Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Belles09

I live just outside of Brighton and trust me it’s illegal here in sussex
In Ireland we resumed beauty and close contact appointments on the 29th June like wise in Scotland they resumed last Wednesday 22nd July, therefore it is not actually illegal for everyone.

Reactions: 6

Casperron

VIP Member
Oh no I understand that, I think the term ‘legal age requirement’ was just the best terminology to explain it
Ultimately lots of people can’t afford to go private, personally I had lots of changes that would Indicate I needed an early smear and was instead put through 3 sexual health tests, blood tests and rounds of antibiotics instead of just being given one
There’s a big stigma around cervical smears Which needs to change :)
Agreed but on the other hand she’s allowed to be scared or nervous about it, especially as she’s never had a baby she’s never got her bits out for someone to examine and swab. I can see why it’s not appropriate to share it with her audience though but I don’t think she’s done it on purpose

9EA00754-4FFD-4651-80A8-0ED5C537CA99.jpeg

Reactions: 5

babyblue5678

lol also if saff chose the comments.. it’s rly weird how she’d choose one that would slag off her bestie Ana as well when there has to be a million other different ones, maybe it was her way of throwing shade and venting her frustration towards Ana always copying her
We’ve said all along there the kinda friends constantly silenty competing with eachother and give indirect bitchy comments too 😎 been there done that that shit is TOXIIIIICCCC.

MangoFandango

Chatty Member
I wonder if she’s going to try and do like a Mrs Hinch kind of thing, they’re moving into a new house aren’t they so maybe going to start a home account while they furnish and decorate etc
Might be a while though, since their house sale fell through recently....

emk

I was so sure that “closer contact” beauty treatments like eyebrows and eye treatments only had the go ahead from the 1st of August... and pretty sure plenty of salons in my area are only offering them from that date. How strange! Haha
You’re right, it is still illegal. Only allowed from August 1st.

epicmature

Chatty Member
God he must be TINY he’s barely taller than her without heels! What is his accent? He seems quite sweet tbf

Weeskatergurl

Unless there’s something incredibly off with the sizing of her range I just cannot believe for a second that she’d wear a size four. Of course women’s clothing sizes can be quite hit or miss sometimes but this is just unrealistic – I’d believe her having to wear a six in some things but never a four! When I see size four clothing in shops I have to wonder who could possibly wear it as it looks so small! (obviously there are people who do – I guess I just don’t know any of them). And this is coming from someone who’s around the same size as her – I’m 5’3”, quite slim/curvy though not as fit or toned as Saffron, and usually wear an 8-10, sometimes a six depending on the fit. It’s just blatant lies at the cost of her young followers’ self-esteem!
I think it's more a case of she can squeeze into a size 4 rather than it fitting properly. I'm 19 5 foot ten and pretty slim and I fit in a size small or size 6-8 but I can squeeze into a smaller size if I want to but it isn't the most comfortable fit after a while. I only tend to size down if I'm going somewhere nice and want to look a bit more made up but I couldn't do it on a random day when I'm just in the house or going to college. Does that make sense?

Yeshunyou

I did like how Tyler took the utter mic out of her serveral times... which I don't think she got.When she thought she was being a utter babe talking to the camera he "spoilt" it by talking in the background, as someone posted she coulda made a fabbbbbb vid of Santorini all the things she did but nope all her or out the taxi window to the first hotel. Even Tyler knew this saying LOOK AT THAT VIEWWWW!!! whilst she was shouting it's been seen enough

1 thing him pretending not to know how to use the camera and drop record and not know how to stop was cringe with the thumbs up and subscribe down as I bet that's gonna happen soon

M.fairy

Chatty Member
5’8 is average height for a guy 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Why is it okay to base a guys worth or attractiveness on his height but when guys do that to girls, it’s frowned upon 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
It 5ft9 in England and Scotland, 5ft 91/2 in Wales.
I’m 5ft 9 and I would certainly want a boy who is taller than me and had no issue finding boys who are taller than me (that’s why I’m so Suprised that the average height is so short)
Boys generally prefer girls who are shorted than them. I’ve never heard this been frowned upon.