Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Villaman12

It's not so much Saffron I cringe at it's her mum!!
She is so mutton dressed as lamb and she is way to into Saffrons "career", she loves all of it she loves to dress up as a teenager and do her hair and makeup as a teenager its just weird she thinks shes Saffrons bestfriend not mother.
I suppose, Saffron probably pays their mortgage.
I raised this a couple months back and the reaction I got was everyone loved her. She dresses younger than she is for sure. I totally agree with what you're saying about the best friend thing too ... it's like they're sisters .... she also is a law breaker given she hugged her grand children a month back when it wasn't allowed. She basically stuck two fingers up and said I will do what I want .

Reactions: 5

Emily1346

This is disgusting and needs to be addressed more considering so many people in saffronā€™s threads stick up for everything she does
I completely agree! I just see right through her and itā€™s infuriating!! Glad other people are on the same page!

Minniewinnie

All sheā€™s doing is posting insta stories, even the one on the back of the bike we get it youā€™re on holiday with your boyfriend šŸ˜“

"You are not alive to pay bills and lose weight." Wow. While I'm sure there's no malicious intent with that statement, there's so much wrong with it. How tone deaf can you be? It's easy to say when you have a stable income and the privilege to eat and exercise well. She's one of the fortunate ones able to see what experiences there are beyond "paying bills". I hate this idea that people aren't "living" unless they're doing certain things - things that come with privilege, time, no one depending on them, etc. We know there's more to life, but sadly not all of us can take an abundance of trips abroad each year or see the world that's out there. Such a slap in the face to people like myself who come from low income households where an unexpected bill is a potential week's worth of food shopping. Many of us don't have the luxury to live a blissful life without the stress or worry of keeping a roof over our heads, or the struggle of eating well on an extremely tight budget.
I feel like all these youtubers/influencers try to keep up their 'just the girl next door' image. They may have been that at the start but when you're earning tens of thousands a month and still trying to act like the average person, it's just offensive.

• Heart

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
5FB9E1C0-52C6-4CAB-9970-67255FABAA62.jpeg

Other than the shamelessness of travelling on holiday during a global pandemic, this was the first thing I noticed when she posted this....

babyblue5678

There was many bitchy comments. The thing I donā€™t understand about a lot of you, yes a lot of people do bad shit and itā€™s natural to cal them out and sometimes bitch about them, but a lot of people on here act like theyā€™re perfect when theyā€™re not. Like theyā€™re above people they talk about.. so what if he boyfriends short? Why is that even something that needs to be brought up. Donā€™t ever comment on something someone canā€™t change. Thatā€™s bullying

Iā€™ve stated multiple times that no one should really comment on someones appearance that they cant change so dont say ā€˜alot of youā€™. Unfortunately, people will do that on this site so if you dont want to see it dont look at it or react.

Also, I was responding to THAt specific comment that YOU specifically responding to and that girl was not bullying in any way. Enjoy your evening x

josefinaosterlund

Tyler's birthday post for her was actually quite cute. They surely must've been together a while, unless saying 'I love you' in a week is a thing she does

Lauren1994

Does anyone know what saffrons boyfriend does for a job? He seems well-off, goes abroad a lot and is the typical ā€œrich teenā€

Eyefordetail

I do wonder if weā€™re all just assuming theyā€™re a new couple... I know she mentioned in a not that old video that she was single but... she couldā€™ve been lying.

indescribe

Fair play to him for actually working for his money, although it sounds like itā€™s his dadā€™s company if he went straight from sixth form.
I used to be anti boob job but from her recent instas Iā€™m blown away. They are SURELY fake you can practically see the implants, and theyā€™re sitting perfectly without a bra šŸ§
Itā€™s actually a huge company so I doubt itā€™s his dadā€˜s but he could have played a part if he works there too. Iā€™m surprised that she got a boob job if she ever did which is obvious; perhaps she felt insecure as Ana has bigger boobs and wonā€™t ever stop going on about them.

ChloeBee

arent the mum & daughter ranges by people like Jac Jossa & Billie Shepherd? Both with young kids. Would be super weird to have matching outfits with your 20 year old daughter but youā€™re probably right šŸ˜‚
Well you never know, matching Wendy and Saffy B pyjamasšŸ˜‚

• Haha

kiwi123

Just watched Ana and Saffronā€™s ā€˜say it or shot itā€™ video, and I couldnā€™t help but notice on the part where Saffron rang Tyler and he didnā€™t answer, then text him and he responded straight away? Why did he not pick up the phone? Idk, maybe itā€™s just me overthinking but I found that abit odd?
and when she looked at the messages supposedly from he she scrolled quite a lot?? didn't make sense to me