Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Casperron

VIP Member
She’s has no good qualities... that’s why I don’t trust any guy with her, a good quality man would never go for Saffron, Only a guy with the same shit mindset would get with her and that’s ty😂
I truly believe that he sees it as a benefit that Saffron gets all these influencer opportunities which include money, attention, holidays and thought why not build his OWN brand and name by going out with her, U watch as he levels up by doing Instagram brand deals and then breaks up with her because “it didn’t work out between us”.
Can imagine they’d get a joint channel too

• Haha
Reactions: 6

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
But I think it’s also hard with her kind of job. She’s extremely well off for someone of any age let alone someone that young, so she has to know they aren’t using her for money/ keep up with her lifestyle. It’s tiring dating someone not around your financial level, from my experience anyway.
As someone who’s been used for money by guys before, I completely agree with this.

• Sad

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Oooo exciting let’s see how many we get right. I forgot the big bouquet of flowers she gets sent ofcourse

How about making a huge deal about having cake for breakfast since it’s her birthday?

Last edited:

Belles09

The fake tan thing bugged me, like your on holiday get a real tan woman! I can see why she’s all first love like with him after only publicly being with jake but I do wish she would call Tyler by his name

Casperron

VIP Member
I don’t think we should be commenting on what other people want to gossip about on a forum, especially when most of you were being nasty about Saffron’s legs / body / face a few pages ago when she’s clearly suffered with food issues

• Heart

Casperron

VIP Member
Cervical screening is only offered between 25 until you’re 65 I think? Then you’re offered breast screening instead
there’s been loads of campaigns to lower the age but government won’t do it , like Lizastar said, if you need one earlier you normally have to go through tons of other tests before they’ll agree
On the NHS there’s only a certain age they can offer them otherwise it wouldnt be cost effective for them due to the very low risk of cervical cancer under 25. But there’s no legal age requirement, anyone can pay for a smear at a private clinic at any time and many do decide to have a private one. Saffron could, there’s no reason for her to wait till 25