves which Saffron and Tyler are both able to do as she works from home and he's a full time wanker. The government have only reopened travel because airlines were making redundancies and were requesting billions in payouts which they couldn't afford. They needed to get them up and running again to save the economy. The only thing they are looking at now is the infection rate for the winter and saving the economy. Death rates and new infections have gone to the bottom of their priority lists. Wendy apparently took a covid test so they could see Harlow after Brazil, why did she not feel that confident to go see her parents after then?

And just an FYI, I've been working since mid-April and am not scared to go to the shops as I do all I can to protect those closest to me. Why couldn't they have taken a nice UK based staycation if they wanted time alone like the majority of people?
Yeah I get that we can go to certain places now but I deffo wouldnā€™t want to risk it yet. Saffron wouldnt go somewhere in the uk as it doesnā€™t fit in with her insta theme šŸ™„

Wonder how they even met. There are so going to be tons of boyfriend tag vids I think
Idk, knowing how badly her last relationship ended and how young she was at the time, also consider how she's been keeping her dating life private (or thereof lack of); not long ago she was seeing this guy who plays for a football club? Her subscribers did some digging to find him after she vaguely mentioned him in a video. I think she's going to keep it on the down low with her new bf. In fact, correct me if I'm wrong, but in that fire assumptions video or another one that was uploaded over a month ago, she did say she's going to keep any future relationships private. Oh and at the time, she did say she was single?? Another thing, i cant find the picture, but the caption is questioning how is she still single, when she looks so great. Eugh, I was hoping to find the photo but to no avail. I wonder how long they've been dating...

Reactions: 4

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
one thing Iā€™m jealous of is saffronā€™s skin! Always looks so clear like sheā€™s got foundation on, half the time Iā€™m wondering if sheā€™s got makeup on but she must be quite naturally blessed
Not naturally blessed, she gets gifted thousands of pounds worth of the best skin care, it would be hard not to have nice skin

View attachment 175005
Iā€™m sorry but this shows sheā€™ll do anything for the money! As far as Iā€™m aware she never even mentioned this company and now sheā€™s suddenly so excited to announce she the spokesperson for them!
itā€™s Krissy Celas App & she was doing a few live workouts with krissy over lockdown. She also uses pretty much all of krissys womenā€™s health line so sheā€™s probably getting buddy buddy with her to try and get in there too...

Shaz95xo

VIP Member
Ummm whatā€™s this? Whoā€™s he? And why she doing that face?šŸ„“ would be pretty pissed if I was Tyler and my gf was posting pics like that??? Might have got it wrong, someone correct me if I have. But Iā€™ve never seen this guy on her stories before?
Hahaha the eye thatā€™s open sheā€™s terrible